What's new

UP MP calls Mayawati ugly

Why TOI - its only a messenger or a medium ?

As for the rest I thought local news which has no value was not appreciated here.

Well I am sure you have gone to the online version of TOI..... It is nothing less than a tabloid..... the best place to look for soft ****......

:D aray haan i forget that jarori nahi tha wo to sab ko pata ha

to har wakt dhakan banuna jarori ha kia?

Aap jaise bade dhakkan logonse utna baitna hein tho... Humko bhi chotasa banna badatha hein bhai... Nahin tho aap log bura maanjayenge :)

Such a sad state Indian politics has become! Now a politician can't even speak the truth! If he said she was gorgeous... they would have called him a liar. So he told the truth and he is now criticized for it!:omghaha: :laughcry:

Well I am sure you have gone to the online version of TOI..... It is nothing less than a tabloid..... the best place to look for soft ****......

Aap jaise bade dhakkan logonse utna baitna hein tho... Humko bhi chotasa banna badatha hein bhai... Nahin tho aap log bura maanjayenge :)

To fir chota dhakan hee reh na.

Such a sad state Indian politics has become! Now a politician can't even speak the truth! If he said she was gorgeous... they would have called him a liar. So he told the truth and he is now criticized for it!:omghaha: :laughcry:

haan jee as khud to wo shahzada ha na

One has to be over the top to find any humor in a subject like this.

why not? an equally extremely beautiful handsome smart person calling her ugly.

if you question him about law and order he says law order to kharab nahi ha ap ka thobra kharab ha.

MP MP hota ha chahye bharat ka ho ka Pakistan ka :P

you are just jealous that you are not as wonderful as mayawati.. she should be our PM.. :smitten:

why not? an equally extremely beautiful handsome smart person calling her ugly.

if you question him about law and order he says law order to kharab nahi ha ap ka thobra kharab ha.

MP MP hota ha chahye bharat ka ho ka Pakistan ka :P

but he could not be the best line : degree to degree hota hai..

PEOPLE ARE REMEMBERED FROM THEIR WORK NOT From their face .
Though she is more uglier in her work than her face .

I am Sorry, but you can't expect him to call her Aishwarya Rai........Can You?

Back
Top Bottom