What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about serving of my ancestors in Darbar but one thing which is clear like crystal that your Hindu women served very well in the Darbar...:D
ofcourse there were hindu....
but what i am asking is when ur ancestors converted ,...:sarcastic::sarcastic:

So, even if the theory has been disproved, you're happy to market it like a street peddler?o_O
Have you ever been to North and South India?o_O
Define 'North Indian' and 'South Indian' looks firstly. Want me to find you 'South Indian' Northies and 'North Indian' Southies?o_O

If you include Biharis and UP bhaiyas in North then no need to post, we know southis and they look similar. But does Indian punjabi look like bhaiyas? Or even occupied kashmiris? o_O

why you guys are so much in inferiority complex to start with?

we do have Hindu, Turkic, Arabic, Central Asian ancestry we are a diverse nation.

You Indian hindus are still drowned in this inferiority complex.

Take some pride in your dravidian culture instead of wasting time what Pakistanis think of themself or what they are

lol. Our amusement with your identity crisis is anything but one borne out of inferiority complex.

Hindus today have a superiority complex over their Muslim brethren(which is again undesirable, IMO) that they've withstood many hardships and come out with their culture and customs intact.

The same cannot be said about the vast majority of this subcontinent's Muslims. Hence the attempt to showcase themselves as pure Central Asians and Arabs who never had to change their culture and customs as they began to adopt Islam.:)

So, even if the theory has been disproved, you're happy to market it like a street peddler?o_O
Have you ever been to North and South India?o_O
Define 'North Indian' and 'South Indian' looks firstly. Want me to find you 'South Indian' Northies and 'North Indian' Southies?o_O

Tell yourself, I am not interested who you claim to be is your business, but to say North Indians and Dravidian South is same people and same race is untrue.

North Indians are a product themselves of Central Asians from Kushans and Huns to Gujjars and so on and god knows who was prior to them.

I understand if you Believe you are native to the land from beginning of time but reality is very different.

aby chor kalia phir roay ga

agriculture-onions-vegetables-noses-roots-salad-enan130l.jpg

Now Pakjabis are claiming Sanskrit too :omghaha:

Urdu is as turkic as the pakjabis are nordics :lol:

Father of Hindustani language was Turkic, unless you have turkic blood then how can you claim it? :lol:

We have a proverb which goes like "excess of even amrut is poisonous " ..pakistan used this religious sentiments to the proportion of poision ..why ? Dont know ..may be they hate hindus to that extent .. I think even arabs are wondering .. Anyhow if religion gives them every right to hate then let it be so ..let them live peacefully at hating us

Jinnah's paternal grandfather was a Hindu who converted to Islam late in his life. So much for Turkic, Arabic and Central Asian ancestry.:hang3:
Hahaha.....i know....most of the pakis are of nordic ancestory or arabs...who suddenly in 1947 came and settled in current.pakistan....:lol::lol:

Thats what i said you're the slave to foreign ideology , and not us :lol:

You are also slave to foreign ideology, indo-aryan ideology and languages came from sapta-sindhu (punjab,sindh, kashmir,kpk) to your bhayya ganges lands and other parts of india. You cannot throw stones on others while living yourself in the house of glass.

Last edited:
If you include Biharis and UP bhaiyas in North then no need to post, we know southis and they look similar. But does Indian punjabi look like bhaiyas? Or even occupied kashmiris? o_O

Why don't you take a look yourselves down South, Shan bhaya? You'll find that the dispersion of skin colour is about the same in most parts of mainland India. I've been to Punjab and trust me, I didn't find myself out of place. Not in looks, not in culture. And I'm just a regular South Indian.

Father of Hindustani language was Turkic, unless you have turkic blood then how can you claim it? :lol:

Father-mother of Hindustani language is Shauraseni Prakrit, paindoo_kutta. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom