What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

A typical western made list to suggest that the core of islam promotes terrorism. Not a single mention of any western leaders who, under sneaky disguise of democracy and world peace or just blunt colonialism/mass murder of innocent people, killed tons of innocent civilians too. But nowadays that is justified as collateral damage in the media. Go figure.

At least backing away from abusing stuff. From reciprocation to just I think modi is better. Anyways it doesn't matter what you think. As for Modi. We also want that scoundrel to be your PM. We agree at least on that. ;)

What abusing stuff.. Show me a single place where I have abused Jinnah ? Don't lie now :)

And yes, there is full reciprocation of feelings towards Jinnah as you have towards Modi. I am not moving back from it at all, as I said in my post as well..

About scoundrels, well we have ours and you had yours.. To each his own ;)

You claimed to be secular. Same secular country where people belonging to majority are looking for reasons to wage riots on minorities so that they can r@pe women belonging to minority in the streets. This is the real irony kid.

Even despite all the provocative words and verbs in your content less sentences, there are more muslims getting killed in in your Muslim Majority country than mine. And yours is an Islamic republic with hardly any minorities left. And I know you are not slow enough to see that irony :)

Good. I hope you don't live in Muzaffarnagar. :lol:

And I hope you dont live in Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, Karachi.... (Damn, where else would you live ;) )

Good. I hope you don't live in Muzaffarnagar. :lol:

My father was from UP. UP has always been tension zone whether on caste basis or religion basis. A lot more fights happen on caste basis these days which are not reported.

So Stop being Theekadar for indian muslims first,we don't need you to do thekadari for us . We are a lot safe here, compared to the incessant sectarian killings that happen in Pakistan all the time.

What abusing stuff.. Show me a single place where I have abused Jinnah ? Don't lie now :)

And yes, there is full reciprocation of feelings towards Jinnah as you have towards Modi. I am not moving back from it at all, as I said in my post as well..

Even despite all the provocative words and verbs in your content less sentences, there are more muslims getting killed in in your Muslim Majority country than mine. And yours is an Islamic republic with hardly any minorities left. And I know you are not slow enough to see that irony :)

And I hope you dont live in Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, Karachi.... (Damn, where else would you live ;) )

Look at this guy's response to me?
:confused:
What utter strawman.

Calling our leaders terrorists is an abuse. About scoundrels. I agree. You have modi. We have those who advocate peace with India. :)

Even despite all the provocative words and verbs in your content less sentences, there are more muslims getting killed in in your Muslim Majority country than mine. And yours is an Islamic republic with hardly any minorities left. And I know you are not slow enough to see that irony

More muslims are getting killed in Iraq and Syria too. That doesn't deny the fact that very concept of secularism on which your country was founded doesn't exist anymore. About our minorities, well lecture us when we pull out there women and molest them in the streets. Might agree with you then. Not before that.

Calling our leaders terrorists is an abuse. About scoundrels. I agree. You have modi. We have those who advocate peace with India. :)

More muslims are getting killed in Iraq and Syria too. That doesn't deny the fact that very concept of secularism on which your country was founded doesn't exist anymore. About our minorities, well lecture us when we pull out there women and molest them in the streets. Might agree with you then. Not before that.

Rinkle Kumari ring a bell?

My father was from UP. UP has always been tension zone whether on caste basis or religion basis. A lot more fights happen on caste basis these days which are not reported.

So Stop being Theekadar for indian muslims first,we don't need you to do thekadari for us . We are a lot safe here, compared to the incessant sectarian killings that happen in Pakistan all the time.

nobody is your thakedar bachai. I am a Pakistani whose family migrated from India and choose Paksitan as there new home. And guess what we are living a much better life as compared to our relatives in India. We don't want to become your thekedar. Just pointing out a few facts so that you guys can shut up and have some shame. You Indian muslims are like a tool to shut Indian trolls up. That's it. :)

Rinkle Kumari ring a bell?

Remember anything???

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-09/india/42861638_1_aidwa-riot-victims-muzaffarnagar

:lol:

nobody is your thakedar bachai. I am a Pakistani whose family migrated from India and choose Paksitan as there new home. And guess what we are living a much better life as compared to our relatives in India. We don't want to become your thekedar. Just pointing out a few facts so that you guys can shut up and have some shame. You Indian muslims are like a tool to shut Indian trolls up. That's it. :)

I think with all due respect, Pakistanis talking about minority is like China talking about democracy :)

Go blow up a church like you Pakistanis just did a few days ago to show your love for minorities, dont even try comparing your islamic republic to a secular and free nation like India.

So you are a mohazir... Are u still Mohazir??

He is a Hyderabadi Deccani potta living in Karachi where people are still struggling to be assimilated as Pakistanis.

And where did I call Jinnah a terrorist. I said he was the 1st politician in the subcontinent to use terrorists to attack Kashmir. A little different .. No?

You need to carefully read my post on scoundrels again :)

Syria etc are more of a recent, short term phenomena .. I am talking of a 10 year window where Pakistani muslims have killed each other with extreme prejudice. Very different from a short burst civil war

And you need to understand a little more about secularism. I dont blame you since like real democracy, you guys have not see secularism either. Secularism does not imply no riots. It does not guarantee permanent communal harmony. Though it does guarantee that our constitution will not put a condition that you have to be of a particular religion to become the leader of the country (like you have to be a muslim to be the prez/PM of Pakistan) or that the law will prevent a mosque to be called a mosque because it is an Ahmadi mosque.. Read about it a little before commenting on it..

Remember anything???

Different case...My family lived at Sialkot and now we're in India...of course Iam Hindu... and iam a living a better life too. :)

If I was to be at Pak right now , I would have been a minority and would have witnessed at least 10 blasts in front of myself :azn: :woot:

edit: and this location flag is a mistake *facepalm* was choosing India and by mistake chose Iran

nobody is your thakedar bachai. I am a Pakistani whose family migrated from India and choose Paksitan as there new home. And guess what we are living a much better life as compared to our relatives in India.

Speaks about the capability of your relatives.. thats all..

Remember anything???

Muzaffarnagar riots show a dangerous trend: AIDWA - Times Of India

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I am muslim whose family was saved from the 1947 riots by the secular congress from the riots which your founder Jinnah started off . Hindus defended us ,Congress defended us. My father worked for IB before he died.

I will say this. Look at your own first.Your nation is a irony and a joke in itself considering 60,000 muslims have been murdered by muslim sectarians in Pakistan. Much more than any death in recent riots in 10 years in India

Just pointing out a few facts so that you guys can shut up and have some shame. You Indian muslims are like a tool to shut Indian trolls up.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ost-dangerous-terrorists-7.html#ixzz2hJRQVCQx

Says the tool himself .You are one of those kinds who finds solace in seeing others in trouble as you are in trouble yourself.Be ashamed on your own nation as your own brothers have killed more muslims in 5 years than hindus have killed muslims in ten years.

Back
Top Bottom