images-22.jpeg

images-17.jpeg

NE
UTTRANCHALI N HIMACHALI N KASHMIRI OR ALL PAHADI
GUJARATI
TELGU N KANNADIGA(I have lot friends)
MARATHI N KONKANI
ORIYA N BENGALI

You should change your user-name dude, it's not OK to confuse people.....especially when you debate.......
You think it's a random name but it's distinctively Bengali and the Bengalis are unnecessarily getting praised/criticized for your opinion.....
From your thanks to post ratio and positive ratings, it is evident that most of the time you are praised.....still it is not OK IMHO.
First, I am dishonest.
Second I have a reputation to uphold - being the incarnate of evil.
Third, it's not a random name. I chose it pretty carefully. @DRAY knows why. Not OK, but necessary. :devil:

i have met marvari,kerela and peopleof hyderabad in person.

So i find the people of hyderabad the best out of india :P but i don't know under which category they call in the above list

NOTE:I don't consider kashmiri as Indians otherwise i would have opted for them :P

I know some words from marvari,such as kuti kundela :D

So i find the people of hyderabad the best out of india :P but i don't know under which category they call in the above list

They fall under Andhriites.

NOTE:I don't consider kashmiri as Indians otherwise i would have opted for them :P

This not a political thread. This is a chilled thread. Kashmiris remain people regardless. :)

Btw keralites and Tamilians 're very different.:confused:

I agree with you. I actually did give it much thought, and initially had them separate, while clubbing together the tamilians, kannadigas and andhriites. In fact I'm willing to bet most of the 11 who voted for Keralites, Tamilians, voted for Keralites more than Tamilians (no offense to any Tamilian, but they are not exactly chilled, in my personal opinion).

But then its difficult to club tamilians and kannadigas together in one grouping. Its difficult to fit all of India's different people groups into only 10 choices, and I did admit in my OP that there could and would be differences of opinion on the choice of groupings - though overall I think I've not done too badly considering the lack of protest. Don't you think?

OP is very dilettante.

What does that mean?

it means you have you have a interest without proper knowledge or commitment.

I am Indian, born Indian, brought up Indian, lived in India all my life. I study in a national college with students from all over India. I live in a hostel with young Indians who have come from every corner of our country. I think I know quite enough to discuss the general characteristics of most of my countrymen (and chicks, but this thread at least is not about the chicks - that is a whole whole different ballgame!)

btw i voted Odia bcoz i am one.:yahoo:. and last warning , dont group odias with bengalis.
last warning .j/k.:devil::devil::p:

Sorry man. Initially I had the Assamese different from the NEers and clubbed with you guys. Closer no?

I am Indian, born Indian, brought up Indian, lived in India all my life. I study in a national college with students from all over India. I live in a hostel with young Indians who have come from every corner of our country. I think I know quite enough to discuss the general characteristics of most of my countrymen (and chicks, but this thread at least is not about the chicks - that is a whole whole different ballgame!)

Sorry man. Initially I had the Assamese different from the NEers and clubbed with you guys. Closer no?
I didnt tell that you that man , i just told you the meaning, ask @levina.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom