What's new

Who said India/Indian Poor?

give me this garland and i want nothing else............. i am ready to work for Miss Mayavati as her secretary :rofl:

Last time when Income Tax department was investigating her case (recall Rs. 58 crores cash or property :undecided: ) she handed bundles of donation slips amounting 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 to the Income Tax department :woot:. she is a cunning lady

give me this garland and i want nothing else............. i am ready to work for Miss Mayavati as her secretary :rofl:

You can download the garland's photo :partay: you can use her party's flag on your vehicle...

You can download the garland's photo :partay: you can use her party's flag on your vehicle...

if this is the price for this 200 crore rupees Garland i am ready to pay it.

Last time when Income Tax department was investigating her case (recall Rs. 58 crores cash or property :undecided: ) she handed bundles of donation slips amounting 5 / 10 / 20 / 50 to the Income Tax department :woot:. she is a cunning lady

:yahoo: lady jardari hehehehe

everybody's hands are stained...the judges were found to be taking massive bribes...had a lot of undisclosed properties...the bureaucrats are well known rishwatkhors...the politicians...Koda...karunanidhi..jayalalitha....mayawati...natwar..everyone wants the putang pie...that our junta ka paisa is...

everybody's hands are stained...the judges were found to be taking massive bribes...had a lot of undisclosed properties...the bureaucrats are well known rishwatkhors...the politicians...Koda...karunanidhi..jayalalitha....mayawati...natwar..everyone wants the putang pie...that our junta ka paisa is...

Very well said.

I think its more to do with politics to target only Mayawati

Very well said.

I think its more to do with politics to target only Mayawati

all of these people I mentioned got caught...were tried...and are leading happy peaceful lives now...
some are still making illicit money...
the same will happen to maya too...the least we can do is target he while we still can...and that really is the least that would ever happen to her...
a lot of poor common-folk against a strong greedy minister....don't last the second round...

mayavati is not as bad as described in news....
well she is very strict with officers.... where ever she vists... the officers starts doing better... if any officer founds to be guilty.. she immediately orders for his transfer

you must look at the following fact that there might be some reason that people of U.P. have elected her....and she is running government without any support from any other political party

:lol:
Here is another rotten B@S@D from south India. Recently he popped up in Forbes list ranking as #20th richest person in India and ranks 349 on The World's Billionaires list . Previously he was nowhere to be seen and before 5-6 years he was pretty ordinary guy and now Derives fortune from 77% stake in Sun TV Network, country's biggest regional broadcaster, with 20 channels. Also owns 45 FM radio stations, newspapers, magazines. Recently launched Sun Pictures, film production outfit. His Sun Direct, a direct-to-home satellite TV service provider, was launched 2007 in partnership with Malaysia's Astro; competes with outfits of two fellow billionaires, Anil Ambani's Big TV and Subhash Chandra's Dish TV. And he is Kalanidhi Maran.

Surprise surprise his brother Dyanidhi Maran, the tainted politician was previously union minister for Information and IT and now Union minister for Textiles .His Granduncle Karunanidhi is the CM of Tamilnadu and their entire family are in politics now looting public money.

These guys always finds loop holes and escape thro them from punishments. These politicians main thump card is to play with Minority and dalit. They play these cards smartly to reap votes during polls.

After reading first sentace i thought you were abusing me.. :lol:..what ever corruption they are doing ..look at Tamil Nadu now..one of the wealthiest state of India...Also Karunanidhi announces lots of people friendly projects like rice for rs 2 for below poverty line and many more..By the trend he is ruling,Jayalaitha has to wait for some time before coming to power..Compare Karunanidhis work with Mayawathi..she is doing nothing for the state ...

Back
Top Bottom