What's new

For a Dalit to achieve success the escape velocity required is that of Jupi

g1358798873144990770.jpg

Dont be a retard. Answer the question or stand in line of stupids along with pappu who cant speak.

Dalit of India is your property, or pappus property? Why cant I being an Indian talk about there concerns?

Dekh phenku phir se aa gaya...now he is going to determine who is dalit's 'property', being Indian etc.

[Bregs];4853655 said:

All Kongress supporters brain is developed as 45 year old Rahul jee.. See What Muhammad Jairam Khan said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSGsBYsHk4Y

Toilet is purer than Temple, Can he say "Toilet is purer than Mosque" Trust me Muslim will tear him apart ...

We all know Toilet is important but is it purer (Pavitra) than Temple/Mosque/Church???

Jairam ramesh has foot in mouth desease :P .. Go and worship your Amul Baby :P We have seen how he is..

have you seen me here at ever making any thread about praising Congress, its other way around to settle score as Feku fans are the first to start

[Bregs];4853916 said:
have you seen me here at ever making any thread about praising Congress, its other way around to settle score as Feku fans are the first to start

There is a reasone for it on what basis u praise congress ...?

Let's leave the Indian internal situation to the Indians and respectfully comment on the development, shall we? Please control everyone, no one grows with abuse being hurled everywhere.

From the 60+ years after independence, his great grandfather, grandmother,daddy , along with people with blessings from his family have ruled this nation for more than 50+ years.

They were all from the planet of mars, hence dalits need Jupiter's escape velocity.

What the ratio of DALITS In India??

Back
Top Bottom