What's new

PDF - Is it Pakistani or American website?

Gotta respect his hustle. :lol:
I feel sorry for the kids from the security company he was training. Those tactics will get you killed. Imagine teaching that shit, brother in real life shit goes down so quick you need to teach transition drills:
Can-Magazines-Stop-Bullets-1-660x371.jpg

The only people entertaining him are kids on social media and a few of his kiddo's in private security. He is relying on his father's name who was a very respect officer and fine military man. Everyone laughs at him, there was the time when he was called out during a visit to Simily Dam firing range by the chief instructor of PTS for flagging (pointing a loaded gun) at students during a drill, and he was asked to leave the firing range.

There is a mobile video of it somewhere I need to find it again... :D

I feel sorry for the kids from the security company he was training. Those tactics will get you killed. Imagine teaching that shit, brother in real life shit goes down so quick you need to teach transition drills:
Can-Magazines-Stop-Bullets-1-660x371.jpg
WTH happened here? :o:

The only people entertaining him are kids on social media and a few of his kiddo's in private security. He is relying on his father's name who was a very respect officer and fine military man. Everyone laughs at him, there was the time when he was called out during a visit to Simily Dam firing range by the chief instructor of PTS for flagging (pointing a loaded gun) at students during a drill, and he was asked to leave the firing range.

There is a mobile video of it somewhere I need to find it again... :D
Please do :D

WTH happened here? :o:

Please do :D
The first photo which wont display for some reason has been hit by fire... Very common in CQB, plenty of Ukrainian's have posted similar photos too of their magazines getting shot off by hostile fire. So you teach transition drills to counter this. You always shoot (where possible) under cover.

Regarding the video, I will have a root around on my old phone it is somewhere... :D

What's with the love emojis on the posts calling for the destruction of Pakistan?

What’s worse the heart reacts or the person who is actually making those kinds of posts? I’m not making those kinds of post but I don’t see you questioning the people who actually make those posts regularly on this forum.

Why is that?

What’s worse the heart reacts or the person who is actually making those kinds of posts? I’m not making those kinds of post but I don’t see you questioning the people who actually make those posts regularly on this forum.

Why is that?
Two wrongs don't make a right.

Besides, those people are hopeless.

I am actually surprised and frankly disappointed to see sensible people such as yourself indulge them.

Back
Top Bottom