What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Man I don’t know who Indians are fooling apart from themselves

A Kashmiri wouldn’t piss on an Indian even if he was on fire .

It's Indian propaganda for morons

All India is awash with communal hatred

That rape fest called Holi was just a another toxic communal hate cauldron

And these dopes think they can convince people that a Muslim population with access to internet and social media that can see the shit going on across India would willingly support being part of such a hindutva piss hole

indians have been dreaming about taking ajk for many decades. dream on shit stain pajeet
plz stay on your side of border i dont want shitty smelly indians next to me. last guy got a welcome in ajk wid bloody nose and then said the tea is fantastic and then released back to endia.
ok, north Punjabi

you're a KINO "Kashmiri In Name Only"

Yup, courtesy of Indian army, every citizen in IOK has been priveledged to access to transport provided by the IA and the same has ensured to keep the population in control.

View attachment 919827

Tell me if fake encounter don't happen in your country.

2011729153244618580_20.jpeg

AJK is north Punjab

all of real Kashmir is in India

No such a thing as North Punjab. There is the valley and mountainous regions.

you'll be peacefully ushered out to the plains of Punjab so you can be real Punjabis again

You don’t know us very well do you? The last time tens of thousands were slaughtered, this time it will be more.

No such a thing as North Punjab. There is the valley and mountainous regions.

You don’t know us very well do you? The last time tens of thousands were slaughtered, this time it will be more.
oho, forum ka game chal raha, bas

ban na kar dena plij :D

you'll be peacefully ushered out to the plains of Punjab so you can be real Punjabis again
Tell me you never met a real ni**a from AJk without telling me you never met a real ni**a from AJk

There's a reason why they're called AJk not IOK- cause they're the hardest Pakistanis around bar waziristan itself

Fyi AJk is their native lands for centeries, there's a strong martial tradition of hills tribes

Calling them not native is like calling people of gilgit baltistan not native, dogras not native

Tell me you never met a real ni**a from AJk without telling me you never met a real ni**a from AJk

There's a reason why they're called AJk not IOK- cause they're the hardest Pakistanis around bar waziristan itself

Fyi AJk is their native lands for centeries, there's a strong martial tradition of hills tribes

Calling them not native is like calling people of gilgit baltistan not native, dogras not native
oho, senti ho gya

btw, only you lot refer to them an IOK

they're a proud people otherwise within the Indian universe, if you will.

lol waziristan ko toh aap hi samhalo, good luck.. that lot are utter savages

yaar, this K thing gets very touchy here, they'll ban me.. but anyway.. genuine Ks "AJK" ko north Punjab hi kehte hain, even if they're not fond of India etc

you have border-line "Kashmiris" these... potohari/north punjab hai aapke paas

real ones speak Koshur

aapka AJK is NOT "real" Kashmir, it really is north Punjab, GB folk are different.

too many Pakistani Punjabis who claim to be "Kashmiri" but they're not.. they are just not.

you one of them Mirpuri lot, are you ?

oho, senti ho gya

btw, only you lot refer to them an IOK
lol
they're a proud people otherwise within the Indian universe, if you will.

lol waziristan ko toh aap hi samhalo, good luck.. that lot are utter savages

yaar, this K thing gets very touchy here, they'll ban me.. but anyway.. genuine Ks "AJK" ko north Punjab hi kehte hain, even if they're not fond of India etc
it genuinely doesn't matter one bit what someone say or not say as the political state of Kashmir very diverse from people of GB who liberated their lands, to dogras and muslims dogras to ladakhis to Kashmiris of Kashmir valley to Paharis of AJK who liberated their lands although thier are still couple districts occupied by india where Pahari people are in majority

you have border-line "Kashmiris" these... potohari/north punjab hai aapke paas

real ones speak Koshur
if kashmiri is what makes "politcal" state of kashmir than kashmir is a very small part of kashmir
aapka AJK is NOT "real" Kashmir, it really is north Punjab, GB folk are different.
AJK are paharis thats why theyre ajk not IOK- they fought a liberation war to be with Pakistan along with the people of GB
they are proud, hardcore mofos - one of the hardest outside of tribal areas - they are our pride
too many Pakistani Punjabis who claim to be "Kashmiri" but they're not.. they are just not.

you one of them Mirpuri lot, are you ?

Back
Top Bottom