What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

No, its my honored esteemed brother, should be to you also, if you are a Muslim.

I am muslim, that is why i do not bow to anyone expect Allah, i do not divide myself by calling myself sunni because our holly book Al-Qur'an did not mention anything about it. Let shias call themselves whatever they want. Shia-sunni is the root main problem in ME, not morality

because Arabs are said so LOL

the pathetic arabs (both shia and sunni) do not care about morality, they just want to kill each other.

dont blame the whole race. its current ruling family of saudi arabia i guess

to me its more of a game of power

@Developereo, mate whats your take on this whole situation. Is attack on Assad justified?

Last edited by a moderator:
What planet have you been in? Why don't you ask this question to Iran's theocratic regime, why they started killing Sunni's in Iraq and then in Syria.

Iran started killing sunni's what ? LOL

Who are our brothers? Assad and his Shabi7ah? Iran and hizboallah? Iraq and the mahadi Army? Sorry dude we don't consider you or them to be our brothers, stick to the fake turbans we are not linked to you in any way.
@Topic: So the FSA is now Al-qaeda funded by Saudi Arabia armed by the US? Seriously, who wrote that piece of crap? please tell me how Assad Syria is a stumbling block against Israel? What threats does Israel possess to Syria? IAF bombed the $1ht out of Assad many times while he kept his mouth shut and head in the sand like an ostrich.

Are you in any way referring to Imam Mahdi?

Last edited by a moderator:
What planet have you been in? Why don't you ask this question to Iran's theocratic regime, why they started killing Sunni's in Iraq and then in Syria.

Where do they come from :rofl:

dont blame the whole race. its current ruling family of saudi arabia i guess

to me its more of a game of power

Saudia is no good as a whole, not the Gov't or the Royal Family :lol:

i am not a supporter of assad kalu bhai

but i dont want another war. if they want to kick assad they should think about some other way.

The Shia militias are referring to Immam Al-Mahdi of their own version, but not the Sunni's.

sunnis are one step ahead, they do not even need Imam Al-Mahdi for holly war. They are doing holly war in all over the world right now by themselves :rofl:

I am muslim, that is why i do not bow to anyone expect Allah, i do not divide myself by calling myself sunni because our holly book Al-Qur'an did not mention anything about it. Let shias call themselves whatever they want. Shia-sunni is the root main problem in ME, not morality

Good for you. But unfortunately the world does not work like that. Pakistani's are much more aware about this problem, because they have a lot of Shia minority. Bangladeshi's like you are clueless because there are very few Shia's in Bangladesh and they are no threat to the majority Sunni's in any shape or form. I don't blame you, I was like that too and I have many Shia friends here in the US, mostly Iranians, I never thought of them being different. But since the Iraq invasion in 2003, the more I saw the news, the more I talked to people, the more I found out how deep this problem is. It was created by Iran's theocratic regime trying to use twelver Shia ideology to further their national geopolitical interest using their proxies in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain and elsewhere. The Sunni violence you see is a reaction to this threat and aggression from Iran.

So this Shia-Sunni conflict was created by Iran's theocratic regime with their aggressive policies and it is only they who can put a stop to it.

sunnis are one step ahead, they do not even need Imam Al-Mahdi for holly war. They are doing holly war in all over the world right now by themselves :rofl:

I don't know what you are talking about, but your per logic appears to be interesting.

Good for you. But unfortunately the world does not work like that. Pakistani's are much more aware about this problem, because they have a lot of Shia minority. Bangladeshi's like you are clueless because there are very few Shia's in Bangladesh and they are no threat to the majority Sunni's in any shape or form. I don't blame you, I was like that too and I have many Shia friends here in the US, mostly Iranians, I never thought of them being different. But since the Iraq invasion in 2003, the more I saw the news, the more I talked to people, the more I found out how deep this problem is. It was created by Iran's theocratic regime trying to use twelver Shia ideology to further their national geopolitical interest using their proxies in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain and elsewhere. The Sunni violence you see is a reaction to this threat and aggression from Iran.

So this Shia-Sunni conflict was created by Iran's theocratic regime with their aggressive policies and it is only they who can put a stop to it.
really ? then tell me who started Iran-Iraq war ? who invaded Kuwait ?
I have shia iranian friend and he actively participated in iraq-iran war, he cried every time when he killed iraqi solider to survive, i asked him why ? he said his family will suffer, prayed for their family.

Back
Top Bottom