What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

Typical Awami trash. Enjoy insulting our Arab brothers and making your Indian masters happy. I have got to go now.

ok then answer my few questions if you dare and can

1. In all Arab-Israel wars, why did not Saudi Arabia participate in any war ?
2. Why Saudi arabian calls Israelis as cousin ?
3. Do you want to see Al-Qaeda backed government in Syria ?

ok then answer my few questions if you can

1. In all Arab-Israel wars, why did not Saudi Arabia participate in any war ?
2. Why Saudi arabian calls Israelis as cousin ?
3. Do you want to see Al-Qaeda backed government in Syria ?

I will answer your question one by one :-

1- We share no boarders with Israel, therefore, KSA wasn't expected to participate in anyway. But we also helped out Egypt, Syria, and Jordan when the needed us the most. The better example someone may think of was the Oil Embargo on the US, and the West by large.

2- No body called Israelis cousins except @al-Hasani It isn't our responsibility to watch over everything he said. Still, I don't see any problem in this case, but maybe you are having some sort of a knee-jerk reaction or something.

3- Al-Qaida will never overshadow the Syrian National Council whatsoever. The latter is more organized, and well-prepared, not to mention that the SNC is backed up with the cemtral command of the FSA, if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he still hiding in his basement:rofl: He should come out, they are beating themselves so hard dude. :omghaha:

great!!!:pissed:
now we are letting zionists like u to mess with our holiest beliefs.....
just great:offpost::pissed:

p.s i see that ur back in sa!! i wonder if they have direct flight from shytaviv to riyadh??
idiot zionist

I will answer your question one by one :-

1- We share no boarders with Israel, therefore, KSA wasn't expected to participate in anyway. But we also helped out Egypt, Syria, and Jordan when the needed us the most. The better example someone may think of was the Oil Embargo on the US, and the West by large.

2- No body called Israelis cousins except @al-Hasani It isn't our responsibility to watch over everything he said. Still, I don't see any problem in this case, but maybe you are having some sort of a knee-jerk reaction or something.

3- Al-Qaida will never overshadow the National Syrian Council whatsoever. The latter is more organized, and well-prepared.

1. Border issue is totally bullshit logic, Iraq does not have border with Israel yet it particiated. And yes same thing, hiding and cheer leading behind just like now.
2. i saw many Saudis who call Israelis as cousin, so cut it, oh yea you do not have the problem.
3. ahaha yea all knows who is controlling who.

# It is said that when there will be holy war, a group of people will run away from war and i am sure Saudis will be them.

3- Al-Qaida will never overshadow the Syrian National Council whatsoever. The latter is more organized, and well-prepared, not to mention that the SNC is backed up with the cemtral command of the FSA, if it helps.

1- congrats:nana: u just did a lot in those wars!!!! what about lebanon or gaza war?? :pissed:
2-what about arabian "legend!!"???
3-alqaeda wont participate in gov because snc is powerful !!!! very much logical:tdown: ppbbbhhhh

1. Border issue is totally bullshit logic, Iraq does not have border with Israel yet it particiated. And yes same thing, hiding and cheer leading behind just like now.
2. i saw many Saudis who call Israelis as cousin, so cut it, oh yea you do not have the problem.
3. ahaha yea all knows who is controlling who.

# It is said that when there will be holy war, a group of people will run away from war and i am sure Saudis will be them.

Who said that to you :lol: Are you sure that isn't a fairy tale or something? :D

1- I guess Uncle Google will answer your question.
2- Like I said, I don't know why you guys are taking such things so far, are you too emotional? LoLz?
3- Let's see who's going to outgun whom.
1- congrats:nana: u just did a lot in those wars!!!! what about lebanon or gaza war?? :pissed:
2-what about arabian "legend!!"???
3-alqaeda wont participate in gov because snc is powerful !!!! very much logical:tdown: ppbbbhhhh

If some one is still a toddler in diplomacy its arab world, its hard to comprehend what there motives are as hatred and back stabbing each other goes long way and its because of this one by one arab nations are falling prey to puppet Govts. of US & Its western allies. Syria is not the 1st one to fall soon and it won't be the last either. No arab country is able to understand this

Because the salafists sect fake muslims Al Qaeda are arabs killers for the JEW USA to make the Great Israhell

We see each day that the salafists fake muslims scream Allah Ackbar to hide better that we always see their leaders with Kerry & the JEW USA leaders, like dogs

We also see that the JEW USA want to give them air support in Syria like they had in Libya to take the country for the JEW USA

No, it speaks for itself boy.
Nice try kiddo, don't forget to wash your face :lol: :omghaha: :D :rofl:

i didnt really get what u said.....:omghaha:
so ur proud that u didnt run away from civilians in yemen???!!:rofl::lol:
keep it up brave people , keep it up

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom