What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

So, are you saying that some Indian Muslims may turn into terrorist in future?:what:

Possibly. But First ,I expect them to be fighting in Pakistan,Afghanistan,Africa and Middle East. The Deobands dream of creating nuclear Caliphate before taking on India.

What a irony.The state was created by shia leader but yet Shias are being ruthlessly being put down like dogs in Pakistan by sectarian muslims.

Creation of Pakistan become possible due to the support of Bengalis but you know what happened to them. Ahmedis also played a role in creation of Pakistan, Ahmedis brought Jinnah back to India from London to lead the Pakistan movement while the UP elites who would later became Muhajirs too played the role, they too faced the problem of assimilation carrying the burden of being Muhajir or Hindustani.

Ironically, you will see Punjabis of Pakistan claiming themselves as distinct race sharing nothing with non-Punjabis. They will always tell you how they are similar to only 3% Indians(the Indian Punjabis)in this world. You will always see Pakistanis very fearful about talking about ethnic and linguistic identity because they don't believe themselves inter-related except for religion. At the time of Pakistan movement Punjabis had Feudalistic Unionist politics.

There are similar reports about Hindus/Christians and certain sects of Muslims in Pakistan as well .. Truth be told ;)

Good that you accepted how pathetic situation in India. And it isn't just my relatives in India who are living in a miserable life. :)

Well, atleast you admit that your lack of comprehension is consistent, since I am saying the same thing to you over and over again and you still dont get it ;)

As I said. An attempt to hide the sh!t you said earlier. Being obsessed with this forum, you don't want to get banned on this forum. ;)

That's how a blind man consoles himself while forgetting that the one with eyes (or eye) has a choice that the blind man does not...

The worst part if the guy with the one eye doesn't seem to be interested in getting his head out of the sand. In fact if not sand he might shove his head in his as$. Like you normally. Head out of the sane and right into the as$. ;)

I always thought you to be a simpleton, but never said it just so that it does not offend you.. But anyway, as always, Comprehension problem much ?

Riots are OK. Got it. :)

Being born has no meaning. Jinnah was born in Gujrat. wasnt he?

You don't understand the context. So leave it. :)

What a irony.The state was created by shia leader but yet Shias are being ruthlessly being put down like dogs in Pakistan by sectarian muslims.

India was founded by leaders who claimed to be secular but then.......

Well we all know what happened. :)

As I said. An attempt to hide the sh!t you said earlier. Being obsessed with this forum, you don't want to get banned on this forum. ;)

As I said before, your inabilities are not my problem. Yes, this is a good forum and I enjoy being here. Anything wrong with it? but clearly, I wont go back on what I believe due to a fear of getting banned. I said it before and saying it again, what Modi is to you, Jinnah is to us. Nothing wrong in that. Its up to you to decide what you want to refer to Modi as, because by the same association, you make Jinnah the same

The worst part if the guy with the one eye doesn't seem to be interested in getting his head out of the sand. In fact if not sand he might shove his head in his as$. Like you normally. Head out of the sane and right into the as$. ;)

Ah! Lame personal attacks.. Last refuge of the incompetent ;)...

Riots are OK. Got it. :)
Comprehension problem.. Got it.. ;)

You don't understand the context. So leave it. :)
Ok.. See, at times we can agree... :)

India was founded by leaders who claimed to be secular but then.......

Well we all know what happened. :)

Yes, we do.. % Population of minorities increased.. On the other hand, Pakistan, made for Muslims, first got rid of its minorities and then created sectarian minorities within Muslims and now have started killing them off :D

L.K Advani the patriarch of BJP has too praised Jinnah being secular and he has not denied this. now he is secular for Indians or not only BJP can answer or RSS perhaps

As I said before, your inabilities are not my problem. Yes, this is a good forum and I enjoy being here. Anything wrong with it? but clearly, I wont go back on what I believe due to a fear of getting banned. I said it before and saying it again, what Modi is to you, Jinnah is to us. Nothing wrong in that. Its up to you to decide what you want to refer to Modi as, because by the same association, you make Jinnah the same

I said what you actually said before. And your post got deleted because you said that. No comprehension issues. Or else that post might not have been deleted.

About Modi to us, Jinnah to you part. Modi is just a random politician from India. He might be your new father personally but for a lot of Indians he is just a CM of gujrat and another politician. In Muslims case he is a mass murderer.

So what Gandhi or Nehru is to your country, Jinnah is to us.

What Modi is to you, Zardari or Altaf Hussain is to us. :D

I refer to Modi as a scoundrel, it is upto you to get used to it. He is your father not ours. Not of many other Indians.

Ah! Lame personal attacks.. Last refuge of the incompetent ...

But very useful against an idiot. ;)

Comprehension problem.. Got it..

Riots are fine for you. Got it again. :)

Ok.. See, at times we can agree...

You don't know what we talking about. So leave it. :)

Yes, we do.. % Population of minorities increased.. On the other hand, Pakistan, made for Muslims, first got rid of its minorities and then created sectarian minorities within Muslims and now have started killing them off

We also do. India was first founded on the name of secularism and now a guy like Modi is dreaming to become its PM. What a massive decline. :)

I said what you actually said before. And your post got deleted because you said that. No comprehension issues. Or else that post might not have been deleted.
A post getting deleted is not a sure shot measure of anything. It could be as simple as a Mod being in a bad mood or not understanding the context. Mods are humans too and despite best intentions can make a mistake :)

About Modi to us, Jinnah to you part. Modi is just a random politician from India.
To us, Jinnah was a random Muslim leader who created Pakistan because he could not hope to lead post independence united British India. So?

He might be your new father personally
Too personal an attack involving family and father. Not done.. reported, @WebMaster

but for a lot of Indians he is just a CM of gujrat and another politician. In Muslims case he is a mass murderer.
Sure.. A lot of Indians (Hindus included..) hate Modi more than they hate Pakistan.. But then that's democracy. And about Muslims, well, most of Indian Muslims are not as brainwashed as a lot of Pakistani members on this forum and a lot of them actually want Modi as the PM. Look up some recent news articles about it ...

So what Gandhi or Nehru is to your country, Jinnah is to us.
Sure.. I never asked you to disrespect Jinnah.

What Modi is to you, Zardari or Altaf Hussain is to us. :D
I really dont care in what esteem you hold your national leaders. But once a Pakistani starts abusing an Indian leader, we are on a fairly slippery slope and everyone after that, present or past is fair game. Whether its Jinnah or Gandhi..(PS. Since I dont like Congress anymore, I dont like Gandhi or Nehru too much either.. Can you say the same about Jinnah? :) )

I refer to Modi as a scoundrel, it is upto you to get used to it.
As I said before, your feelings towards Modi are reciprocated by ours for your leaders like Jinnah.. Take it anyway you want.

He is your father not ours.

Again, personal attack .. reported @WebMaster.

But very useful against an idiot. ;)

Nah! Mostly considered useful by an idiot

Riots are fine for you. Got it again. :)
Lack of comprehension is fine for you.. Got it .. ;)

We also do. India was first founded on the name of secularism and now a guy like Modi is dreaming to become its PM. What a massive decline. :)
Modi is secular.. More secular than Jinnah :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A post getting deleted is not a sure shot measure of anything. It could be as simple as a Mod being in a bad mood or not understanding the context. Mods are humans too and despite best intentions can make a mistake :)

A post getting deleted means it is not worthy of this forum. :)

To us, Jinnah was a random Muslim leader who created Pakistan because he could not hope to lead post independence united British India. So?

Fair enough. For us he is a founder of our country. Not just CM of some province or a wannabe PM.

Too personal an attack involving family and father. Not done.. reported, @WebMaster

Good. Don't be so defensive next time for some random politician of India like Modi.

Sure.. A lot of Indians (Hindus included..) hate Modi more than they hate Pakistan.. But then that's democracy. And about Muslims, well, most of Indian Muslims are not as brainwashed as a lot of Pakistani members on this forum and a lot of them actually want Modi as the PM. Look up some recent news articles about it ...

FAir enough. He is just another politician. Cannot be compared with Gandhi or Jinnah.

Sure.. I never asked you to disrespect Jinnah.

I never would. :)

I really dont care in what esteem you hold your national leaders. But once a Pakistani starts abusing an Indian leader, we are on a fairly slippery slope and everyone after that, present or past is fair game. Whether its Jinnah or Gandhi.

Modi isn't a leader. He is just another politician. And if you take offense if someone criticizes him, and start attacking a foudner of a nation. Well then you need to correct yourself.

As I said before, your feelings towards Modi are reciprocated by ours for your leaders like Jinnah.. Take it anyway you want.

Same as above. You might have made modi your new .............. :)

Again, personal attack .. reported @WebMaster.

Well then don't attack founders and real leaders just to defend a CM of some state.

Nah! Mostly considered useful by an idiot

But is very effective against an idiot. Like now. :)

Lack of comprehension is fine for you.. Got it ..

Riots are good. :)

Modi is secular.. More secular than Jinnah

:lol:

A post getting deleted means it is not worthy of this forum. :)

Its a matter or opinion :)

Fair enough. For us he is a founder of our country. Not just CM of some province or a wannabe PM.
Fair enough. What Jinnah is to you is of no concern to us

Good. Don't be so defensive next time for some random politician of India like Modi.
Not Good. Learn to debate without personal attacks. Will serve you better in life.

FAir enough. He is just another politician. Cannot be compared with Gandhi or Jinnah.
Depends on who you ask :)

I never would.
Fair enough :)

Modi isn't a leader. He is just another politician.
Thats not for you to determine. Just like I cant dictate how you feel towards your leaders, you cant decide for me

And if you take offense if someone criticizes him, and start attacking a foudner of a nation. Well then you need to correct yourself.
Founder of your nation was also a politician with flaws like every other politician. So either dont attack leaders of other countries or be ready to receive some flak in return. Cant have it both ways.

Same as above. You might have made modi your new ..............
Not yet. But hopefully in May 2014 we will make him our new PM ;)

Well then don't attack founders and real leaders just to defend a CM of some state.
You can only define who your leaders are.. You can not define our leaders for us. And if you intend to, then so would we. You call an Modi as "only a CM of some state", I can call Jinnah a 2nd rung politician in British India who used communism as a means to personal power. As I said before, this is a very slippery slope, best avoided in a discussion.

But is very effective against an idiot. Like now.
Only felt as effective By an Idiot, Like now ;)

Riots are good.
Lack of comprehension is better :)

;)

O my my, Usman bhai so iinocent you are...

@Tipu_Sultan: When Marathas took India from Muslim rulers, they marched towards south. In south Major challenges were Mysore and Nizam. Nizam was strong so Marathas decided to take Mysore first. Alliance with British was a part of it.

@1857: Didn't I said that the objective of Muslim was to bring Mughal sultanat back same as they killed hindus in Moplah to bring Khaleefa back..

@Ahmed khan: was one of few Muslim who thought of freedom, most Muslims never participated in freedom movement. Only one martyr i can recall who was Muslim.

And brother when I read history (class 8,9,10) There was no media only Doordarshan was there.

Your are answers are in your answer which you wrote for my question...........you read history.....in 8th, 9th or 10th standard..............:toast_sign:.....now I can imagine.....what is the level of your thinking and your knowledge......you really need to grow....up and need to read history books which are available in your Libraries.......and those are not for upto 10th standard fan boys......those are for mature persons.....:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom