What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

that makes absolutely 0 sense.
Tell that to your leaders and generals. Now the generals have the bomb and awaam has the grass. I don't think they ever meant to eat grass, they are elite.

833640.jpg

“We(Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”​

― Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
tags: atom-bomb, determination, inspiring, pakistan, retaliation

Tell that to your leaders and generals. Now the generals have the bomb and awaam has the grass. I don't think they ever meant to eat grass, they are elite.

833640.jpg

“We(Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”​

― Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
tags: atom-bomb, determination, inspiring, pakistan, retaliation
So your retort to the pellets making scores of people blind, the blackouts, curfews, racial targeting and so many other atrocities, is to latch onto the bandwagon of Pakistans economic situation and the unfortunate situation with regards to foodstuff.

This is pretty much the same mentality as the idiots that harp on about 1971.

72IQ moment

Yes, the majority of the Koshur people live in IOK.

Very few Koshur live in Pakistan.
Actually No .

There are 130 000 ethnic Koshuris in Azad Kashmir. They are mostly concentrated in Neelum Valley, the northern part of Azad Kashmir, and in the Haveli district in the Poonch division.

However it is worth mentioning that there are over 350 000 Koshuris in Pakistan outside of Azad Kashmir, mostly in Punjab.

So your retort to the pellets making scores of people blind, the blackouts, curfews, racial targeting and so many other atrocities, is to latch onto the bandwagon of Pakistans economic situation and the unfortunate situation with regards to foodstuff.

This is pretty much the same mentality as the idiots that harp on about 1971.

72IQ moment
Hey, I am only pointing to what is important to people . You can draw any conclusion.

I saw a Pakistan, who was funding the insurgency and paying these stone pelters. Now the funds are gone and we see peace in Kashmir.

Consequence of this sustaining enmity with India and pouring money into defense procurements and funding the insurgency led your country to become bankrupt.

Hey, I am only pointing to what is important to people . You can draw any conclusion.

I saw a Pakistan, who was funding the insurgency and paying these stone pelters. Now the funds are gone and we see peace in Kashmir.

Consequence of this sustaining enmity with India and pouring money into defense procurements and funding the insurgency led your country to become bankrupt.
Yea no, you can't hold yourselves accountable for Pakistans mishandling of its economy. You give yourself too much praise.

Actually No .

There are 130 000 ethnic Koshuris in Azad Kashmir. They are mostly concentrated in Neelum Valley, the northern part of Azad Kashmir, and in the Haveli district in the Poonch division.

However it is worth mentioning that there are over 350 000 Koshuris in Pakistan outside of Azad Kashmir, mostly in Punjab.
If you count ethnic kashmiris outside of valley, thier are way more kashmiris in Pakistan than even the valley itself

Something like US where Thier are more Irish in US than Ireland itself - but would people call jfk, Joe Biden Irish? - would Usman dar and dozens of others northern, central punjabis politicians, sportsmen, intellectuals etc

They don't follow kosher culture anymore but it's not like they wanted to leave thier motherland

Hindu and Sikh rulers brutalities, soul crushing taxes, massacres drove out kashmiri Muslims into Punjab - they're victims of oppression where they had to leave thier motherland

They are kashmiris as anyone, it's not migration, it's brutalities that pushed them down south- recognize that people

Just like how British drove out Irish from Ireland- for Irish their brothers in America are just as Irish as them, for Irish -americans they hated the British, historically supported the IRA, were proud to be Irish

Last edited:
Yea no, you can't hold yourselves accountable for Pakistans mishandling of its economy. You give yourself too much praise.
Unfortunately, you are blessed with corrupt politicians. We will not take credit for that.

Atta vs blackouts. Atta always wins.

P.S. You cannot sustain on grass, only Pakistani generals and leaders can.
Last time one Kashmiri cost your sena 56 soldiers & 3 warplanes plus bucket loads of international embarassment.
Atta vs freedom......freedom always wins but it's too hard for buniya to understand.

Yet you were trying to take credit for the current economic situation of Pakistan...
When and Where? I was just pointing out the reasons for your current economic situation, as I saw it. You can agree to disagree.

Last time one Kashmiri cost your sena 56 soldiers & 3 warplanes plus bucket loads of international embarassment.
Atta vs freedom......freedom always wins but it's too hard for buniya to understand.
Keep feeding the same thing and expecting different results. Your country is bankrupt because of your leaders obsession with Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom