What's new

Who was responsible for 1971?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir, i am a 90's kid thats why i dont have much feeling towards them.. they were not part of my 90's Pakistan.

2nd our founding fathers never wanted Bengal to be part of Pakistan, nor Allama Iqbal, neither Chaudhary Rahmat Ali who purposed the name of Pakistan mentioned Bengal..

To me it was the bloodshed that was heartbreaking. If they wanted to depart, so be it. It should have happened peacefully. Which brings me to the quote below and ties in with what I said earlier on about the Hindu influence in East Pakistan.

The indian PM has already claimed it openly that they were responsible.

Yes, he did. Indira Ghandi admitted as much 40 years ago. Remember the quote about sinking the ideology of Pakistan in the Bay of Bengal? She admitted what India did then and Modi did it recently.

To me it was the bloodshed that was heartbreaking. If they wanted to depart, so be it. It should have happened peacefully. Which brings me to the quote below and ties in with what I said earlier on about the Hindu influence in East Pakistan.

Yes sir, bloodshed should have been avoided.

Almost same in your charat as well, very little difference, where that jute went after you left Pakistan..? it was all conspirecy therories of inferiority sicken bengali leaders.
Pak-Bangladesh-GDP+1970-2011.jpg

http://southasiainvestor.blogspot.com/2011/12/economic-comparison-between-bangladesh.html

They used the same Data for East Pakistan and West Pakistan in your photo. Anyway Right after 1960 per capita of East dropped while West was rising steadily.

They used the same Data for East Pakistan and West Pakistan in your photo. Anyway Right after 1960 per capita of East dropped while West was rising steadily.

now dont confuse me with numbers, where is that jute on which we Pakistani become super rich?

India is reponsible for 1971. Pakistan army defend bravely it's people.

He meant the ruling political and military class of Pakistan. Stalin was georgian and even Lenin was I think german, but Russian were the ruling political class of Soviet Union.

Bureaucracy in the earlier days was dominated by educated Urdu speakers.

But yes army was always dominated by Panjabi and Pashtuns due to British recruitment.

But you do have to understand that the soldier or even a general is a nobody infront of the COAS.

Th COAS is the supreme commander and decision making authority.

Yahya Khan and even Ayub Khan were both fond of ZAB.

And in my considerations, it was ZAB and his People's party that has damaged Pakistan (followed by PMLN).

ZABs famous you rule there and I rule there was one of the reasons for 71.

It was ZAB who also initiated 65.

It was ZAB who nationalised and killed industries in Pakistan.

It was ZAB who started the mullah appeasement policy.

Ironically it was also ZAB who picked Zia ul haq over more capable generals for COAS seat.

And What do you think about this table? Specially when Majority export was Jute from East Bengal. Enemy will strike where it is weaker.

test01.jpg
India is the one who is responsible don't make this bull crap a reason .. bihar is the poor state in india. U think pakistan sud support bihar to seprate from Indian and later we blame it was GDP. Keep ur bulls hit with u.

India is solely responsible for this tragedy. What's done is done, Bangladesh is faring well, it was Allahs hukum.

test01.jpg

In this photo Same average is used until 1971 for Pakistan and Bangladesh.

add floods and population factor for east, even if true, we were growing on our own, why you left my question again, where your jute went after 71? why you didnt become so called super rich like us despite you have relatively peaceful environment in your region and spend little on defense compared to us who always spend huge sum on defense, wars and disturbed internal and regional security?

Last edited:
So, what happened then?

nothing, i was tellin him that Bengal was not part of "Pakistan" Plan, its just we have mutual interest (independence from British and wanna be colonial Hindu regime) so we become partner on Muslim league's platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom