What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

And here comes the Indian boot licker, soon we will ship your a$$ to India, the land of your love, Awami supporter.

ahahahaha sorry brah i disappointed you, i am not your type of holly sunni warrior :haha:

BD will prosper once you ship them all to india. Their one-way tickets are all on me.:partay:

yea your wet dream of Holly sunni warrior (terrorist) game :D:tup:

I know your type very well, you can run but you cannot hide. Just give it time.

aahaha yea sure :rofl:

why don't you both go to holly war in syria and contribute some instead of talking here :lol:

You laid out an argument that we don't have the guts to fight, and I told you there has got to be an approval from the UN Secuirty Council to take carry out this duty, If you didn't get what I mean then it's not my problem but certainly yours.

As for bearing the cost of the war, I'm guessing that I'm right to say that Secretary of State John Kerry didn't referr to any country in particular, therefore, your accusations are yet remain to be questioned until we hear an official response to it.

I really enjoy getting rebuked by someone like yourself, but as the old saying goes " you can't bite the hand that feeds "
I'm sorry my friend but you are in no postion to argue with us :lol: You do realize who's keeping your economy alive?

ahahahaha whether Security Council give approval or not, you already decided to bear the cost of the war of US troops, so what is keeping you away from waging the war ? USA will give you back up but yet do not have gut to send own troops LOOOOOOOOL

You laid out an argument that we don't have the guts to fight, and I told you there has got to be an approval from the UN Secuirty Council to take carry out this duty, If you didn't get what I mean then it's not my problem but certainly yours.

As for bearing the cost of the war, I'm guessing that I'm right to say that Secretary of State John Kerry didn't referr to any country in particular, therefore, your accusations are yet remain to be questioned until we hear an official response to it.

I really enjoy getting rebuked by someone like yourself, but as the old saying goes " you can't bite the hand that feeds "
I'm sorry my friend but you are in no postion to argue with us :lol: You do realize who's keeping your economy alive?

Bro, these Awami idiots do not give two hoots about Bangladesh, its people and our economy. Lets say Bangladeshi's are sent back and more Indians are hired, they have done their job for their mother India. Because it is India that protects them and keep them in power, so they always sing for India and do everything for India.

And they insult you to ruin our relationship with you, because Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries influence in Bangladesh are a threat to their existence and control of Bangladesh, which they maintain with India's help and patronage.

I apologize on my country's behalf for the actions of these national traitors.

The same Mama who freed you from Bathist's Sadam, and the same Mama that installed the Blackturbans, and the same Mama who bribed Al-Sistani to issue a pro-US fatwa, and the same Mama who told you off not to support Assad.

We can play this game all day long if you wish, but I would advise you not to put your head into ours.
Of course the Monkey kingdoms will pay, they are cowards to attack themselves, so they call in mama America, do the chores, and wait for their lollipop.
So just a lesson to be kept for history, if USA does carry out strikes and the FQA (Free qaeda Army) does advance, just know that it wasn't the "Syrians" who made this "revolution".

Yet still complain about those whom they call "traitors".

27665269.jpg

Bro, these Awami idiots do not give two hoots about Bangladesh, its people and our economy. Lets say Bangladeshi's are sent back and more Indians are hired, they have done their job for their mother India. Because it is India that protects them and keep them in power, so they always sing for India and do everything for India.

And they insult you to ruin our relationship with you, because Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries influence in Bangladesh are a threat to their existence and control of Bangladesh, which they maintain with India's help and patronage.

I apologize on my country's behalf for the actions of these national traitors.

ahaha yes yes bow to your master ......... :omghaha:

i dont understand why shia sunnis r killing each other.

USA wants to save the jews not muslims

The same Mama who freed you from Bathist Sadam, and the same Mama that installed the blackturbans, and the same Mama who bribed Al-Sistani to issue a pro-US fatwa, and the same Mama who told you off not to support Assad.

We can play this game all day long if you wish, but I would encouarge you not to put your head into ours.

that was because USA supported Shia in Iraq, so he was pleased now he is upset because shia is under threat LOOOL

i dont understand why shia sunnis r killing each other.

USA wants to save the jews not muslims

because Arabs are said so LOL

the pathetic arabs (both shia and sunni) do not care about morality, they just want to kill each other.

Back
Top Bottom