• Bengalis, Oriyas

• Maharashtrians, Goans

• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is this love affair between bongs and mamta? I could never understand it.

We are in the same page! Even my wife used to like her! :'(

She is pretty hated at least in facebook now, not sure it will translate to vote against her though.

We are in the same page! Even my wife used to like her! :'(

She is pretty hated at least in facebook now, not sure it will translate to vote against her though.
Is it like supporting an underdog sort of a thing?
How is her rule compared to that of CPM

Is it like supporting an underdog sort of a thing?
How is her rule compared to that of CPM

Yes it's probably something like that. She did fight her way up in the food chain, and always projected a lay-woman's image with her cheap sandals and and unremarkable shaari. I always felt she doesn't have greed for money or other earthly matter but she is and has always been very power hungry.

It's like jumping to fire from frying pan. But she did some good work in villages.

So imma mallu and seeing the thread title hopped im here to vote for kerala and brag about it (hoping we were on top) but glancing at the options a sudden surge of rage went up spine when i realized keralites and tamilians were sharing the same space and in that moment of anger I myself, painfully, succumbed to the fact that we mallus might not be the right contenders for the chill factor, hence gave the benefit of the doubt to NE :(

I've been with NE friends. worked with them and partied a lot with them, I can tell you they are really chilled out and know how to drink and party.

mujhe yeh line kuch samajh nai aayi. :undecided:
But yeah pahadis r very bhola types :agree:

Simple sa matlab hai main bhola type insaan haar jaunga Kerala( Clever ) walo se....
Chalo pahadiyo Ki shrafaat Kisi ne toh recognize Ki.....

Temperament of Tamils and Keralites are entirely different (generally). So, clubbing both these people together is wrong. Kerala being down south doesn't mean it is equal to Tamil nadu.

Temperament of Tamils and Keralites are entirely different (generally). So, clubbing both these people together is wrong. Kerala being down south doesn't mean it is equal to Tamil nadu.
take it easy !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom