What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

Good for you. But unfortunately the world does not work like that. Pakistani's are much more aware about this problem, because they have a lot of Shia minority. Bangladeshi's like you are clueless because there are very few Shia's in Bangladesh and they are no threat to the majority Sunni's in any shape or form. I don't blame you, I was like that too and I have many Shia friends here in the US, mostly Iranians, I never thought of them being different. But since the Iraq invasion in 2003, the more I saw the news, the more I talked to people, the more I found out how deep this problem is. It was created by Iran's theocratic regime trying to use twelver Shia ideology to further their national geopolitical interest using their proxies in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain and elsewhere. The Sunni violence you see is a reaction to this threat and aggression from Iran.

So this Shia-Sunni conflict was created by Iran's theocratic regime with their aggressive policies and it is only they who can put a stop to it.

"Shia problem"? You sound more and more like goebbels, what the eff happened to you kalu?

really ? then tell me who started Iran-Iraq war ? who invaded Kuwait ?

Saddam was a secular Bathist Arab nationalist, his attack on Iran was not religiously motivated, it was a preemptive strike, because Iran's theocratic regime already started instigating the majority Shia in Iraq to revolt, using pan-Shia twelver ideological unity. Read a little history. Kuwait is a Sunni country, attacked by Sunni Saddam, because they were stealing Iraq's oil using a diagonal underground pipe, I heard, but our Arab brothers here can tell the real story.

Saddam was a secular Bathist Arab nationalist, his attack on Iran was not religiously motivated, it was a preemptive strike, because Iran's theocratic regime already started instigating the majority Shia in Iraq to revolt, using pan-Shia twelver ideological unity. Read a little history. Kuwait is a Sunni country, attacked by Sunni Saddam, because they were stealing Iraq's oil using a diagonal underground pipe, I heard, but our Arab brothers here can tell the real story.

what a ignorant, read history then talk to me

This isn't the way I see it, at least for the time being.
you will not see it because it is serving your interest

Saudis are paying for Syria's destruction? Soon somebody else will pay for their own destruction.

What goes around, comes around...

Everything you said is true, except the fact that Kuwait didn't steal anything from Iraq. As soon as the Iranian-Iraqi war ended, Kuwait demanded that Iraq had to pay their debit to Kuwait back as soon as possible. Another factor that had led to the invasion of Kuwait was the way Kuwait tried to manipulate the world's oil market by selling cheap oil, hence lowering Iraq's chance to recover economically.

Saudis are paying for Syria's destruction? Soon somebody else will pay for their own destruction.

What goes around, comes around...

I guess Iran is going to do it one day, don't you think? ;) ...

you will not see it because it is serving your interest

I'm not religioius, I don't share the same definition of " serving someone's interests "

Typical Awami trash. Enjoy insulting our Arab brothers and making your Indian masters happy. I have got to go now.

No biggy, every nation has its own goods and bads.

Military of KSA and her regional allies are so strong. They can beat Asad by itself. Why they need USA to act?

why Iranians where so desperate before attack on Afghanistan ?

Back
Top Bottom