What's new

Why Arabs are so desperate to pay for US Syria strike?

I have a question for you, I came across something rather surprising yesterday. A claim in shia books about the Mahdi that once he comes back he will follow the Sharia of Hazrat Daood, rather then the Holy Prophet may Allah be please with his his family and his companions. Is it true.

I am muslim, that is why i do not bow to anyone expect Allah, i do not divide myself by calling myself sunni because our holly book Al-Qur'an did not mention anything about it. Let shias call themselves whatever they want. Shia-sunni is the root main problem in ME, not morality

I agree with what I highlighted in bold in your post, but not with what I highlighted in red; for muslims pushing their own moral rules onto other muslims is the shia-sunni conflict, at least as far as I can see from over here with help of the net and plenty of time spent reading about muslim problems.

Khamenei-horn.gif

I have a question for you, I came across something rather surprising yesterday. A claim in shia books about the Mahdi that once he comes back he will follow the Sharia of Hazrat Daood, rather then the Holy Prophet may Allah be please with his his family and his companions. Is it true.

look at the name of the author it will say kalu_miah

[Bregs];4730517 said:
If some one is still a toddler in diplomacy its arab world, its hard to comprehend what there motives are as hatred and back stabbing each other goes long way and its because of this one by one arab nations are falling prey to puppet Govts. of US & Its western allies. Syria is not the 1st one to fall soon and it won't be the last either. No arab country is able to understand this

Exactly....:tup: and thats really sad...:cry:

Bro, you have heard about the corrupt Bangladesh Awami govt., now you have met one of their own online. Obnoxious, smart a$$, with little knowledge on any given topic but acting like a know-it-all, delusional just like his Indian masters. Will want to win argument at any cost and will always have the last word.

What the fk does awami league and India has to do with this thread..?Bdforever may have different opinion in this matter but it has nothing to do with awami league or India..
And one off topic question,what exactly did you feel when you thanked yazeed's post belittling your motherland..?Pride..?
Well, Unlike some countries, at least the Saudis hadn't been bucthered ;)

@Developereo, mate whats your take on this whole situation. Is attack on Assad justified?

Haven't followed all the back and forth.
With all the claims and counter-claims, it's hard to know whom to believe so, ultimately, we have to put our faith in the UN.

If the UN team declares him guilty of the gas attacks, then absolutely.
I doubt even the US would attack without a UN guilty verdict.

Question is, what if the UN team points the finger at the rebels?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom