What's new

Who are the world's 10 most dangerous terrorists?

Zarvan I wish I could understand what you were saying. Please use punctuations. It's hard to follow what you've said.

Mr I have main problem with that Boko Haram guy he is complete moron he is others they are attacked and hitting back even so called terrorists west never bothers to see why they don't call for attacks on any south american nation or South Africa or New Zeland Mr if west will continue to support those who attack Islam and Muslims these groups will rise more and more

No South Asians on the list?? We should be ashamed of ourselves :whistle:

They all have some serious bad a$$ names?? :undecided:

Give the name of "MODI" from India side your next PM (Killer of Muslims in Gujarat).....:omghaha:...........if you are so interested...

True.. Jinnah was the 1st politician in the subcontinent who used terrorists to attack Kashmir in 1948.

To stop massacre of Muslims in Jammu. For you Indians massacre of Muslims doesn't mamount to terrorism but according to modern definition that dogra raja is a terrorist.

So jinnah was a counter terrorist. :)
@Zakii @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz Check the above post. He is calling our father of the nation a terrorist just because someone said something offensive about that scoundrel Modi. Hope you take proper action.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4854805 said:
Both Mr Nehru and Mr Jinnah were in favor of partition but branding them as something else is very wrong, this thread is for terrorists not for the founders of the nations

This is what fans of modi won't understand. Difference between founders of a nation and terrorists. Well makes sense when you follow and admire a mass murderer this is supposed to happen.

@vivINDIAN Mr in Islam peace is for those who don't attack us but those who attack Islam and Muslims order is simple to make them history and destroy the enemy

So they are actually islam fighter/guard and real jihadis?

Last edited by a moderator:
[Bregs];4854826 said:
Both Mr Nehru and Mr Jinnah were in favor of partition but branding them as something else is very wrong, this thread is for terrorists not for the founders of the nations
Yo take it easy bruv.... no need to go hype and post something multiple times. :tongue:

[Bregs];4854845 said:

Man - Hit Alt+F4

will be interested to see the list from the "other side" ;)

Let me take a shot-

CIA
RAW
MOSSAD
Zionists
Jesus
Martians

Everything gone wrong in the other side can be traced back to one of these entities :lol:

Back
Top Bottom