What's new

Why are Pak missiles named after foreign invaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong ,These are all sanskrit names of natural elements like Prithivi= Earth,Agni=Fire or trishul=Trident (a weapon)

Akash= Sky,

Nag=cobra

Oh please if we go by languages then we can give you meanings of ours too on the basis of language.

BTW why Sunskrit could belong to current day India? if it belongs to only current day India then hmmm why isnt it your national language??

Reactions: pkd
Wrong ,These are all sanskrit names of natural elements like Agni=Fire

The Sacrificial Fire

Almost most of the Indian religions worship fire as a benevolent element. From time immemorial the sacrificial fire has been an important item of our culture. Every function, ceremony, worship or Puja starts with the worship of the fire in some form or the other. Most of the Indian women perform a small worship of the deity in their house with a special “ARTI” of a small deepam or lamp and incense sticks. The importance of fire worship is mentioned in all the Vedas and religious books

snake worship in india

Snake worship is an ancient and widespread religious practice in Indian customs. The cobra is associated with the lingam the emblem of lord Siva who is an Indian god.
Snake worshipping is an ancient religious practice in India. On Nagapanchami Day, the day of the serpent festival, people offer eggs and milk to snakes. This festival is celebrated by many Indians. On this day, the people worship snake gods with flowers, milk and eggs in front of their idols in temples.

In Zoroastrian Fire is worshiped, now I think Agni missile is related to Zoroastrian, do you agree? Language is nothing to do with religion. You are proving yourself you are wrong.

Agni ki kasam kha kai???

Agni kau shasti man kay??

Agni kay samnay pharay??

and i heard all of these lines before by indians.

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

quote:It is none of any Indian's business to question why Pakistan is naming any thing on anyone. unquote.

I still remember my late grandfather used to tell me a little story about a Potter in his village while whipping his donkey and saying 'o tera cham ne kise dekhan, Kaam dekhana' no one is going to see your white colour but your job done.

So guys ''time will tell; heaven or hell''.
What ever both parties name their missiles will not help but the capabilities of destruction will.

Chill-ax

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

quote:It is none of any Indian's business to question why Pakistan is naming any thing on anyone. unquote.

I still remember my late grandfather used to tell me a little story about a Potter in his village while whipping his donkey and saying 'o tera cham ne kise dekhan, Kaam dekhana' no one is going to see your white colour but your job done.

So guys ''time will tell; heaven or hell''.
What ever both parties name their missiles will not help but the capabilities of destruction will.

Chill-ax

Thank you and please give an better explanation to ur country men, bcuz they seem to have onjections against everything we do.:cheers:

hahahahahahah you need to check the bloodline not me.
Just a Pathan has alot to do with martial race/

On the other hand he lost to Sikhs who again are a martial race like Pathans and Not to HINDUS.

:pop:

U gave no answer for my previous post questioning ur false pride and equally false sense of history.

I'm a pure Brahmin,I can chant the slokas my forefathers chanted for past several thousand years...we dint have to change our religion inspite the of the tidedal wave of history made some people like u who were hindus of Kandhar region ,then Buddist and now call urself as martial muslim pathan...

What marial race u talk about when u have to morph into something new everytime a invader came knocking at ur doorstep,so for for the martial traits??

Sikhs belong to the group of those Jatt,Khatri,Rajput and Dorga punjabi hindus who traditionally donate their f elder son to sikh panth to become part khalsa of army...Sikhism is indian dramic panth.They didnt have to Change their name.So martial gal, as u see ur knowldge about sikhs is also zero.

Last edited:
@jane
why is not parsi your national language.stop talking like a kid.

Oh please if we go by languages then we can give you meanings of ours too on the basis of language.

BTW why Sunskrit could belong to current day India? if it belongs to only current day India then hmmm why isnt it your national language??

Sanskrit is the mother of all indian languages...and part of our ancient indian civilisation which is still very much tact in india and the indian state carries that age old traditions.

Again for ur kind info,madam,all these words are also equally part of hindi language .

U gave no answer for my previous post queationing false pride equally false sense of history.

I'm a pure Brahmin,I can chant the slokas my forefathers chanted for past several thousand years...we dint have change my religion inspite the of the tidedal wave of history made some people like u who were hindus of Kandhar region ,then Buddist and now call urself as martial muslim pathan...

What marial race u talk about when u have to morph into something new everytime a invader came knocking at ur doorstep,so for for the martial traits??

does it matter, the bottom line is u were born a Brahmin and we were born Muslims.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Sanskrit is the mother of all indian languages...and part of our ancient indian civilisation which is still very much tact in india and the indian state carries that age old traditions.

Again for ur kind info,madam,all these words are also equally part of hindi language .

and religion

---------- Post added at 05:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

What a childish discussion.

Of course, it doesn't matter that those glorious muslim invaders raped and pillaged Pakistan first before venturing into India. After the conversion to Islam, all the crimes are forgotten. They are part of the "team" now.

What a childish discussion.

Of course, it doesn't matter that those glorious muslim invaders raped and pillaged Pakistan first before venturing into India. After the conversion to Islam, all the crimes are forgotten. They are part of the "team" now.

You have now officially joined a childish discussion.

The current state of india and pakistan did not exist till 1947.

does it matter, the bottom line is u were born a Brahmin and we were born Muslims.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

and religion

Ali,

except for "Arjun " all other names have no religious connotations.

Arjun name isnt offensive to any religious group or any other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom