What's new

Who is best, Gurkha or punjabi soldier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEXT TIME DONT MAKE ME 2 CHOP UR HEAD>SON

The private, from 1st Battalion, Royal Gurkha Rifles, was involved in a fierce firefight with insurgents in the Babaji area of central Helmand Province when the incident took place earlier last July.

The Nepalese soldier, who is in his early 20s, apparently made the decision to remove the head in a misunderstanding over the need for DNA evidence of the kill.
Cleared: A Gurkha has been returned to duty after he beheaded a Taliban gunman with his kukri knife - the curved blade seen being used in a demonstration by Gurkha soldiers in this file photograph

Cleared: A Gurkha has been returned to duty after he beheaded a Taliban gunman with his kukri knife - the curved blade seen being used in a demonstration by Gurkha soldiers in this file photograph

View attachment 24178

afghan-one says you killed his countrymen while he was sleeping. Anyway you know what? I see this story all the time from gurkhas on internet. It means you guys have complex against pathans. Its called napolean complex, usually found in midgets which gurkhas are.

Cutting head of sleeping civilian is not bravery, and bosting about it is shameful. Anyway gurkhas are mercenaris, ready to be thrown to gutter when need is over. Case in point look how British army treat after Gurkhas retire. Or now they are gonna reduce gurkhas forces even further.

While rest of South Asians stopped being slaves after 47, you are still stuck in that mindset. I just love British martial theory, they even made believe Nepalis that they are martial indeed.

Rajput are the best, nobody fucks with Rajputs. Rajputs eat grass, 1 Rajput = 10000000 Men, Rajputs can get any women he wants, Rajputs have the largest penises in South Asia, Rajputs are the tallest people in South Asia, Rajputs are the fairest skin people in South Asia, Rajputs can do the most bicep curls in the world, average Rajputs is 9 ft 11. Nobody fucks with Rajput. JAI RAJPUTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAJASTHAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! HINDUSTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!'

Shut up Gurkha, Rajputs ruled Nepal through the Rana Dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My son there was no Rana dynasty, It was Shah Dynasty and Gurkha entirely covers them. now go to toilet open ur penis n do what ever u like n dont mess with me other wise it will be ur ***.

afghan-one says you killed his countrymen while he was sleeping. Anyway you know what? I see this story all the time from gurkhas on internet. It means you guys have complex against pathans. Its called napolean complex, usually found in midgets which gurkhas are.

Cutting head of sleeping civilian is not bravery, and bosting about it is shameful. Anyway gurkhas are mercenaris, ready to be thrown to gutter when need is over. Case in point look how British army treat after Gurkhas retire. Or now they are gonna reduce gurkhas forces even further.

While rest of South Asians stopped being slaves after 47, you are still stuck in that mindset. I just love British martial theory, they even made believe Nepalis that they are martial indeed.

Ok how about this comparison. Me and My gun and a Ghurka with a knife :D

Ok how about this comparison. Me and My gun and a Ghurka with a knife :D
Well japnese can say u that when in world war2 we behaded 80 of them in kohima Imphal . they are the 1 with better experince

A Scotsman from the highlands is tougher than both of these small inferior south Asians. :fans:

This martial BS is complete fantasy invented by conquerors just as the hindu caste theory to make other people feel important and others inferior.

DaraSinghTigerSingh.jpg

Tiger-Jeet_Singh_World_Title_Belt.jpg
BEi2abnCMAE8vlT.jpg

only my community produces gabrus like these ...soo bitches we are the most martial

Main advantage of gurkhas(against any not just punjabis for that matter) is larger proportion of oxygen in their blood cells,this is genetic for mountain people who live in high altitudes with low oxygen levels.Gives them excess stamina.They are smaller in stature but more agile and tireless.

Martial race still is obsolete theory.France was considered the martial race of europe in her heyday,'the grande nation' famed for its 'elan'.Then it became germans and 'teutonic efficiency',now they mostly stick to drinking beer.Russians are totally unpredictable,one moment hero next moment zero.

people of plains are taller and bigger than people of mountains because of better diet. a farmers have to work hrd in field they are hardest

Main advantage of gurkhas(against any not just punjabis for that matter) is larger proportion of oxygen in their blood cells,this is genetic for mountain people who live in high altitudes with low oxygen levels.Gives them excess stamina.They are smaller in stature but more agile and tireless.

Martial race still is obsolete theory.

that would mean gurkhas will won in a kabaddi match versus us..highly improbable

These types of threads remind me of the fights between 10 year olds about their favourite superheroes. Who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman?

people of plains are taller and bigger than people of mountains because of better diet. a farmers have to work hrd in field they are hardest

that would mean gurkhas will won in a kabaddi match versus us..highly improbable

No wrong,kabbadi is also physical pushing/holding match of strength not just stamina where larger physique should have advantage.But in a close quarter knife fight difficult to beat a gurkha.He's small and presents a lesser target,more agile and flexible.In firefight best trained soldier with doctrine and equipment wins irrelevant of caste,creed,ethnicity.And firefight is the main form of modern combat.

I'll say this both have badass war cries.(atleast in the indian army)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom