What's new

Who has the strongest navy in the Mediterranean Sea?

Who has the strongest navy in the Mediterranean Sea?

• Spain

• Italy

• Greece

• Turkey

• Egypt

• Israel

• France

Results are only viewable after voting.
Power Projection Rank:
  1. France
  2. Italy
  3. Spain

I pretty much know those Navies equipment.My opinion:

1.France
2.Italy
3.Spain
4.Turkey .....these 2 will reverse positions in 4-6 years if Turkey sticks to its modernisation programs
5.Greece
6.Israel (those subs,those subs......)
7.Egypt/Algeria.
8.Portugal
9.Morrocco
Spain has better power projection but in my opinion Turkey is stronger. More subs, more frigates, has corvettes and missile boats.

Power Projection Rank:
  1. France
  2. Italy
  3. Spain

Spain has better power projection but in my opinion Turkey is stronger. More subs, more frigates, has corvettes and missile boats.

Turkey has a weak surface fleet compared to Spain's. (Just look at their 5 Alvaro de Bazan destroyers...)
But they have a very weak submarine force at the moment. (They are struggling with their S80 submarines.)

jRibITx.jpg

Turkey has a weak surface fleet compared to Spain's. (Just look at their 5 Alvaro de Bazan destroyers...)
But they have a very weak submarine force at the moment. (They are struggling with their S80 submarines.)

jRibITx.jpg

ther is no much difference with the Gabya Class frigat and so called destroyer. Only thing what make this destroyer 1 point more is longer range sm missile.

jRibITx.jpg
I respectfully disagree. Anyway they are close.

Dang!!! and you guys did not include the US Navy!!! We are also in the Med guys!!! We can whoop all the next 5 navies combined. I suppose Turkey comes next!

@James Jaevid
You might have missed the exchange at the beginning of the thread where it was explained that …
only countries located on the Mediterranean were in consideration here.

America is not located in Mare Nostrum even though it may be the descendant of those that called it thus.

Good day, Tay.

@James Jaevid
You might have missed the exchange at the beginning of the thread where it was explained that …
only countries located on the Mediterranean were in consideration here.

America is not located in Mare Nostrum even though it may be the descendant of those that called it thus.

Good day, Tay.
Sorry my friend @Taygibay, then France, then Italy and Turkey both at the second place..

Back
Top Bottom