What's new

Who was responsible for 1971?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smacked Bangladesh outta Pakistan, "Azad Kashmir" next .

Donald Trump responsible for 1971, you ignorant fools. It was a move to make Amerika great again.

:tongue:

We are very happy to have gotten rid of the east. It was a cancer best left behind. Good riddance. No one in Pakistan thinks about you people or your country, we hardly remember it. But you people keep crying, even after the creation of your "country". Some of us wonder why.

Pakistan is a nuclear state that doesn't have to serve to anyone. You people on the other hand are surrounded by India on three sides and have no choice but to be it's servant. Have fun. We want nothing to do with you.

You are the one Pakistani that ALWAYS has an Indian viewpoint.

:sarcastic:

Funny that we almost never see Pakistanis or Bangladeshis False-flagging under Indian flag (I guess some people still have some self-respect) - but the reverse is true for so many Indians............

What upsets me the most is this created narrative of a genocide. There was NO genocide, stop perpetuating your lies. Your lies will be defeated with the light of truth.

331px-Emblem_of_India.svg.png

Satyameva Jayate
Truth alone triumphs

You are the one Pakistani that ALWAYS has an Indian viewpoint.

:sarcastic:

Indian viewpoint? Seek help. We don't want to share our country with you people. I hate to break it to you, but most Pakistanis have a similar viewpoint. Clearly, you've never visited the country. Most are not even old enough to remember a time when they were one. Are you implying that you want to join Pakistan? If not, do you consider yourself "pro-Indian"?

Are these people and all of the people up-voting them, false-flaggers too?

Who was responsible for 1971.png

Karzai backs Modi’s remarks on human rights situation in Balochistan  Page 5.png

Funny that we almost never see Pakistanis or Bangladeshis False-flagging under Indian flag (I guess some people still have some self-respect) - but the reverse is true for so many Indians............

Actually, some Bangladeshis do in fact:

https://defence.pk/threads/hundreds...n-rohingya-muslims.475975/page-7#post-9182200

As for me, I spend most of my time in North American and Pakistani forums (especially the economic, tourism, and infrastructure forums) where I up-vote and post most of my comments. Not in this joke of sub-forum. Look at my profile and see the comments I up-vote and post.

Defending CPEC: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...110b-in-four-years.461006/page-3#post-8911931

Explaining the reasons for Partition: https://defence.pk/threads/kashmir-...rom-us-swaraj-unga.451602/page-5#post-8736338

Discussing the Pakistani-American community: https://defence.pk/threads/van-jone...y-geniuses-from-pakistan.469010/#post-9050555

Yup, I'm an Indian, alright:

Pakistan one of the least racist countries in the world- Survey  Page 10x.png

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh- BJP patriarch LK Advani  Page 3x.png

Anupam Kher shares disturbing pic on Kashmiri Pandits and Twitterati’s outraged  Page 5.png

‘It is in India’s interest to integrate into CPEC’  Page 6.png

A little-known Pakistani tribe that loves wine and whiskey fears its Muslim neighbors  Page 4.png

Last edited:
Smacked Bangladesh outta Pakistan, "Azad Kashmir" next .

still living in 71? if it was so easy vajpayee would have not shit his pants for 2 years on LOC.. something has changed, Azad Kashmir is not thousand miles away from us, neither surrounded by you from all sides, no proxy either.

We are very happy to have gotten rid of the east. It was a cancer best left behind. Good riddance. No one in Pakistan thinks about you people or your country, we hardly remember it. But you people keep crying, even after the creation of your "country". Some of us wonder why.

Pakistan is a nuclear state that doesn't have to serve to anyone. You people on the other hand are surrounded by India on three sides and have no choice but to be it's servant. Have fun. We want nothing to do with you.
Do you think anyone in BD sheds even a crocodile's tear for that Hindu-style of JATPAT infested, but fanatic, Muslim country called Pakistan? We fought against your martial race people and won a complete separation. You will always remain the Dalit servants of Sikhs in your heart. At least 35% of Muslim Punjabi has Dravidian/Dalit DNA.

This is why that the Sikhs could own every corner of land in Punjab to Peshwar for more than 100 years during and after Raja Ranjit Singh? Now, the Ghulams of British call themselves a martial race whose 90,000 strong army surrendered in panic and begged the Hindu India to spare their lives. Go to Hell.

Do you think anyone in BD sheds even a crocodile's tear

Well they sure seem to do a lot of crying. Just look at this thread. It would be good if they didn't cry about Pakistan though, because almost no one in Pakistan thinks about them. We're glad to see them gone. Yet some Bangladeshis keep talking about our country...

that Hindu-style of JATPAT infested, but fanatic, Muslim country called Pakistan?

Fanatic? Lol, try visiting the country. Then again, maybe don't. Enough of your illegals are here already and they refuse to go back for some reason. And I'm sure your country hasn't suffered from any incidents carried out by extremists either...

This is why that the Sikhs could own every corner of land in Punjab to Peshwar for more than 100 years during and after Raja Ranjit Singh?

Sikhs have an illustrious history. Mughals and Pashtuns do too. We Pakistanis quite like Sikhs, and get along with them pretty well.

Their pilgrims come visit the country each year from all over the globe:

Quite a few of them live in Peshawar as well:

We fought against your martial race people and won a complete separation. You will always remain the Dalit servants of Sikhs in your heart. At least 35% of Muslim Punjabi has Dravidian/Dalit DNA.

Where on earth did this nonsense come from? What does being "Dravidian" or not have to do with anything? Your inferiority complex is showing.

What I said was that Pakistan is a nuclear state with strong armed forces. Your tiny country, on the other hand, is surrounded by the Indian behemoth on three sides without any nuclear weapons to properly defend itself. A country like that certainly shouldn't be calling anyone else "servants".

Bengal was under Muslim League PM, but Punjab was always under Ranjit Singh and then under people from the Congress. You still remain Congresswalla in your heart and this is why you divided Pakistan into two by force in 1971. You still remain the most obedient servants of Sikh.

Under people from the congress? Congresswalla at heart? Seriously WTF are you smoking you moron. Previous "old guard" congress party of India got a clean break when muslim league was formed and ex-congress muslim leaders joined it in droves. Don't label congress as being the full spectrum of the elite at all times during later British Raj.

I hope you remember that conception of Pakistan was decided upon by this early Muslim league in none other than your Dhaka.

You reaped what you sowed. Stop blaming your former countrymen for absolutely everything regarding 1971.

I for one accept my side portion of the blame in not even giving Jinnah's Lucknow Pact a chance to go somewhere...and that stubbornness costed this whole region....many true millions of lives permanently erased early or shattered permanently and possibly trillions of dollars extrapolating to today. Quite unlike this nonsense you lot keep claiming about a "genocide" and "money diverted" blah blah by the evil W. Pakistan. Quite unlike you BAL lot never shouldering an ounce of blame for 1971. 1971 is simply a small little drop in the large bloody tank of partition....and you cry and care so much about who's blood that drop is in that full tank staring at you.

You lot can never ever fathom what the magnitude of partition means in comparison to your non-story of 1971...and you never will....since you have all for some reason decided 1 ethnicity, 1 language is the only possible motive for a nation to exist. You refuse to look beyond it, and you claim to understand it. In the end I can only laugh at you....along with the fact this topic resurfaces again and again on this subforum like clockwork....with deja vu posts again and again.

https://defence.pk/threads/blood-telegram-a-fact-about-innocent-biharis.447780/

So you are saying there was no Agartala conspiracy ? Long before 1971 ?
Thewre was no Agartala conspiracy. it was hatched by the Convention Muslim League cronies of Ayub Khan. This is why Mujib was released. But, anyway, the forefathers of today's Pakistanis did not want and work for Pakistan.

Thewre was no Agartala conspiracy. it was hatched by the Convention Muslim League cronies of Ayub Khan. This is why Mujib was released. But, anyway, the forefathers of today's Pakistanis did not want and work for Pakistan.
Mujib cronies accepted that there was agartala conspiracy on floor of assembly..Mujib was a traitor who collaborated with India at that time..Mujib legacy is still ruling Bangla and serving well to the master in return of the favor..

You refuse to look beyond it, and you claim to understand it. In the end I can only laugh at you....along with the fact this topic resurfaces again and again on this subforum like clockwork....with deja vu posts again and again.

https://defence.pk/threads/blood-telegram-a-fact-about-innocent-biharis.447780/

:)

Thanks for this link, by the way. I just got done up-voting these three comments:

Blood telegram - A fact about innocent Biharis.png

Blood telegram - A fact about innocent Biharis  Page 2.png

Blood telegram - A fact about innocent Biharis7.png

Of course, he up-voted his own post from his other account on this thread:

https://defence.pk/threads/who-was-responsible-for-1971.478453/page-5#post-9218898

Mujib cronies accepted that there was agartala conspiracy on floor of assembly..Mujib was a traitor who collaborated with India at that time..Mujib legacy is still ruling Bangla and serving well to the master in return of the favor..
If Mujib was a conspirator why then he was not tried in the Court? Do not finger point at something that is not real.

Don't label congress as being the full spectrum of the elite at all times during later British Raj.
You are such a low IQ moron that people dislike to answer your bla bla. In the 1946 Provincial election in the British India, the Muslim League formed its ministries in Bengal and Sind (with support from other parties). A coalition consisting of the Congress, Unionist Party and the Akalis was formed in Punjab.[4]

Learn stupid before you again come to this sub-forum and vomit your low IQ ignorance.

Racist, West Pakistani gov, West Pakistan Punjabis. Who are only to blame for the genocide and evil deeds towards the Bengalis.

Today Pakistan from two wings, could've been mighty powerful ,Muslim nation with two large army two sides of India. And, India would've had very hard time dealing with the two.
Just wonder to myself, Do Punjabis in Pakistan even have any brains? did they not know the 3rd pm and 5th pm of Pakistan were Bengalis? (so what was the issue with Mujib taking his place after rightly won election?), Do they even know in 65 the brave Bengalis from from East Bengal regiment saved Lahore? from being captured by the Indian army. In the name of Muslim brotherhood Bengalis did alot for Pakistan, yet the arrogant, racist, snobby Punjabi West Pak gov, tried forcing things a upon the Bengali's! and committed such inhumane genocide. (Allah knows what you did West Pakistan gov, you can't deny forever, and don't thing it won't be up in the day of qiyamaat). Least todays Pakistan gov should do, is apologize to Bangladesh and to their former East Pakistani bros and sis.Then we can move on!
You are self contrary to your own self...When 3rd and 5th PM was bnegali how come Pakistan discriminate ?This was the reason ..Pakhtton accepted Imported Urdu, Punjabi accepted it,Sindhis accepted, Baloch accepted..It was you Baangla who started protest against Jinnah Decision. Those who didn't respect the Founder because of whom you get separate from India what else to expect ...And your legacy continue until now...Like father like daughter..Nature doesn't change
Mujib crony admit that agartala conspiracy was right on the floor of bangladesh assembly..
A traitor testimony in assembly as a herioc act
"In 2010, and on the anniversary of the withdrawal on 22 February 2011, surviving conspirator and Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Shawkat Ali confessed to the parliament at a point of order that the charges read out to them were accurate, stating that they formed a Shangram Parishad (Action Committee) under Sheikh Mujib for the secession of East Pakistan"..

If Mujib was a conspirator why then he was not tried in the Court? Do not finger point at something that is not real.

You are such a low IQ moron that people dislike to answer your bla bla. In the 1946 Provincial election in the British India, the Muslim League formed its ministries in Bengal and Sind (with support from other parties). A coalition consisting of the Congress, Unionist Party and the Akalis was formed in Punjab.[4]

Learn stupid before you again come to this sub-forum and vomit your low IQ ignorance.
Mujib crony admit that agartala conspiracy was right on the floor of bangladesh assembly..
A traitor testimony in assembly as a herioc act
"In 2010, and on the anniversary of the withdrawal on 22 February 2011, surviving conspirator and Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Shawkat Ali confessed to the parliament at a point of order that the charges read out to them were accurate, stating that they formed a Shangram Parishad (Action Committee) under Sheikh Mujib for the secession of East Pakistan"..

Had Pakistan been acted as racist you would have not been allowed to OIC also..It was bhutto who accepted Bangla as a country after than KSA and other countries accepted you and being accepted in OIC in Lahore..
But na Bangladesh is still happy to serve Old master India or returning favor to fight with them...You will always be a vessel state of India...Come out of 1971 syndrome whatever happened was past..

Last edited:
still living in 71? if it was so easy vajpayee would have not shit his pants for 2 years on LOC.. something has changed, Azad Kashmir is not thousand miles away from us, neither surrounded by you from all sides, no proxy either.

These people throw 1971 at us as if they shelved that policy 40 years ago. They have been pursuing the same thing for 4 decades after 1971. It has not worked. LOL! They started on Balochistan right after that because they thought it would work again. These people are hideous delusional freaks.

Reactions: Max
'71 War commenced the moment PA fired the first bullet on it's Bengali populace. The factors leading to this has been well documented by now. Further deliberations done for academic interest can be healthy. But watch out for Paid Posters bringing this up again and again to keep the two Muslim nations antagonized against each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom