What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

Shooo ... Dilli tu to gayo!! :pissed::butcher:

Listen I've been keeping to myself down-under, only venturing upstairs for R&R. Just clarifying yaara, no misguiding going on here.:partay:

Listen I've been keeping to myself down-under, only venturing upstairs for R&R. Just clarifying yaara, no misguiding going on here.:partay:

I know aap ke misguding kya matlab ... sutta, tharra, ankh sekna!! :P

Dilli tune Dilli ka naam mitti me mila diya!! Ab tera kya hoga?

I know aap ke misguding kya matlab ... sutta, tharra, ankh sekna!! :P

Dilli tune Dilli ka naam mitti me mila diya!! Ab tera kya hoga?

Oh please. Dilli ki shaan hu main. Number one colon cleanser of North India.:taz:

As i said before, your feelings for Modi are reciprocated by our feelings for Jinnah. So, its better we leave abusing out of the discussions. After all they just are venting tools and do not achieve anything (unless you want me to react to those abuses and get banned in the process ;), in which case you can keep trying )

Modi is a kuttai ka bacha. This will continue until you don't saying rubbish about our founders or at least one of us isn't banned. If you cotinue in this manner then take this. Modi is a b@stard, as$hole, scoundrel, rascal, and a stinky piece of dog sh!t. Take that. :)

Standard Pakistan excuse for indulging in terrorism. Meh

Standard practice in India to massacre muslims??? That son of a ****** Modi says the same. A sh!t that a country like truly deserves.

Read in the text that you quoted in your post dude.. You are better than this. And deletion of text on the forum is not always an indication of BS. A lot of times it also reflects the amount of discomfort that truth generates ...

Your are suffering from that condition where you consider your sh!t as gold. But then it is actually sh!t. Not gold.
@Zakii @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

If this guy is continue to say sh!t about Jinnah then I will continue with the abuses. Enough said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jinnah allowed genocide of minorities like noakali massacre and punjab genocide ,so did modi allow riots in Gujarat....

If this guy is continue to say sh!t about Jinnah then I will continue with the abuses. Enough said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ost-dangerous-terrorists-6.html#ixzz2hJEepHeT

I think Jinnah and Modi are more or less similiar in their deeds where killing is concerned.Except that modi developed Gujarat and Jinnah died before he could improve pakistan.

Where the hell is MODI???? Why isn't his name at the top of that list??? I mean he has massacred more Muslims then any of these guys have killed in their life times.

Modi is a kuttai ka bacha. This will continue until you don't saying rubbish about our founders or at least one of us isn't banned. If you cotinue in this manner then take this. Modi is a b@stard, as$hole, scoundrel, rascal, and a stinky piece of dog sh!t. Take that. :)

Have never ever abused Jinnah so far. Its just that once you start down the slippery slope of abusing national leaders, the sentiments are reciprocated and basic respects are ignored. Will take anyone 5 minutes to create a new id and call the same set of abuses for Jinnah and probably add a few more comments around his eating pork and drinking wine. Do you really want to go that route? :)

In my view, Modi is 1000 times better leader and human than Jinnah. You can call Modi anything you want, but by doing that you would be abusing Jinnah 1000 time more :).. Me personally like to stay away from indulging in unnecessary abuses that dont serve any purpose anyway

Standard practice in India to massacre muslims??? That son of a ****** Modi says the same. A sh!t that a country like truly deserves. Your are suffering from that condition where you consider your sh!t as gold. But then it is actually sh!t. Not gold.

Actually, more Muslims have been massacred in Pakistan in last 10 years in riots/sectarian killings/terror strikes than in India and that too with Muslim populations of both countries being more or less same. If you look at it that way, India is a much safer country for Muslims than Pakistan. And to think Pakistan was created by Jinnah so that Muslims can stay safe.. Kind of ironical.. No?

@Zakii @Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

Stop making excuses for your pathetic behavior. I have not said anything $hit about Jinnah anywhere.. Own up to your behavior.. Dont try and hide behind lame excuses.

Have never ever abused Jinnah so far. Its just that once you start down the slippery slope of abusing national leaders, the sentiments are reciprocated and basic respects are ignored. Will take anyone 5 minutes to create a new id and call the same set of abuses for Jinnah and probably add a few more comments around his eating pork and drinking wine. Do you really want to go that route? :)

In my view, Modi is 1000 times better leader and human than Jinnah. You can call Modi anything you want, but by doing that you would be abusing Jinnah 1000 time more :).. Me personally like to stay away from indulging in unnecessary abuses that dont serve any purpose anyway

Good to see you coming back in your aukat. Anyways in my view every human in this world is better than modi. He belongs to worst of the human lot and that's why we wish him to be your PM. Since we want everything worst for your country.

Actually, more Muslims have been massacred in Pakistan in last 10 years in riots/sectarian killings/terror strikes than in India and that too with Muslim populations of both countries being more or less same. If you look at it that way, India is a much safer country for Muslims than Pakistan. And to think Pakistan was created by Jinnah so that Muslims can stay safe.. Kind of ironical.. No?

People are always slaughtered(not just killed) and r@ped in communal violence in India all the time. Same country which was supposed to be secular. Ironical isn't it??

Good to see you coming back in your aukat. Anyways in my view every human in this world is better than modi. He belongs to worst of the human lot and that's why we wish him to be your PM. Since we want everything worst for your country.

What Back in Aukaat? I have not changed my stance from start. I find Modi a much better person/human/leader than Jinnah. No debate there. And Whatever you think of Modi, we think of Jinnah. That was my stand in the first post, and the same is now.. As I said, comprehension problem much ? :)

People are always slaughtered(not just killed) and r@ped in communal violence in India all the time. Same country which was supposed to be secular. Ironical isn't it??
We never claimed to be a country made to save one religion from the other, where as your country was. What is ironical is that today Pakistan is probably the most unsafe country in the world for Muslims ...

O May god.....now i know why Indians Hate Pakistan.....you peoples even didn't read the complete history...just follow what you are told by your media or some conservative politicians and peoples who even don't allow to publish books on Jinnah in India...(Is that not a hypocrisy, come to Pakistan and you will find many books on Ghandi or Nehru in all libraries).................................if at least you don't believe in Pakistani version of History, then read the international history..

For your information i will give just few examples start from beginning.......
Tipu Sultan......was not a Muslim who fought against East Indian Company..and even British gave him guard of honor after his death, coz he fought so bravely against them???
1857 the war of freedom was actually started against British was by Muslims because they used "Pig meat in bullets" and those bullets were used by soldiers to open with their teeth.
1883 Sir Syed Ahmed rose voice against british....he also made many colleges, one is also in Lahore (MAO College) and many others are in India now these days.
Allama Iqbal....the poet of East equally famous in Pakistan, India and Iran and Afghanistan. gave the idea of a new nation, a separatist nation of Muslims..
and then off course Muhammad Ali Jinnah:pakistan:.....

You can lie daily by your media.........but can't change the history.

O my my, Usman bhai so iinocent you are...

@Tipu_Sultan: When Marathas took India from Muslim rulers, they marched towards south. In south Major challenges were Mysore and Nizam. Nizam was strong so Marathas decided to take Mysore first. Alliance with British was a part of it.

@1857: Didn't I said that the objective of Muslim was to bring Mughal sultanat back same as they killed hindus in Moplah to bring Khaleefa back..

@Ahmed khan: was one of few Muslim who thought of freedom, most Muslims never participated in freedom movement. Only one martyr i can recall who was Muslim.

And brother when I read history (class 8,9,10) There was no media only Doordarshan was there.

What Back in Aukaat? I have not changed my stance from start. I find Modi a much better person/human/leader than Jinnah. No debate there. And Whatever you think of Modi, we think of Jinnah. That was my stand in the first post, and the same is now.. As I said, comprehension problem much ? :)

At least backing away from abusing stuff. From reciprocation to just I think modi is better. Anyways it doesn't matter what you think. As for Modi. We also want that scoundrel to be your PM. We agree at least on that. ;)

We never claimed to be a country made to save one religion from the other, where as your country was. What is ironical is that today Pakistan is probably the most unsafe country in the world for Muslims ...

You claimed to be secular. Same secular country where people belonging to majority are looking for reasons to wage riots on minorities so that they can r@pe women belonging to minority in the streets. This is the real irony kid.

At least backing away from abusing stuff. From reciprocation to just I think modi is better. Anyways it doesn't matter what you think. As for Modi. We also want that scoundrel to be your PM. We agree at least on that. ;)

You claimed to be secular. Same secular country where people belonging to majority are looking for reasons to wage riots on minorities so that they can r@pe women belonging to minority in the streets. This is the real irony kid.

and you think that mullahs are doves and dolls from wonder land? They also instigate attacking non-muslims .I have heard their sermons and its disgusting and inhuman the nonsense they spew. We are fine. Take care of your own first from the sectarian fighting which has killed 60,000 in five years. Make Pakistan a better place instead of pointing fingers at others.

and you think that mullahs are doves and dolls from wonder land? They also instigate attacking non-muslims .I have heard their sermons and its disgusting and inhuman the nonsense they spew. We are fine. Take care of your own first from the sectarian fighting which has killed 60,000 in five years. Make Pakistan a better place instead of pointing fingers at others.

Make India a better. You still cannot accept the fact that Muslims are part of your society. You are in no position to lecture us being a citizen of a country like India.

Back
Top Bottom