What's new

Why does Pakistan name its weapons after people who invaded Pakistan and after Indian kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father of Hindustani language was Turkic, unless you have turkic blood then how can you claim it? :lol:

Your forefathers may be turkic, arab, persian or martian. Our languages evolved in our lands and from Indian languages Sanskrit and Prakrit and in case of urdu with influence of arabic,persian and turkic. Urdu is not mutually intelligible with turkic low iq inbred pakjabi :lol:

Father-mother of Hindustani language is Shauraseni Prakrit, paindoo_kutta. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

bhaiyas desperately want to claim something which had nothing to do with their kind. :lol: And then also create threads like this :omghaha:

So, even if the theory has been disproved, you're happy to market it like a street peddler?o_O
Have you ever been to North and South India?o_O
Define 'North Indian' and 'South Indian' looks firstly. Want me to find you 'South Indian' Northies and 'North Indian' Southies?o_O

I define it for you,

North indian .........jungli bhil tribe look
South indian.........australian aboriginal

Tell yourself, I am not interested who you claim to be is your business, but to say North Indians and Dravidian South is same people and same race is untrue.

North Indians are a product themselves of Central Asians from Kushans and Huns to Gujjars and so on and god knows who was prior to them.

I understand if you Believe you are native to the land from beginning of time but reality is very different.

Is this 'reality' of yours again gleaned from popular and colourful folktales or does it have any scientific basis?
Tell me, where is that border line which suddenly delineates North India from South India?Do you think Indians have been shy to cross over this line from the North to the South or vice versa?o_O

Your forefathers may be turkic, arab, persian or martian. Our languages evolved in our lands and from Indian languages Sanskrit and Prakrit and in case of urdu with influence of arabic,persian and turkic. Urdu is not mutually intelligible with turkic low iq inbred pakjabi :lol:

Amir Khusro was turkic. Learn history of hindustani language you retarded bhaiyas. Sanskrit had nothing to do with ganga land of bhaiyas. Your kind is ugly, shortm weak typical traits of inbreeds. :omghaha:

bhaiyas desperately want to claim something which had nothing to do with their kind. :lol: And then also create threads like this :omghaha:

You are an illiterate, need to resend to school outside Pakistan. :omghaha::omghaha:

Why don't you take a look yourselves down South, Shan bhaya? You'll find that the dispersion of skin colour is about the same in most parts of mainland India. I've been to Punjab and trust me, I didn't find myself out of place. Not in looks, not in culture. And I'm just a regular South Indian.

Yes i heard bhaiys have invaded Indian Punjab but didn't know things were that bad.

We have a proverb which goes like "excess of even amrut is poisonous " ..pakistan used this religious sentiments to the proportion of poision ..why ? Dont know ..may be they hate hindus to that extent .. I think even arabs are wondering .. Anyhow if religion gives them every right to hate then let it be so ..let them live peacefully at hating us

Now stop with this arab persian thing, we are different than them

Khas hai tarqeeb mein quam e pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom