What's new

Elon Musk says AI will eventually create a situation where ‘no job is needed’

Well there can never be no jobs. Even in the worst case scenario, there will be a microscopic minority still controlling AI after having turned everyone else into button pushing slaves. More AI means more power concentration, more wealth disparities and more unequal societies. Already we have people whose skills are redundant and they are not even at an age where they can pick up things like AI in the name of reskilling. The world is changing too fast for many.

The capitalist hates human beings. He seeks to eliminate humans from every process. He would like to see a world where there are few humans, most of them of the sort he likes.

No it would take a lot more than a snap of "his fingers". He only succeeded with SpaceX because he stole from NASA and their staff.

No, it is just a snap of his fingers. There is nothing else needed. You are wrong...as usual.
He already snapped it with the Crimea region not having coverage. No anti-ship missile help.

‘What an individual company may or may not do in any particular corner of the world of course is incumbent on that company to decide’
Ryder’s comments follow a series of tweets and news reports over the weekend about the possibility that SpaceX could cut off Starlink communications services in Ukraine unless the U.S. government agrees to foot the bill.
NASA doesn't have any input on his finger snap whatsoever.

Besides your argument that a thief can't shoot somebody with a stolen gun is completely illogical.

No it isn't. I'm more powerful than elon, because he doesn't know shit about anything and is just larping business celebrity.

ok this conversation is over because I can tell you are a psychopath. I guess those psychology courses in college actually did come in handy after all.

Last edited:
No, it is just a snap of his fingers. There is nothing else needed. You are wrong...as usual.
He already snapped it with the Crimea region not having coverage. No anti-ship missile help.
No it is not a snap of "his fingers". His finger snap can only produce sound, nothing else. Just like anyone else.

No it is not a snap of "his fingers". His finger snap can only produce sound, nothing else. Just like anyone else.

Wrong…his snap can change the fate of nations

Wrong…his snap can change the fate of nations
Now it's just snap huh? Nothing to do with fingers....

He's taking credit for what other people are doing. He's an attention whore who has paid (you) shills posting about him everywhere. All marketing propaganda.

Now it's just snap huh? Nothing to do with fingers....

He's taking credit for what other people are doing. He's an attention whore who has paid (you) shills posting about him everywhere. All marketing propaganda.

are you now somehow denying Ukraine wasn’t impacted by his personal decision not to allow Starlink to work in the Crimea region?

You do realize SpaceX is not a public company.

He makes the decisions. He doesn’t have to ask for anybody’s approval. He can tell everybody the company is moving to a volcanic island in the Pacific if he wants.

Why are you in such denial?

are you now somehow denying Ukraine wasn’t impacted by his personal decision not to allow Starlink to work in the Crimea region?

You do realize SpaceX is not a public company.

He makes the decisions. He doesn’t have to ask for anybody’s approval. He can tell everybody the company is moving to a volcanic island in the Pacific if he wants.
It's illegal to be part of a military conflict for a private individual. I guess you are bragging about that? Just shows corruption. I also don't like people who don't help out others when they could.

It's illegal to be part of a military conflict for a private individual. I guess you are bragging about that? Just shows corruption.

where is this law. Was it written on your @ss or something?

Please go find it for all of us.

Does that mean when a war breaks out all companies must stop trade due to potentially a CEO of a company making a decision that could impact the war. Please elaborate on your logic

where is this law. Was it written on your @ss or something?

Please go find it for all of us.

Does that mean when a war breaks out all companies must stop trade due to potentially a CEO of a company making a decision that could impact the war. Please elaborate on your logic
Maybe you can, I thought only states were allowed to go to war....

The Constitution of the United States grants to Congress the power to declare war, to raise and support armies, and to provide and maintain a navy
But if Elon declared war on Russia colloquially , why is Russia not acting against spacex and elon?

Maybe you can, I thought only states were allowed to go to war....

Why are you talking gibberish? What does shutting off some service have to do with declaring war. If some airline stops flights from Israel are they suddenly declaring war? Please elaborate on your repetitive wacky logic.

But if Elon declared war on Russia colloquially , why is Russia not acting against spacex and elon?

Go ask Russia yourself. Look their number up.

Why are you talking gibberish? What does shutting off some service have to do with declaring war. If some airline stops flights from Israel are they suddenly declaring war? Please elaborate on your repetitive wacky logic.
If you don't understand what I'm saying, it's not me who is wacky. I see this all the time. People who are dumber or more ignorant than me call me crazy etc when they are too dumb to be high iq. I haven't yet found a way to punish the lesser people for doing that...

Look at this. the trouble Blackwater Erik had to go to get around trying to be a private military. Clearly the government is restricting his rights:
1699888841309.png

As for Elon, the satellites can do espionage and all other kinds of "most serious" activity. So you're wrong. When it's to do with spying and surveillance covertly then it's way more serious than you are pretending in trying to mock me. But since you did I now have to prove how it's "most serious" category to shut you up. But russians seem tame and deferential to private big shot celebs. I doubt they will even raise a murmur over it and elon is free to visit russia without any concern..

If you don't understand what I'm saying, it's not me who is wacky. I see this all the time. People who are dumber or more ignorant than me call me crazy etc when they are too dumb to be high iq. I haven't yet found a way to punish the lesser people for doing that...

Look at this. the trouble Blackwater Erik had to go to get around trying to be a private military. Clearly the government is restricting his rights: View attachment 1011169

As for Elon, the satellites can do espionage and all other kinds of "most serious" activity. So you're wrong. When it's to do with spying and surveillance covertly then it's way more serious than you are pretending in trying to mock me. But since you did I now have to prove how it's "most serious" category to shut you up. But russians seem tame and deferential to private big shot celebs. I doubt they will even raise a murmur over it and elon is free to visit russia without any concern..

Stop talking gibbersh with blackwater as if it has any direct relevance.

SpaceX is a private company. It can shutdown tomorrow as easily as some Hedge fund. It doesn’t matter what they own or do. They certainly need permission to launch rockets but they don’t need permission to shut down their satellites. It isn’t a US government system. It is a private enterprise that some country is leveraging just like DJI and drones.

If DJI stopped selling drones is that a declaration of war? Do they need Chinese permission to stop? If DJI stops production tomorrow do they expect the Chinese government to throw them in jail since that impacts the Ukraine war machine? Is the CEO of DJI now breaking your wacky rule of people not being able to be involved because his products are being used in a high profile manner in Ukraine?

You are being nonsensical.

Last edited:
Stop talking gibbersh with blackwater as if it has any direct relevance.
You tried to say private companies can participate in war independently. It is relevant because blackwater is a private company also, but with even more validity being a PMC.

SpaceX is a private company. It can shutdown tomorrow as easily as some Hedge fund. It doesn’t matter what they own or do. They certainly need permission to launch rockets but they don’t need permission to shut down their satellites. It isn’t a US government system. It is a private enterprise that some country is leveraging just like DJI and drones.
You're wrong. it would need permission anyway, because it would interfere with the operation in Ukraine. US wouldn't allow it because the "private company" could pull data on ukraine operations which would be against what the government wants.

If DJI stopped selling drones is that a declaration of war? Do they need Chinese permission to stop? Can DJI stop production tomorrow and expect the Chinese government to throw them in jail?
DJI is different since China government probably owns the majority of that company and would automatically be granted whatever the government wants. Also the idea of stopping something as starting a war is nonsense, and it's your idea. I never talked of starlink stopping anything as a declaration of war. You just came up with that wacky bs now.

You're wrong. it would need permission anyway, because it would interfere with the operation in Ukraine.

This is what living in a dictatorship has done to you.

Please start a poll here on PDF that says:

Can SpaceX shutdown Starlink entirely without the US Government’s permission?

US wouldn't allow it because the "private company" could pull data on ukraine operations which would be against what the government wants.

That’s too bad. Their only option is to dissuade him in other ways by not buying rocket launches or denying rocket launches.

This is what living in a dictatorship has done to you.

Please start a poll here on PDF that says:

Can SpaceX shutdown Starlink entirely without the US Government’s permission?
I wasn't talking about shutting it down which is an irrelevant point. Shutting something down isn't special. The discussion was on whether Elon could with the "snap of his fingers" and without speaking or calling anyone, have Starlink participate in the Ukrainian military operation without US government approval of it or control of whether he does, by interpreting whether the snap of his fingers sounded like "allow the ukrainian military to use starlink satellites and send them all this equipment" all in one *snap* sound. US military wouldn't stand for it without being given control.

That’s too bad. Their only option is to dissuade him in other ways by not buying rocket launches or denying rocket launches.
My point is that, Elon got permission and wouldn't do it without permission because the US government would stop him.

Back
Top Bottom