What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

His post was making babies every minute

If you are going to teach us how to stop making babies every minute then how are we going to overtake China in the only field we are ever going to catch them. :taz:

Yeah US drone attacking people and carpet bombing nations makes them saints not terrorists

We all know who the number 1 terrorist is and its US military inc

To stop massacre of Muslims in Jammu. For you Indians massacre of Muslims doesn't mamount to terrorism but according to modern definition that dogra raja is a terrorist.

So jinnah was a counter terrorist. :)

There are always justifications. That way even folks like BLA etc claim that they are fighting Pakistani oppression and murder of their people by Pakistani agencies. So in your eyes, are they justified as well? I guess not. Because whatever the reason, systematic attack on civilians by non uniformed irregulars for political gains is terrorism, whatever may be your justifications. And the Pakistani terrorists in 1948 were not couter terrorists, because they themselves massaccared hundreds of Kashmiri civilians. What counter terrorists do that ?

@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz Check the above post. He is calling our father of the nation a terrorist just because someone said something offensive about that scoundrel Modi. Hope you take proper action.

:lol: comprehension problem much ?? Read my post again. Did not call Jinnah anything..Called your irregular forces as terrorists.. ...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
World's most dangerous terrorists are all in latin America , that's why the US hasn't managed to capture any of them.

Mr I have main problem with that Boko Haram guy he is complete moron he is others they are attacked and hitting back even so called terrorists west never bothers to see why they don't call for attacks on any south american nation or South Africa or New Zeland Mr if west will continue to support those who attack Islam and Muslims these groups will rise more and more

You have a good point on the bold highlight because America's reputation in the Middle East and Afghanistan is very low and nothing have changed and the American economic is declining because of the trillion dollars they have spent for the sake of the wars. I am against both drone strikes and the list who lead the command because both lead to the cause of the civilian casualities. However, i'm not listing Julani and Umarov because they are defending themselves from the brutality of the Russians and Syrian regime.

The US could have killed bin laden 2 or 3 years ago , same for all the so called "al-Qaeda" leaders and suspects , yet Obama decided to play it out !

World's most dangerous terrorists are all in latin America , that's why the US hasn't managed to capture any of them.

WTF my countryman? do you really believe so? didn'y you see the OP's list?:cuckoo:

1.Barack Obama (terrorist commander of USA and Al Qaida mercenary forces)
2.Bandar Bin Sultan(the moron who threatened Putin with terrorist attacks on sochi)

There are always justifications. That way even folks like BLA etc claim that they are fighting Pakistani oppression and murder of their people by Pakistani agencies. So in your eyes, are they justified as well? I guess not. Because whatever the reason, systematic attack on civilians by non uniformed irregulars for political gains is terrorism, whatever may be your justifications. And the Pakistani terrorists in 1948 were not couter terrorists, because they themselves massaccared hundreds of Kashmiri civilians. What counter terrorists do that ?

Point is clear. There is a huge difference between terrorists and leaders. And you got to accept those differences. Just because you follow a b@startd like Modi doesn't mean you overlook that difference.

As for counter terrorist. It was dogra raja who started it and hence the counter terrorism. But then again muslim massacre is not equivalent to terrorism for you guys as this is what Indian secularism and Modism is all about. :)

comprehension problem much ?? Read my post again ...

Read where. Your BS is already deleted. As I said somewhere. For you your sh!t might shine like gold but for everyone else it is a sh!t. No comprehension issues. Just no BS accepted. Hence your previous post is deleted. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom