What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

What do Pakistani Kashmiris (as well as most of Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmiris) think about India? Ask Abhi-none-done? If Pak army was just 5 mins late his entrails would have been hanging on bushes.
for now toh they must be most grateful ki India me hai..

what do you have to offer them anyway apart from mazhabi jumlay ?

naa aapki economy hai, skorti ke maslay bhi ongoing hai.. siyasi instability, financial crisis.. India is obvs where they want to be

ya toh better alternative offer karo

yahan trade, investment, infra, tourism..

or are you of this bent ?

but maa bhi hamaray paas hai :omghaha:

Bha*wai tum ziada auqat sai nahi nikal rahai ho?
abe jaa k IK ki rally pe PTI ka jhanda hila

:sarcastic:

for now toh they must be most grateful ki India me hai..

what do you have to offer them anyway apart from mazhabi jumlay ?

naa aapki economy hai, skorti ke maslay bhi ongoing hai.. siyasi instability, financial crisis.. India is obvs where they want to be

ya toh better alternative offer karo

yahan trade, investment, infra, tourism..

or are you of this bent ?

but maa bhi hamaray paas hai :omghaha:

abe jaa k IK ki rally pe PTI ka jhanda hila

:sarcastic:
Hahaha.
Aa tera virus nikalu.
Leave aside whatever condition is in Pakistan. Yes, our leaders are corrupt and they made too many mistakes including the army.
but FREEDOM is something we can sacrifice our lives for.
And believe me, you do not know anything about Pakistani civilians, let alone civilians from Azad Kashmir.
99.90 % of civilians of Azad Kashmir have their own houses, eat and live better than average Indians, and 100% have them have their own ''TOILETS'' in their homes unlike the majority of Indians who still use train tracks to relieve them.
Your 90% percent wealth is concentrated in elites accounts and a common Indian is still no better than a common Pakistani.

In Punjabistan over the fence at yours

here they (Kashmiris) are very distinct culturally from Himachalis, Punjabis, even Ladakhis

AJK is north Punjab, culture, tradition, language, cuisine.. by every anthropological metric, different hain waha ke log valley waalon se, bhot zyada different... just make peace with it already, k ?

and my father's grandmother lived in British India
What a moron...
..that sounds exactly like something someone would say if he had never been to AJK and was talking out of his ***...which is unsurprising coming from u. Let me guess...it's a result of constantly being blasted by ur sh*t media and WhatsApp university knowledge?

I have been to AJK...they have their distinct culture, language, and traditions different than Punjabis(and yes I'm from Punjab).

In Punjabistan over the fence at yours

here they (Kashmiris) are very distinct culturally from Himachalis, Punjabis, even Ladakhis

AJK is north Punjab, culture, tradition, language, cuisine.. by every anthropological metric, different hain waha ke log valley waalon se, bhot zyada different... just make peace with it already, k ?

and my father's grandmother lived in British India

Yea Kashmiris must be Vedic alien gods to you bhartoids but they are run of the mill here. Just look at the last names of politicians in Punjab. Butts, Lones, Daars, Mirzas, Mir’s… the list goes on. :lol:

Woh jhanda terai pichawarai main na daal doon?
I like you, srsly..

Hahaha.
Aa tera virus nikalu.
Leave aside whatever condition is in Pakistan. Yes, our leaders are corrupt and they made too many mistakes including the army.
but FREEDOM is something we can sacrifice our lives for.
And believe me, you do not know anything about Pakistani civilians, let alone civilians from Azad Kashmir.
99.90 % of civilians of Azad Kashmir have their own houses, eat and live better than average Indians, and 100% have them have their ''TOILETS'' in their homes unlike the majority of Indians who still use train tracks to relieve them.
Your 90% percent wealth is concentrated in elites account and a common Indian is still no better than a common Pakistani.
very good.. kaun le raha hai aapki freedom ? certainly not Indians.

and oh please ! toilet thing is weak sauce.. poverty is rampant across both mulks, we are more populous, many times more so that you, but level of poverty same hai.. which is a shame, really.

but political stability hai, our forces remain in their barracks, ever divorced from politics, industry hai (tech, auto, heavy, construction..oil and gas.. many)

but don't take my word for it, a biased 'sanghi'

go ask a neutral foreign investor how things stack up

What a moron...
..that sounds exactly like something someone would say if he had never been to AJK and was talking out of his ***...which is unsurprising coming from u. Let me guess...it's a result of constantly being blasted by ur sh*t media and WhatsApp university knowledge?

I have been to AJK...they have their distinct culture, language, and traditions different than Punjabis(and yes I'm from Punjab).
UK and overseas waalon ne bhot invest kia hai, made fancy houses there.. I know.

Yea Kashmiris must be Vedic alien gods to you bhartoids but they are run of the mill here. Just look at the last names of politicians in Punjab. Butts, Lones, Daars, Mirzas, Mir’s… the list goes on. :lol:
Punjabified ho gae na but.. orginal maal to India me hai !

None of the "real kashmir" has anything to do with the 5 feet, thick nosed small eyes hindu-stan.
I did not want to break their hearts or personally abuse them but did you remember when they revoked article 370 and forcefully (and of course illegally) annexed IOK there were talks in Indian circles that now they will have chances to get married in tall and fair Kashmiri families (not to mention their black desires about Kashmiri girls).
Indians especially hindus are plain ugly (pardon me for this truth).
They have a clear inferiority complex also.
Countless times they talk about the beauty of the average Kashmiri people who are clearly a distinct race from any Indian (especially) hindu ethnicity. Not to mention all other geographical and cultural differences etc.
Kashmir never was, never is, and will never be a part of India.

Last edited:
I did not want to break their hearts or personally abuse them but did you remember when they revoked article 370 and forcefully (and of course illegally) annexed IOK they were talks in Indian circles that now they will have chances to get married in tall and fair Kashmiri families (not to mention their black desires about Kashmiri girls).
Indians especially hindus are plain ugly (pardon me for this truth).
They have a clear inferiority complex also.
Countless times they talk about the beauty of the average Kashmiri people who are clearly a distinct race from any Indian (especially) hindu ethnicity. Not to mention all other geographical and cultural differences etc.
Kashmir never was, never is, and will never be a part of India.

True,
there is little doubt regarding those insecurities,
I have lived and worked with many to see it first hand.

There is a reason, why almost all their film stars are not geographically "indians"
and it is the same reason, why the upper castes were mostly from the north of the subcontinent
Funny thing is that it is the north from where the subcontinent was always invaded from.

I like you, srsly..

very good.. kaun le raha hai aapki freedom ? certainly not Indians.

and oh please ! toilet thing is weak sauce.. poverty is rampant across both mulks, we are more populous, many times more so that you, but level of poverty same hai.. which is a shame, really.

but political stability hai, our forces remain in their barracks, ever divorced from politics, industry hai (tech, auto, heavy, construction..oil and gas.. many)

but don't take my word for it, a biased 'sanghi'

go ask a neutral foreign investor how things stack up

UK and overseas waalon ne bhot invest kia hai, made fancy houses there.. I know.

Punjabified ho gae na but.. orginal maal to India me hai !

Original maal?

Posri dya… gao muttar de peg la ke na chabi’an kumaya kar compootar di’aan.

Tu like kar ya na kar. Laikin auqat main raha kar
abhi k lye Kashmir rehn de

PTI ka jhanda lehrao IK ki rallies pe, naareybaazi karo, online activism karo, apni fauk k khilaaf bolo..

we are busy developing Kashmir
ffkmkcqo_chenab-bridge-pti_625x300_13_August_22.jpg

forex reserves bhi theek thaak hai

investors bhi aa rahe hai

insurgency bhi under control hai

_90397693_mediaitem90395534.jpg

PTI ka jhanda lehrao IK ki rallies pe, naareybaazi karo, online activism karo, apni fauk k khilaaf bolo..

Internet chala chal. Lambi nahi kar

Like we say in Urdu '' aayein, bhaayein, shaayein''

Bs ho gayi virus ki.
Abi topic sy culti maar raha hai.

Back
Top Bottom