WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

------------

humko GB mangta

you keep your north Punjab tiny sliver of "kashmir" :pleasantry:

mirpur etc

no

@jamahir bhikari is a slumdog

we already have all of real Kashmir

indian slumdog bragging about his government occupying a land, too bad they dont feed you or build you a toilet, instead you will be a rat eater and kicked to the curb by your government elite pajeets.

Well I am from Azad Kashmir and I personally think people in Azad Kashmir are happier and are living a better life then people in Indian Occupied Kashmir. After the regime change in Pakistan and Traitors taking charge of things the situation of whole Pakistan is not good especially economically and that is same for Azad Kashmir and along with whole of Pakistan people in Azad Kashmir are also suffering because of extremely high inflation.
hazaaron khwaishein aisi ki har khwahish pe dam nikle

that makes absolutely 0 sense.
it's like saying African Americans should be happy with segregation in the US because the South African Blacks are under literal slavery during the Apartheid era.
I noticed the Indians are a special breed of stupid. One of them was arguing on the thread about the Hindu being killed and the cops changed the name to a Muslim so there'll be less anger. The Indian trying hard to explain that in India people support the police in killing gangsters and it's not about religion. I asked him then why the Police changed the murdered victim's name to a Muslim when people are pro-killing of Gangsters regardless of their religious affiliation. It's obvious, the Hindus will be okay with a Muslim gangster being killed but won't be if the accused is a Hindu. Now I understand why these assholes keep going on about some F-16. They want to be seen as better than us via scoring keeping. In reality, they're worse than us across the board.

indian slumdog bragging about his government occupying a land, too bad they dont feed you or build you a toilet, instead you will be a rat eater and kicked to the curb by your government elite pajeets.
142608.jpg
yeah, really ?

Back
Top Bottom