What's new

Who was responsible for 1971?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gone and done. Let's not bicker about the past. Let's find a way to work together to uplift our people. At the end of day, we are still part of Ummat e muhammedi (Alahiassalam). It's our deeni duty to forgive each other and work for the same cause. It's part of imaan my brothers and sisters.

Indian viewpoint? Seek help. We don't want to share our country with you people. I hate to break it to you, but most Pakistanis have a similar viewpoint. Clearly, you've never visited the country. Most are not even old enough to remember a time when they were one. Are you implying that you want to join Pakistan? If not, do you consider yourself "pro-Indian"?

Are these people and all of the people up-voting them, false-flaggers too?

View attachment 377932

View attachment 377942

Actually, some Bangladeshis do in fact:

https://defence.pk/threads/hundreds...n-rohingya-muslims.475975/page-7#post-9182200

As for me, I spend most of my time in North American and Pakistani forums (especially the economic, tourism, and infrastructure forums) where I up-vote and post most of my comments. Not in this joke of sub-forum. Look at my profile and see the comments I up-vote and post.

Defending CPEC: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...110b-in-four-years.461006/page-3#post-8911931

Explaining the reasons for Partition: https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-...rom-us-swaraj-unga.451602/page-5#post-8736338

Discussing the Pakistani-American community: https://defence.pk/threads/van-jone...y-geniuses-from-pakistan.469010/#post-9050555

Yup, I'm an Indian, alright:

View attachment 378013

View attachment 378022

View attachment 378024

View attachment 378030

View attachment 378043

The reason I suspect you may be a false-flagger (and I could be wrong of course) is your behavior.

A) You always float ideas and views that ares designed to drive a wedge of misunderstanding and hate between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. Whatever happened in 1971 was forty-five years ago and can be resolved by intent and gesture from sane Pakistanis. In fact no one in Bangladesh blames Pakistani *people* (living in West Pakistan) for what happened in 1971. But you are intent on driving the misunderstanding between the two countries which only benefits Indian Govt. (mostly Sanghi agenda)

B) You continually side with and up-vote known Indian trolls who shamelessly and continually cause trouble in Bangladeshi forum like Sakar, Nilgiri, GSLV Mk.whatever and others. No other Pakistani poster does. The Bangladeshi forum has become a less peaceful place because of the scourge of these pests. I will admit that I myself have taken the troll-bait from these trolls at times but right now I'm 'ignoring' all of them.

C) You are vehemently defending yourself. No Pakistani cares. Typical Sanghi behavior.

Too many threads on this topic. This one hardly brings anything new or constructive.

@WAJsal please close this thread. Those interested can still see the vid in the op.

The reason I suspect you may be a false-flagger (and I could be wrong of course) is your behavior.

A) You always float ideas and views that ares designed to drive a wedge of misunderstanding and hate between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. Whatever happened in 1971 was forty-five years ago and can be resolved by intent and gesture from sane Pakistanis. In fact no one in Bangladesh blames Pakistani *people* (living in West Pakistan) for what happened in 1971. But you are intent on driving the misunderstanding between the two countries which only benefits Indian Govt. (mostly Sanghi agenda)

B) You continually side with and up-vote known Indian trolls who shamelessly and continually cause trouble in Bangladeshi forum like Sakar, Nilgiri, GSLV Mk.whatever and others. No other Pakistani poster does. The Bangladeshi forum has become a less peaceful place because of the scourge of these pests. I will admit that I myself have taken the troll-bait from these trolls at times but right now I'm 'ignoring' all of them.

C) You are vehemently defending yourself. No Pakistani cares. Typical Sanghi behavior.

He aint no Indian dude, He is a Pakistani.

You know, A slap from Indian = Chalo, Equal se mar khaya, kuch nehi.
a slap from " Bongal" = Unacceptable.

So many, but single biggest reason is 'West Pakistan's misadventure in 1965'.Period. :D

Too many threads on this topic. This one hardly brings anything new or constructive.

@WAJsal please close this thread. Those interested can still see the vid in the op.

The thread was about Sheikh Mujib's prayer after fall of Dhaka as seen by his prison inmate. There is no thread about it in PDF. ok?

I don't speak Hindu/Urdu, so I can't say much on the video.

Unlike West Pakistan, East Pakistan had quite a powerful Hindu intelligentsia that was very influential and deeply infiltrated by India. They sowed the seeds of treachery way before Mujib. He just plucked the ripened fruit. I am sure some will disagree with me but its what I have heard from Bangladeshis who lived through it and were old enough to understand what was happening.

The Hindus were instrumental in the movement. I do not know about the intelligence part. The attacks by the military were mainly directed against the Hindu community though.

It's gone and done. Let's not bicker about the past. Let's find a way to work together to uplift our people. At the end of day, we are still part of Ummat e muhammedi (Alahiassalam). It's our deeni duty to forgive each other and work for the same cause. It's part of imaan my brothers and sisters.

That forgiveness needs to start from Bangladesh. Objectivity needs to precede emotions and all minds are to be as one. That is not happening there.

I knew this one Pakistani-American who didn't know that Bangladesh was once part of Pakistan until he came to this forum :lol:

They saying here that 'best of luck being a servant of India' is actually an acknowledgment that there is indeed a feeling of bad blood and unworthiness. It is a means to uplift their patriotism and spirit. They too have feelings.

That being said, I have been to this bookstore named Kinokuniya during my visit in South East Asia. A truly vast collection. I went to the Military and War section. It was beautiful. The full glory and history of war as we know it. But you know the funny part? Not a single book on the war of 1971. Or, any book pertaining to the Indo-Pak wars for that matter. It was strange thinking about it.

I think some folks are trying hard to control history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom