What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in what era ur ancestors converted....when they were serving in the great muslim kings darwar.......:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Not sure about serving of my ancestors in Darbar but one thing which is clear like crystal that your Hindu women served very well in the Darbar...:D

so in what era ur ancestors converted....when they were serving in the great muslim kings darwar.......:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Jinnah's paternal grandfather was a Hindu who converted to Islam late in his life. So much for Turkic, Arabic and Central Asian ancestry.:hang3:

When did a language derived from Prakrit become turkic heritage pakjabi :lol:

Forget about prakrit lets talk about Sanskrit mother of all Indo-Aryan languages come from the land of pure. :D Keep claiming turkic heritage bhaiya :lol:.

I know it. PDF Iranians also say the same thing. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

It's really humiliating and I even defend the pakistanis in real life cause I don't like it when people feel bad. I try to explain to them that some pakistanis have Iranian/Arabic ancestry or a cultural connection through islam.

Jinnah's paternal grandfather was a Hindu who converted to Islam late in his life. So much for Turkic, Arabic and Central Asian ancestry.:hang3:

why you guys are so much in inferiority complex to start with?

we do have Hindu, Turkic, Arabic, Central Asian ancestry we are a diverse nation.

You Indian hindus are still drowned in this inferiority complex.

Take some pride in your dravidian culture instead of wasting time what Pakistanis think of themself or what they are

which movie was this?

The movie named "Border" starring actor Shan. That garbage movie has extremely liberal use of racist slurs against Hindus. That particular dialogue was in the climax of the movie. I was told that movie was blockbuster in Pakistan.

Yes the theory is being disproved, I can see how a North and South Indians are one race and one people.

The North Indians were native but over night their features changed from their South Indian bredren.

So, even if the theory has been disproved, you're happy to market it like a street peddler?o_O
Have you ever been to North and South India?o_O
Define 'North Indian' and 'South Indian' looks firstly. Want me to find you 'South Indian' Northies and 'North Indian' Southies?o_O

Forget about prakrit lets talk about Sanskrit mother of all Indo-Aryan languages come from the land of pure. :D Keep claiming turkic heritage bhaiya :lol:.

Now Pakjabis are claiming Sanskrit too :omghaha:

Urdu is as turkic as the pakjabis are nordics :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom