What's new

Who is best, Gurkha or punjabi soldier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well compared to other lesser beings in South Asia? Punjabis indeed don't struggle much.
:p:

if you ask me, I think the toughest being in South Asia is the Dalit, after daily constant struggle under the caste system, but that is a separate topic

mental struggle is a big thing

lolz can i say orange or apple who is the best? solders are solders

Vietnamese were the toughest soldiers

They too came from a comfortable land. Vietnam is 10 times more fertile than Punjab [ I mean very much more fertile than Punjab ]

@Contrarian

And here is photo of punjabis from India.

y204143804786081.jpg

punjab_dalits_protest_20050919.jpg

:rofl:

Lets have debate on it. Which one of two is considered best when it comes to soldiery. What are their achievements in the british indian army, indian army, pakistan army and U.K army?
Any famous quotes about them from enemies?

P.S: By punjabi i mean punjabis of both countries of any religion

the one who is more stupid to be in the place where fighting is going on...:sarcastic: cc @levina

in my opinion anyone who is trained and is brave is a good soldier.. kids in some communitites are taught from early age you are brave and good fighters blah blah and this gets ingrained in their phyche and they become good soldiers.

tumblr_ln4cj46UwA1qlcc4to1_500.jpg

Sikh soldiers assaulting german trenches

A_Sikh_soldier.jpg

germn POWs walking behind Sikh soldier

Punjabis don't struggle???

:rofl:

@Pak-one , you know that Pashtuns are even tougher than Punjabis!

Vietnamese are tougher than the gurkhas
Pashtuns do not have significant history in militaries like punjabis and gurkhas. They are tough but crude, their rebellious nature and bad temper make them bad soldiers.

Pitch them again Indian punjabis. Pakistani punjabis are harmless beings.

@Pak-one knows that Pashtuns are tougher than Punjabis. But because he has an obsession with Punjabis, that's the reason for this thread.

Punjab is very cosmopolitan. It is a true mixture of all races. It is very unfair to Punjabis. They are a very diverse people.

You have Potoharis, Hindko, Seraikis, Majhis, Riastis, Derawals, Kashmiri Punjabis, Ranghari Punjabi, Niazi (Pashtun) Punjabi etc etc

Pashtuns do not have significant history in militaries like punjabis and gurkhas. They are tough but crude, their rebellious nature and bad temper make them bad soldiers.

Oh come on. Punjabis don't have a bad temper?

You know the Durranis?

@Pak-one knows that Pashtuns are tougher than Punjabis. But because he has an obsession with Punjabis, that's the reason for this thread.

Punjab is very cosmopolitan. It is a true mixture of all races. It is very unfair to Punjabis. They are a very diverse people.

You have Potoharis, Hindko, Seraikis, Majhis, Riastis, Derawals, Kashmiri Punjabis, Ranghari Punjabi, Niazi (Pashtun) Punjabi etc etc

Well him being Afghani, he has been looking for Indian allies. Thats why i say if Bharoti, Afghani and Pakistani dog ask for shelter. Give help to Pakistani kutta first because he will not backstab.

And here is photo of punjabis from India.

y204143804786081.jpg

punjab_dalits_protest_20050919.jpg

they aint Punjabis.. they r migrational labourers protesting

Well him being Afghani, he has been looking for Indian allies. Thats why i say if Bharoti, Afghani and Pakistani dog ask for shelter. Give help to Pakistani kutta first because he will not backstab.
Pakistanis have backstabbed indians so many times.

In modern warfare, the better disciplined Army would always win.

So who's more disciplined in Indian Army ??? Gorkha regiments or Punjab regiment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom