What's new

I want to become Prime Minister: Mayawati

The bolded part is getting a bit hard to control in some parts of the country the Dalits have special laws that protects them some people are starting to use it to their advantage. I was talking to my friend he lives in M.P. they own couple of farms and they had leased the land to a family for care taking and after three years when my friend decided to get new workers and layoff the old ones because they weren't producing enough crop to pay for bills. The family went to court and filed a case against my friend's family that they are discriminating against the people because they are Dalits, and its gotten pretty bad.
Thing is that Higher caste have been oppressing and persecuting these Dalits for decades. They are made to live outside villages, they are beaten and not allowed to enter temples, not allowed to touch them, not allowed to take water from same source, their women are gang raped and paraded naked as a punishment for any crime a Dalit do.

And no one listens to their cry. Everyone is conditioned to this fact that Dalits will be treated like this and its "Normal"

But due to reservations, when these people get higher post, they sometimes take revenge on these higher caste people. Its like taking you anger of oppression on your caste on higher caste person. In Rajasthan SC?ST especially Meena have got reservation and they occupy many high positions and I know many of them who make life difficult for Brahmins, Rajputs etc. just as to mak them experience what their own forefathers experienced from these castes.

Now since these higher caste haven't experienced this, and see that the people whom they treated like dogs are above them, and have more power, they also have some sense of Better Human concept, they cry foul.

The fault is with people from higher castes and Dalits, both.

And in this, innocents on one side pay the price if the other side is cunning. Whether its Dalit who is the victim or its the Dalit who is the guilty one.

I hope someone like Dr. Bihmrao Ambedkar becomes Prime Minister of India. That will be the day of victory of Dalits. Not this woman.

i would love see her as PM........................Hell yes

Is she for real?
Is there any (even remote) possibility of this?
Or is this just another brain-fart from a lunatic?
You cannot underestimate the ambitions of this woman. Not that I have anything against a woman being the PM, but please!! Not Mayawati.
That being said, she emerged from the shadows of her mentor Kanshi Ram to becomce the CM of the most populous and politically charged state in India. Given the caste based votebank politics of India, it might not be a surprise if, and only if, she happens to garner the "King making" parliamentary seats (like C. Naidu). She might then project herself as the PM candidate with the support of various minor political parties. And with the "feminist wave" sweeping the country, you might have bleeding heart liberals (the likes of Arundhati Roy and her ilk) supporting her without even considering the consequences of their actions!
But No. Even if she does manage to become the PM her tenure might as well be as long as that of Late Mr. Chandrashekhar Singh!

Adversity makes strange bedfellows..

In this murky world of coalition politics nothing can ever be ruled out.

I hope I do not ever get to see ' The day after..' in a situation where ppl like these get the top job.

Guys i want to see her make our generals clean her shoes.................:yahoo:

oh-no-god-oh-dear-god-in-heaven2028geekdetails-files-wordpress-com29.jpg

Is she for real?

Is there any (even remote) possibility of this?

Or is this just another brain-fart from a lunatic?
@KRAIT @arp2041 @KS

@Abingdonboy, I think my earlier post on another thread fits perfectly well here:

I can't predict who will be the PM in 2014, but i can atleast assure you that Indian Democracy has matured enough in the last 65 years that only a WORTHY person can now sit on that coveted chair. Of course everyone can aspire to become one but that doesn't mean He/She will become The one. If there do become a co-incidental PM like DeveGoda or IK Gujaral, than they will remain short lived.

India is TOO LARGE a country to be tested as a Guinea Pig with PMs :disagree:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i want to see her make our generals clean her shoes.................:yahoo:

I hope, for the sake of humanity and India, your comment is in jest.
And no, No General in the IA, however corrupt he/she might ever be, is ever going to do THAT!!!

Its funny that She is asking her party workers to not make BSP a saleable commodity. She herself has made deals left and right for Power. The politicians like Mayawati and Ramvilas Paswans are the major culprits of why majority of Dalits and still Dalits.

Dont know why but somehow fits the bill:-:bunny:

"But I do know one thing though
bitches they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo
Maybe We'll love you one day
Maybe we'll someday grow
'Til then just sit your drunk A$$ on that Fukcing runway hoe"

Courtesy-Eminem

I hope, for the sake of humanity and India, your comment is in jest.
And no, No General in the IA, however corrupt he/she might ever be, is ever going to do THAT!!!

Yes it was.........................................

She should get in line . :lol:
the likes of namo and nitish are ahead of her. all subject to the people of India giving them a mandate. (which i doubt)

couldnt manage UP and dreams to lead the whole country....guess most of the defence budget she will spend on backward class
memorials..

she does not deserve more than ZP school sports teacher OR nurse in govmt hospital!

Back
Top Bottom