What's new

Who said India/Indian Poor?

Nitish Kumar is doing wonders for Bihar!
he has given a lot of power to the judiciary and there were a couple of good solid anti-corruption acts incorporated...
BSP and SP otoh try to create more and more vote banks for the next time they can grasp power...
UP should be divided further into smaller states...it is too big to be governed effectively...

Exactly.its always good for development if we have smaller states..but I think government is afraid to have new states now because Maoists are active in most of the new states..dont want any more grounds for them..

Good God. Our politicians should take classes from her. The big scarf kind of thing is made of currency notes. Right? damn.

Good God. Our politicians should take classes from her. The big scarf kind of thing is made of currency notes. Right? damn.

Yupz its a garland with thousand rupees notes :azn: ..wish some one do the same thing to me too :angel:

each note is a 1000rs note...do the math...and feel sorry for the poorest man of UP...the guy you people keep on defending whenever we get some weapon system...
may she sit in the opposition next time...

Aww! She looks so cute covered in multi crore garland... :smitten::smitten:

she would look better covered in flames, but hey thats just my opinion :azn:

But seriously, imagine if a politician in the western world had done this, with public money. He/she would never be kicked out of the government. Indian government should protest against this and have useless politicians like Mayawati impeached for waste of public resources! she is a disgrace to UP, to India and to politics itself!:angry:

Last edited:
Dalit ki beti ha yeah. I remembered, she asked for multi- crore grant from centre govt for her state . she said her state doest have money. No wonder all money goes for her ugly statues,park and rallies. Man she is so ugly and ****** that if she remain last women on earth. I will commit suiside rather than doing sex with her.

And she says they dont have fund to compensate stampede victims..UP is the state which is dragging India backwards..most of the poor are in that state..Some thing must do to improve the social conditions there..Even Bihar is in a path of progress..

It remains to be seen if this money was from national kitty if yes then indeed she and her party is going face massive criticism.

On the other hand the easiest explaination and logical one which she can come up with that the money is not wasted and would be put back to the kitty :azn:

The janta should have stepped in and raped every note off her garland :D

heheheheh guess what here in the past kids used to snatch the currency notes from such garlands worn or adored the bridegroom on weddings :partay:

It remains to be seen if this money was from national kitty if yes then indeed she and her party is going face massive criticism.

On the other hand the easiest explaination and logical one which she can come up with that the money is not wasted and would be put back to the kitty :azn:

yupz she is gonna do just that :disagree: ..about 200 crore rupees is wasted for this extravaganza ..:angry:

And people are talking about of her becoming PM of India.If by mistake she becomes PM God save India.

heheheheh guess what here in the past kids used to snatch the currency notes from such garlands worn or adored the bridegroom on weddings :partay:

those garlands are made from the people's own money. Mayawati is using national funds. Even if she claims they are her personal funds, there is no way she would have that much money without being corrupt.

Now, assuming Mayawati puts every rupee on that Garland back into the kitty (there is a better chance of the sun rising in the west), it is still a despicable move. What is she trying to prove? that India is a rich country? We are not. We are developing and making progress but no one should claim India is a rich country, least of all the minister of the state with most poor people.

when i see that garland, what comes to my mind is how many schools, roads or clinics it could have funded, and how many lives it could have made better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom