What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you need to understand your treatment. I love how you are claiming your masters empire. You were a slave who didn't even resist. Let that sink in.

We didn't need to resist them as we ourself invited them to thwart those Banya's and bring them under submission,our wish got granted and you were ruled by us for centuries..:haha:

You know kind of your urbanization, almost every second Pakistani in city live in slums.

:) oh you mean Indian slums are a paradise

:lol: says an Indian who have same level rather much higher level of slums

The keyword here is "Muslim" and rest of the stroy:you know well..;)
so in what era ur ancestors converted....when they were serving in the great muslim kings darwar.......:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Ever heard of the Kalash people, are they not Pakistanis?.

Technically Pakistanis can claim Greek ancestry.

I take it you place more faith in local legends than scientific enquiry with tolls like DNA testing and haplogroup identification. Because otherwise, their little Greek soldier theory has already been disproved.

LOL, you need to understand your treatment. I love how you are claiming your masters empire. You were a slave who didn't even resist. Let that sink in.

you Indian Hindus are still slaves :)

Europeans mainly say self-hating Pakistanis claiming Greek ancestry or Arab and Persian ancestry. :lol::lol:

All my Iranian friends say the same. They really hate it and think so pakistanis are trying to steal their culture.

I take it you place more faith in local legends than scientific enquiry with tolls like DNA testing and haplogroup identification. Because otherwise, their little Greek soldier theory has already been disproved.

Yes the theory is being disproved, I can see how a North and South Indians are one race and one people.

The North Indians were native but over night their features changed from their South Indian bredren.

All my Iranian friends say the same. They really hate it and think so pakistanis are trying to steal their culture.

I know it. PDF Iranians also say the same thing. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I once saw some Pakistani movie where a Pakistani guy was abusing two Indian guys(one Hindu and another Sikh) that how his greatest ancestor Muhammad Bin Qasim(of Arab Pakistanis) humiliated the ancestors of Indians, Raja Dahir(a native Sindhi King of Sindh in Pakistan). :rofl::rofl::rofl:
which movie was this?

:) oh you mean Indian slums are a paradise

:lol: says an Indian who have same level rather much higher level of slums
lol....we are a nation of 1.25 billion people.....having same level or rather a little more doesn't matter much....
but what important is how a culturally, historically, traditionally such a advanced civilization like pakistan is having slums....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom