What's new

WHO'S KASHMIR HAPPY?

Keep feeding the same thing and expecting different results. Your country is bankrupt because of your leaders obsession with Kashmir.
We have long been hearing indian politicians parroting Pakistan as failed state since independence. Every Indian dick n harry who turns on this forum high on those lies think sun only shines in India. But here we are still doing well despite seeing through Soviet & US Afghan wars. Yet you guys haven't been able to raise your flag in Srinagar without curfew on a national day for last 75 years. Even your PM was crying about Khalistani's beating the shit of you guys in Australia. Talk about the Kashmiri obsession. Indians ky pass 2 cents kiya aa gaye they think they get the right to lecture.

We have long been hearing indian politicians parroting Pakistan as failed state since independence. Every Indian dick n harry who turns on this forum high on those lies think sun only shines in India. But here we are still doing well despite seeing through Soviet & US Afghan wars. Yet you guys haven't been able to raise your flag in Srinagar without curfew on a national day for last 75 years. Even your PM was crying about Khalistani's beating the shit of you guys in Australia. Talk about the Kashmiri obsession. Indians ky pass 2 cents kiya aa gaye they think they get the right to lecture.
We also have been hearing the same narrative for 75 years that our minority is in danger and we do lot of zulm and our Muslims can't do Namaz etc. And our minority has grown from 10 % during partition to some 15%. You guys started 4 separate wars on us. We both lost so many people in these wars all because of your obsession. You even lost half your country. Yet you keep the insurgency going, and we may have to fight next 100 years to secure our borders.

We also have been hearing the same narrative for 75 years that our minority is in danger and we do lot of zulm and our Muslims can't do Namaz etc. And our minority has grown from 10 % during partition to some 15%. You guys started 4 separate wars on us. We both lost so many people in these wars all because of your obsession. You even lost half your country. Yet you keep the insurgency going, and we may have to fight next 100 years to secure our borders.
What about indian obsession about Kashmir? You guys have been parroting atoot ang based on what claim? What makes you think indians are saint. Why not let Kahmiri's decide what it wants ... It's their land & they shouldn't be dictated by anyone. Whether Pakistan suppprt or not Kashmiri's hate indians to core. So why don't you let it go than lecturing here what to do.

What about indian obsession about Kashmir? You guys have been parroting atoot ang based on what claim? What makes you think indians are saint. Why not let Kahmiri's decide what it wants ... It's their land & they shouldn't be dictated by anyone. Whether Pakistan suppprt or not Kashmiri's hate indians to core. So why don't you let it go than lecturing here what to do.
You were the aggressors in 1947 and we were the ones to go to UN for settling the issue. Read up on UN mandate on Kashmir.

Last edited:
AJK is north Punjab

all of real Kashmir is in India
1678683743241.gif

oho, senti ho gya

btw, only you lot refer to them an IOK

they're a proud people otherwise within the Indian universe, if you will.

lol waziristan ko toh aap hi samhalo, good luck.. that lot are utter savages

yaar, this K thing gets very touchy here, they'll ban me.. but anyway.. genuine Ks "AJK" ko north Punjab hi kehte hain, even if they're not fond of India etc

you have border-line "Kashmiris" these... potohari/north punjab hai aapke paas

real ones speak Koshur

aapka AJK is NOT "real" Kashmir, it really is north Punjab, GB folk are different.

too many Pakistani Punjabis who claim to be "Kashmiri" but they're not.. they are just not.

you one of them Mirpuri lot, are you ?

Wtf kind of first tier low level trolling is this?

The so called real ‘Kashmir’ you’re referring to has had thousands of years of relations with Punjab. Why the fak do you think so many of them live in Punjab? Kashmiris and Punjabis have been migrating back and forth between these regions for thousands of years…

My father’s grandmother was from the so called ‘real Kashmir’ or valley….

:lol:

The so called real ‘Kashmir’ you’re referring to has had thousands of years of relations with Punjab. Why the fak do you think so many of them live in Punjab? Kashmiris and Punjabis have been migrating back and forth between these regions for thousands of years…
In Punjabistan over the fence at yours

here they (Kashmiris) are very distinct culturally from Himachalis, Punjabis, even Ladakhis

AJK is north Punjab, culture, tradition, language, cuisine.. by every anthropological metric, different hain waha ke log valley waalon se, bhot zyada different... just make peace with it already, k ?

My father’s grandmother was from the so called ‘real Kashmir’ or valley….
and my father's grandmother lived in British India

AJK is north Punjab

all of real Kashmir is in India
Who told you? Why not ask a real Kashmiri?
I am from Kotli AJK living very near to LOC and some of my relatives (and a lot of friends) will live in Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir. Countless times it happened that they do not talk about anything sensitive on Facebook messenger or WhatsApp (phone call is out of the question). Indirectly they told me that their communication is monitored and censored.
There is a good amount of fear and caution in their conversation.
On average they may be living a more better financial life ( that is debatable) and have a better infrastructure (that I agree) but they still do not have freedom.
On the other hand, we Kashmiris from the Pakistani side have much more freedom (on par with mainland Pakistan) and in some cases have special privileges over Pakistani nationals. Moreover, we can express our feelings in full. We can even taunt the army, and politicians also. :enjoy:
At last, I must say a less fortunate financial but FREE life is much better than a life in a silver cage (I will not say it a golden cage)

------------

humko GB mangta

you keep your north Punjab tiny sliver of "kashmir" :pleasantry:

mirpur etc

no

@jamahir bhikari is a slumdog

we already have all of real Kashmir
Aa tujhe ''Aajad Kasmir'' bi du. :azn:

oho, forum ka game chal raha, bas

ban na kar dena plij :D
What do Pakistani Kashmiris (as well as most of Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmiris) think about India? Ask Abhi-none-done? If Pak army was just 5 mins late his entrails would have been hanging on bushes.

Any interviews of Kashmiris (especially Muslims-which are a majority) involved are completely scripted propaganda videos.
Moreover, Kashmiris (like Indian Muslims) know the consequences if they utter anything on social or any other media which goes against Indian interests.
Make a referendum through some 3rd party and India will know her ''okat''.

Back
Top Bottom