What's new

Elon Musk says AI will eventually create a situation where ‘no job is needed’

Huh? Why do you keep single mindedly spamming elon musk's stuff here then?

Well for one thing unlike many people here on PDF who are really super big talkers but do absolutely zero walking I actually own a Tesla and think EVs are the best thing that has ever happened.

So for many of my posts i'm speaking from first hand experience while others here are good at just speaking from their @ss.

Comprenez-vous?

Last edited:
Well for one thing unlike most people here on PDF who are really super big talkers but do absolutely zero walking
The asymmetry is too great. The masses are flakes. Even just now the palestinian protesters could have taken over London and did nothing. Elon has done nothing for anyone who needs help with something. He has all this shit and doesn't lift a finger for anyone, while havingthe capacity to.

Even just now the palestinian protesters could have taken over London and did nothing. Elon has done nothing for anyone who needs help with something. He has all this shit and doesn't lift a finger for anyone, while havingthe capacity to.

That's because
nobodycares.png

Still eons away.. I've heard some mobile game companies which fired people to make the switch to AI, are now hiring them back.(mainly positions of conceptual art and UI design )

They were over optimistic about AI..

...and that same answer applies to your question
No it doesn't. Palestinians supporters do care, but they are too dumb to initiate the required action (protesting is a psyop to make people do nothing, it has to go further).

As for Elon, he wants to be seen as good and can't be with his current attitude to individuals.

No it doesn't. Palestinians supporters do care, but they are too dumb to initiate the required action (protesting is a psyop to make people do nothing, it has to go further).

As for Elon, he wants to be seen as good and can't be with his current attitude to individuals.

Maybe Elon Musk doesn't give a sh*t...your idea of importance isn't everybody elses.

So only celebrities are smart and everyone else are nothing? That's absurd. Individual quality doesn't come from "being an elite" or "being popular".

LOL! With a snap of his fingers he can have Starlink shutoff and the Ukraine military can be hobbled.

What exactly can you accomplish with a finger snap?

Your personal gravity wave is your own mirage. You should stop talking like your opinions matter.

Last edited:
With a snap of his fingers he can have Starlink shutoff and the Ukraine military can be hobbled.
No it would take a lot more than a snap of "his fingers". He only succeeded with SpaceX because he stole from NASA and their staff.

Your personal gravity wave is your own mirage. You should stop talking like your opinions matter.
No it isn't. I'm more powerful than elon, because he doesn't know shit about anything and is just larping business celebrity. CEOs are no more than well connected celebrities. There's nothing behind them. Elon has no idea about what is bad and what isn't. I know.

The elites have had to come up with data theft and spying on all people's data, because they are so clueless and ignorant. Ofc getting some people who know better is out of their capability, as they only get grifters and people who are part of their schemes. So they steal personal data, instead.

You of course, being an idiot, wouldn't know any of this, nor about the way they do things. Seems like you believed the meme of celebrity.....

Hitler wasn't an elite by the way, he was the opposite.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom