What's new

Who was responsible for 1971?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is your statement that is illogical. Tiny piece of land? By West European standards BD is a large country. And that land has so much more resources that once upon a time it sustained a population bigger than that of West Pakistan.

it is tiny if you look at regional countries but i take my words back if you have problem,

it was an illogical union, that land was surrounded by your country from all sides. it should never be part of Pakistan. neither it was part of proposal,

read here.

Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?[edit]
The pamphlet started with this famous sentence:[11]

At this solemn hour in the history of India, when British and Indian statesmen are laying the foundations of a Federal Constitution for that land, we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN—by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan.

The pamphlet asked that "the five Northern units of India"—Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan (or Pakstan)[12] become a state independent of the proposed Indian Federation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Declaration

Last edited:
Our dear neighbors :-). However, our politicians were responsible for negligence of East Pakistan.

it is tiny if you look at regional countries but i take my words back if you have problem,

it was an illogical union, that land was surrounded by your country from all sides. it should never be part of Pakistan.

Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?[edit]
The pamphlet started with this famous sentence:[11]

At this solemn hour in the history of India, when British and Indian statesmen are laying the foundations of a Federal Constitution for that land, we address this appeal to you, in the name of our common heritage, on behalf of our thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN—by which we mean the five Northern units of India, Viz: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan.

The pamphlet asked that "the five Northern units of India"—Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sindh and Baluchistan (or Pakstan)[12] become a state independent of the proposed Indian Federation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_Declaration

I don't understand why you're making such a big fuss about something that happened over 40 years ago. Regarding Rahmat Ali's proposal, you have your Pakistan now.

Donald Trump responsible for 1971, you ignorant fools. It was a move to make Amerika great again.

what if he presented? idea of Pakistan was much older, Iqbal, Rahmat Ali etc purposed this even before. what it have to do with my post? btw Punjab was always under Muslim Prime ministers during British rule.
Bengal was under Muslim League PM, but Punjab was always under Ranjit Singh and then under people from the Congress. You still remain Congresswalla in your heart and this is why you divided Pakistan into two by force in 1971. You still remain the most obedient servants of Sikh.

Bengal was under Muslim League PM, but Punjab was always under Ranjit Singh and then under people from the Congress. You still remain Congresswalla in your heart and this is why you divided Pakistan into two by force in 1971. You still remain the most obedient servants of Sikh.

Yes we congress wala conspired with congress against Pakistan.. :lol:

btw Punjab was under Ranjit singh for too short period, even Nawaz Sharif has ruled it more then him, he was son of soil and have many Muslim allies. Dont want to reply to your shitty rants, read about Unionist Party .. they ruled Punjab, congress never ruled Punjab.

I don't understand why you're making such a big fuss about something that happened over 40 years ago. Regarding Rahmat Ali's proposal, you have your Pakistan now.

Bangladesh have every right to exist and prosper and i wish you guys good luck, this thread is about question in which he asked who was responsible of 71? My answer was "illogical union". Where i am making fuss? Its Bengalis who are talking shit about us.

Yes we congress wala conspired with congress against Pakistan.. :lol:

btw Punjab was under Ranjit singh for too short period, even Nawaz Sharif has ruled it more then him, he was son of soil and have many Muslim allies. Dont want to reply to your shitty rants, read about Unionist Party .. they ruled Punjab, congress never ruled Punjab.

Bangladesh have every right to exist and prosper and i wish you guys good luck, this thread is about question in which he asked who was responsible of 71? My answer was "illogical union". Where i am making fuss? Its Bengalis who are talking shit about us.

In short, foreign conspirators who instigated an internal problem which we could have solved among ourselves and not to forget short sighted politicians who could not protect our future or state. Btw, I am a young person who believes the separation of United Pakistan was a huge blow. A loose federation could have worked but I agree that BD and Pakistan were thousands of miles apart in every sense possible. However if you want separation you need to create separation and this is what we were doing then and now.

My point is this topic has been overly discussed and gives members of Indian origin a chance to prance around.

Mujib crony admit that agartala conspiracy was right on the floor of bangladesh assembly..
A traitor testimony in assembly as a herioc act
"In 2010, and on the anniversary of the withdrawal on 22 February 2011, surviving conspirator and Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Shawkat Ali confessed to the parliament at a point of order that the charges read out to them were accurate, stating that they formed a Shangram Parishad (Action Committee) under Sheikh Mujib for the secession of East Pakistan"..
% % no number no figures how much jute was composed of all the export "Pat-sun k Khusbhu Islamabd k roads sa ati hain" That was disappeared after creation..Sigh what a irony of nature...Bangladesh will never be able to stand as independent nation now in-front of India..

Jaffar az Bengal, Mujib az bangal Hasina az bangal nang-e-deen, nang-e-millat, nang-e-watan"

So now you believe Awamileague just because it serves you? They claimed it in Parliament to Make Mujib a greater war hero in front of Ziaur Rahman and Tajuddin. It is vote bank politics.

Anyway Mir Jafar wasn't a Bengali, Like Pakistanis He came from the West, And gullible Bengali thought A syed like Mir Jaffar deserve to be an elite. In reply He betrayed the Bengalis. Was He pakistani?? Behaved like a Pakistani though :frown:

So now you believe Awamileague just because it serves you? They claimed it in Parliament to Make Mujib a greater war hero in front of Ziaur Rahman and Tajuddin. It is vote bank politics.

Anyway Mir Jafar wasn't a Bengali, Like Pakistanis He came from the West, And gullible Bengali thought A syed like Mir Jaffar deserve to be an elite. In reply He betrayed the Bengalis. Was He pakistani?? Behaved like a Pakistani though :frown:
Mukti Bhani or Indian yoha k khoon ma farak krna mushkal tha..Indian PM accepts in-front of traitor daughter Haseena. For you he is hero (This is right for you) for us he is traitor..Case closed.

As for the proxies, who were up to implement the time frame of Pak's break-up given by Nehru and Mountbatten in 1948, Rahmetli Jinnah summed it up long ago, "They are the friends of our enemies"...

Insha'Allah proxy traitors will remain under their masters in both Dunya and Ahiret..

*Seventh Jehennem is reserved for Sheyatin, Munafikin, Murtedin etc., while the sixth one is for the Mushrikin...

Bro, It is not true, Certainly not true. It is superficial reasoning.

Because Most of Bengalis were sent to Madrasa to learn Arabic at an early stage at that time and they had the most impact on Bengalis at an early age. The Man Tajuddin Ahmed who led the War, was a Hafiz of Quran. 99% of the Intelligentsia killed in 1971 were muslims. It is true that Hindus ruled the educational sector before 1947 but we already had produced so much Muslim writers, scholars by 1952. Here is a list of Major intellectuals killed in 1971

Dr. Govinda Chandra Dev (Philosophy),
The most intriguing question which still confuses me after nearly 4 and half decades is why these educated Bengali's were killed, not by the Pakistani Army, but by AL- BADR,an armed newly hastily formed para military forces.

In fact, our group of Freedom Fighters, were the first to discover the decomposing bodies lying with their hands tied behind their backs, in the Brick burning kiln located near the bank of Buriganga River in Rayer Bazaar, right behind Lalmatia/Mohammedpur, possibly on the 17/18 of December 1971.

The main point is that these intellectual Bengali's DID NOT cross over to India,rather they stayed behind and served the East Pakistan Government. Were these killing meant to neutralize the the then moderate forces opposing the Jamati Islam? As,they could have definitely acted as a moderating force for re consolation,perhaps our future would have been quite different,was these killings a political blunder?

We also witnessed the torture rooms of the AL BADR HEADQUARTERS, which was located in the then PHYSICAL TRAINING Academy in Satmasjid main road,in two three storied buildings, one on the Northern side was used for accommodation and the Southern building, the torture room was on the western second last room of the second floor. The room was covered in human blood and blood soaked strips of clothes used to cover the victims eyes,various long blood stained Knifes/swords were littered all around.

Some members took these blood soaked blades, while we were busy collecting Ammunition of various calibers, specially 9 mm and 7.62 mm for G-3A3's, hand grenades+ detonators,etc,which we seriously lacked, and transferring these to various temporary make shift camps locations for future use,if needed.

I, then in my mid teens was more busy collecting sports equipment's,specially Cricket items.
It was then, a few young kids came to us to tell us about the decomposing bodies,we all rushed to the spot, and was the decaying bodies being eaten by dogs, vultures and crows. One was a female in her torn saree. I re collect one survivors tale of the entire events in Bangladesh Television,much later.

These brutal killing of unarmed tied civilians took place from the 14th of December 1971, as every night we could hear the sound of .303 rifles fired simultaneously, behind our residence. By then we could easily tell the type of rifle fired,by the different sounds of their rounds.
Any member with more detailed political analysis of these events may shed more light on such unresolved vital issues.

It is coming from a Pakistani. It cant be that bad. right?

Bro, It is not true, Certainly not true. It is superficial reasoning.

Because Most of Bengalis were sent to Madrasa to learn Arabic at an early stage at that time and they had the most impact on Bengalis at an early age. The Man Tajuddin Ahmed who led the War, was a Hafiz of Quran. 99% of the Intelligentsia killed in 1971 were muslims. It is true that Hindus ruled the educational sector before 1947 but we already had produced so much Muslim writers, scholars by 1952. Here is a list of Major intellectuals killed in 1971

The most intriguing question which still confuses me after nearly 4 and half decades is why these educated Bengali's were killed, not by the Pakistani Army, but by AL- BADR,an armed newly hastily formed para military forces. In fact, our group of Freedom Fighters, were the first to discover the decomposing bodies lying with their hands tied behind their backs, in the Brick burning kiln located near the bank of Buriganga River in Rayer Bazaar, right behind Lalmatia/Mohammedpur, possibly on the 17/18 of December 1971.

The main point is that these intellectual Bengali's DID NOT cross over to India,rather they stayed behind and served the East Pakistan Government. Was it meant to neutralize the, the then opposition moderate forces to Jamati Islam?

He is an ignorant, arrogant fool.
I feel pity of him.

Racist, West Pakistani gov, West Pakistan Punjabis. Who are only to blame for the genocide and evil deeds towards the Bengalis.

Today Pakistan from two wings, could've been mighty powerful ,Muslim nation with two large army two sides of India. And, India would've had very hard time dealing with the two.
Just wonder to myself, Do Punjabis in Pakistan even have any brains? did they not know the 3rd pm and 5th pm of Pakistan were Bengalis? (so what was the issue with Mujib taking his place after rightly won election?), Do they even know in 65 the brave Bengalis from from East Bengal regiment saved Lahore? from being captured by the Indian army. In the name of Muslim brotherhood Bengalis did alot for Pakistan, yet the arrogant, racist, snobby Punjabi West Pak gov, tried forcing things a upon the Bengali's! and committed such inhumane genocide. (Allah knows what you did West Pakistan gov, you can't deny forever, and don't thing it won't be up in the day of qiyamaat). Least todays Pakistan gov should do, is apologize to Bangladesh and to their former East Pakistani bros and sis.Then we can move on!

Last edited:
You still remain Congresswalla in your heart and this is why you divided Pakistan into two by force in 1971. You still remain the most obedient servants of Sikh.

We are very happy to have gotten rid of the east. It was a cancer best left behind. Good riddance. No one in Pakistan thinks about you people or your country, we hardly remember it. But you people keep crying, even after the creation of your "country". Some of us wonder why.

Pakistan is a nuclear state that doesn't have to serve to anyone. You people on the other hand are surrounded by India on three sides and have no choice but to be it's servant. Have fun. We want nothing to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom