What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

I think with all due respect, Pakistanis talking about minority is like China talking about democracy :)

Go blow up a church like you Pakistanis just did a few days ago to show your love for minorities, dont even try comparing your islamic republic to a secular and free nation like India.

Pakistanis didn't blow up a terrorist. A few terrorists did. Terrorists didn't kill in Muzaffarnagar. A few normal Indians did.

Speaks about the capability of your relatives.. thats all..

Just an average Indian muslim. ;)

Speaks about the capability of your relatives.. thats all..

In Pakistan, his family is competing for jobs against other Pakistanis, who are not very educated compared to Indians. If his family had to come to India and compete against other Indians who are much more educated and skilled than the average Pakistani, than his situation would probably not be much better.

And where did I call Jinnah a terrorist. I said he was the 1st politician in the subcontinent to use terrorists to attack Kashmir. A little different .. No?

You need to carefully read my post on scoundrels again :)

I take that as calling Jinnah as terrorist. And if you go by that way then Modi is a scoundrel. And it is sad to see you loving a scoundrel so much. :lol:

Syria etc are more of a recent, short term phenomena .. I am talking of a 10 year window where Pakistani muslims have killed each other with extreme prejudice. Very different from a short burst civil war

Still number of people killed there are surely more than in India But that doesn't hide the shame of what happens in your country.

And you need to understand a little more about secularism. I dont blame you since like real democracy, you guys have not see secularism either. Secularism does not imply no riots. It does not guarantee permanent communal harmony. Though it does guarantee that our constitution will not put a condition that you have to be of a particular religion to become the leader of the country (like you have to be a muslim to be the prez/PM of Pakistan) or that the law will prevent a mosque to be called a mosque because it is an Ahmadi mosque.. Read about it a little before commenting on it..

So Indian definition of secularism advocates riots and slaughters? Fair enough. :rolleyes:

Got it, you are still mohazir.. After 65 year still Mohazir, I feel sorry for you..

Thanks you. And we hate you and your country. :)

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I am muslim whose family was saved from the 1947 riots by the secular congress from the riots which your founder Jinnah started off . Hindus defended us ,Congress defended us. My father worked for IB before he died.

I will say this. Look at your own first.Your nation is a irony and a joke in itself considering 60,000 muslims have been murdered by muslim sectarians in Pakistan. Much more than any death in recent riots in 10 years in India

You were lucky back in 1947. Lets see how long your luck is going to help you. At least it didn't help a lot of people in Muazaffarnagar and Gujrat. ;)

I will say this. Look at your own first.Your nation is a irony and a joke in itself considering 60,000 muslims have been murdered by muslim sectarians in Pakistan. Much more than any death in recent riots in 10 years in India

60000 killed by terrorists not in riots. Like you slaughter each other.

Muzaffarnagar is safer than Katipahari of Karachi.

But it isn't safe than Empress market of Karachi. ;)

Pakistanis didn't blow up a terrorist. A few terrorists did. Terrorists didn't kill in Muzaffarnagar. A few normal Indians did.

Why Muslims are not succefull in India:
Question rise, why Muslims who are in Pakistan have good Job while Indian Muslim don't have..

Answer is simple, Indian Muslims are outclass by Non Muslims. Indian non-Muslims have less kids, due to which they provide netter education to there kids.

Pakistani Muslims too are not intelligent, but they have no competition. Infact in pakstan the high class society breed fewer offsprings.

As i said, since you are a Pakistani, your views on minority rights will be taken as seriously as a Chinese preaching on democracy.

India has close to 200 million non-Hindus. Come back and talk when you have close to 200 million non-Muslims in your country, or even a similar % of population like India does. Last time i checked, you guy spretty much killed them off or forced them to move to India.

In Pakistan, his family is competing for jobs against other Pakistanis, who are not very educated compared to Indians. If his family had to come to India and compete against other Indians who are much more educated and skilled than the average Pakistani, than his situation would probably not be much better.

exactly the same I feel.. Bro, we think same.

Why Muslims are not succefull in India:
Question rise, why Muslims who are in Pakistan have good Job while Indian Muslim don't have..

Answer is simple, Indian Muslims are outclass by Non Muslims. Indian non-Muslims have less kids, due to which they provide netter education to there kids.

Pakistani Muslims too are not intelligent, but they have no competition. Infact in pakstan the high class society breed fewer offsprings.

Indian muslims are dumb and useless. Says an Indian hindu. :)

You were lucky back in 1947. Lets see how long your luck is going to help you. At least it didn't help a lot of people in Muazaffarnagar and Gujrat. ;)

Another strawman post.

At least it didn't help a lot of people in Muazaffarnagar and Gujrat.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ost-dangerous-terrorists-8.html#ixzz2hJTdlHti

CRPF was sent in Muzaffarnagar .The riots cooled off. Now compare that with Pakistan where Army can do nothing to protect muslims and is said to be complicit with the terrorists like Taliban (good taliban,bad taliban ,what an oxymoron) who carry sectarian killings.Much more than any riots have killed in india.

As i said, since you are a Pakistani, your views on minority rights will be taken as seriously as a Chinese preaching on democracy.

India has close to 200 million non-Hindus. Come back and talk when you have close to 200 million non-Muslims in your country, or even a similar % of population like India does.

And nearly all these 200 million non hindus have faced worst kind of communal violence at some point of time. Proud of it. Aren't you?? :D

May be unlike Katipahari, Pashtuns-Muhajirs aren't separated by a narrow street in Empress town to make each house bullet ridden.

Pushtoons live in my area. A completely muhajir dominated area. What about muzaffarnagar. by the way. Have the r@pe victims recovered from the trauma?

But it isn't safe than Empress market of Karachi. ;)

Whats this wierd excuse you have of people dying in terrorist hands being OK? So if Hindus formed terrorists groups and started attacking others like Muslims in Pakistan have been doing, then it will be somehow a lesser crime? Pakistani Muslims like you and your govt are as much to blame for the terrorists as the taliban themselves. Its the mentality of the nation and people of pakistan that has caused it to become the terrorism centre of the world.

Back
Top Bottom