What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

That's from FBI's official website dude , i'm saying the most actual dangerous men/women are in latin America or elsewhere

The difference is these scums are leaders of terrorist organizations. Those Latinos are probably drug dealers or smugglers. They cannot be placed in the same category with these arab(Salafi or whatever) terrorists. latinos kill for money, but these arabs kill for their religious believes, so these salafis are more dangerous and should be placed in a higher category.

The difference is these scums are leaders of terrorist organizations. Those Latinos are probably drug dealers or smugglers. They cannot be placed in the same category with these arab(Salafi or whatever) terrorists. latinos kill for money, but these arabs kill for their religious believes, so these salafis are more dangerous and should be placed in a higher category.

they are already placed in higher category , but as you can see for yourself , they are not really dangerous , the US can capture them in post -revolutionary :lol: lybia

I wanted to say that they abuse religion. People fight for numerous reasons but adulterating a universal thought to gain an upper hand, thats not right. Anyway my point was more on a spiritual note rather than a superficial one.

just in name but not in the spirit.

How do you know that? Recently one Kenyan prominent Mulla said "There is only one Islam , there is nothing like Moderate Islam" This news was in BBC ...

there is something seriously wrong.

Mr in Islam peace is for those who don't attack us but those who attack Islam and Muslims order is simple to make them history and destroy the enemy

Sir @Zarvan you forgot the basic rule of survival.. The Rule is "Always fear of enemy, If there is no enemy create enemy, Keep fighting". America does same, Islam does same..

For Islam I am enemy (because I am kaffir). For Islam any one can become enemy. once you are enemy Islam provide all means/reason to attack, decimate ...

Once a race/nation become civilized , it will perish. Maker of Islam were clever, they saw anihilation of many civilized civilization, thats why they made Islam such way, that there will be always scope of uncivilized barbaric humans in it..

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know that? Recently one Kenyan prominent Mulla said "There is only one Islam , there is nothing like Moderate Islam" This news was in BBC ...

there is something seriously wrong.

he was pointing out to the british woman who converted to islam and planned the attack in the horn of africa

they are already placed in higher category , but as you can see for yourself , they are not really dangerous , the US can capture them in post -revolutionary :lol: lybia

They are really animals, didn't you see how they cut people's head off?
but, no wonder that those animals are super stupid, maybe that's why US captures them easily :lol: ;)

@Areesh you got to admit using proxies and non state actors for political gain by killing and terrorism civilians is act of terrorism. It has happened in 1948 and people of Kashmir suffered.

About most dangerous terrorist - All of them are equally dangerous and must be dealt with force. Also Islamic scholars around the glob need to put their heads together and find a way out so that no scum on earth can use God's name to kill God's own creation.

They are really animals, didn't you see how they cut people's head off?
but, no wonder that those animals are super stupid, maybe that's why US captures them easily :lol: ;)

I think the US is fishing from the animosity between sufi Libyans and sunni lybians , that's my personal opinion of course

To stop massacre of Muslims in Jammu. For you Indians massacre of Muslims doesn't mamount to terrorism but according to modern definition that dogra raja is a terrorist.

So jinnah was a counter terrorist. :)
@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz Check the above post. He is calling our father of the nation a terrorist just because someone said something offensive about that scoundrel Modi. Hope you take proper action.

No wonder Pakistani involved in terrorism.. I pity Pakistani kids, they are taught wrong history.

There was no riot in Kashmir during partition. I hope you guys read correct history ..

I think the US is fishing from the animosity between sufi Libyans and sunni lybians , that's my personal opinion of course

honestly, I don't have any idea about Libya. Anyways, I hope they be happy after overthrown of Gaddafi and avoid extremists.

@Areesh you got to admit using proxies and non state actors for political gain by killing and terrorism civilians is act of terrorism. It has happened in 1948 and people of Kashmir suffered.

About most dangerous terrorist - All of them are equally dangerous and must be dealt with force. Also Islamic scholars around the glob need to put their heads together and find a way out so that no scum on earth can use God's name to kill God's own creation.

Kashmiris were already suffering at the hands of the Dogra raja. Killed in thousands by the Hindu king. So it was more a reaction then action. Enough said.

No wonder Pakistani involved in terrorism.. I pity Pakistani kids, they are taught wrong history.

There was no riot in Kashmir during partition. I hope you guys read correct history ..

Just because you are a jahil from India and didn't read about some event doesn't mean that event didn't actually happen. The fact is Dogra hindu raja was involved in the massacre and suppression of Muslim minority before tribals attacked Kashmir. It was the muslims from Jammu who initially rebelled against Dogra raj.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmir-war/240553-myth-tribal-invasion.html

Kashmiris were already suffering at the hands of the Dogra raja. Killed in thousands by the Hindu king. So it was more a reaction then action. Enough said.

This flawed analogy! What you trying to imply that some one saying "I'll kill your man and rape your women but rest assured that it's just a reaction to save you from oppression"

Any way enough said!!

On topic .. as I've posted in my previous post. Islam is highly institutionalized religion. Why the scholars of of Islam allow people to misinterpret it to manipulate the masses to kill God's own creation in the name of God?

Ayman al-Zawahiri's a manipulator not a fighter.

This flawed analogy! What you trying to imply that some one saying "I'll kill your man and rape your women but rest assured that it's just a reaction to save you from oppression"

Any way enough said!!

On topic .. as I've posted in my previous post. Islam is highly institutionalized religion. Why the scholars of of Islam allow people to misinterpret it to manipulate the masses to kill God's own creation in the name of God?

Nothing flawed in it. A ruler was massacring his own citizens. Which was then followed by reaction from the irregular tribals. Not saying killing someone or r@ping someone is justified but then again Dogra raj already lost its credibility and rebellion and action against the Dogra govt was very much justified.

@Black Widow Islam was sent by ALLAH not created and ALLA knows best about humans HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was an umi that is illiterate he didn't knew how to read and write

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom