• Bengalis, Oriyas

• Maharashtrians, Goans

• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Punjabis and Haryanvis have been busy voting overnight.

Now leading Keraliites and Tamilians by slender margin.

NEers still having healthy lead.

Rest of the country lagging, fighting for third place.

Haryanvis are no.1 baniya chors, but usually start drinking by puberty. Maybe thats chilled, I don't know. Mallus are world class hypocrites and schemers- cynical backstabbers in every action. Tamils are pretty closeted- but open up superbly when you learn a bit of Tamil. Punjabis- maybe the most happy go lucky ones, but try not to p!s$ them off. UP-Bihar(don't make me laugh).. Telugu-Kannada- same thing- depends on whom you speak to. Maybe chilled, maybe not. Gujjus, Rajasthanis- A-class misers. Bongs are same as mallus- maybe its communism. No idea about Kashmir. Met a whiny Kashmiri from Kargil once. NE is the most chilled. Goans maybe next.

My school had tons of people from NE. One khaini and they all would be like :yay:
Right!!
Those guys get easily addicted to things...

ranjeet said:
Girls ki baat ka karo :wub:
Blunt, adorable and very good friends, thats what I think...baaki ka pata nai. Lol

Sorry but I never had good relations with Mallu n Tamilian in real life ... Telgus are Bindaas ppl according to me...... Mallu are very sharp n too clever( Chankya type ) ....
We Pahadi are known for their naive n innocent characters ....
Right!!!
I've noticed that most of the keralites 're pretty sharp...infact cunning. And I see that as our quality. :-)

utraash said:
Results so far...
NE leading n got 34 votes
Keralaites n tamilian 14 votes
Punjab n Haryanavi- 13 votes
Himachali n Uttaranchali - 10 votes
It has changed...the NE guys 've 41 votes and 're clear winners though I think many voters 've changed their votes. Lolzz

Where are Telanganites:angry:?

But must say Goans are the most chilled people atleast the people I met were quite chilled out...

The OP who made this poll is an Anti-Telangana, kamma Andhrolu & possible a settler in Hyd. who is working to subvert & hurt the identity & culture of Telangana & it's people. :angry::angry:

Its very insulting to see Kashmiris in poll, they are not Indians.

The OP who made this poll is an Anti-Telangana, kamma Andhrolu & possible a settler in Hyd. who is working to subvert & hurt the identity & culture of Telangana & it's people. :angry::angry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you are a baptized Telanganite....... Amen:p:

Its very insulting to see Kashmiris in poll, they are not Indians.

And it is insulting to see you in here on this thread. Btw I ought to remind you that Kashmiris have enthusiastically voted in both INDIAN National and State elections proving that they very much belong to India...

And it is insulting to see you in here on this thread. Btw I ought to remind you that Kashmiris have enthusiastically voted in both INDIAN National and State elections proving that they much belong to India...

Nope, they only voted to elect their own representatives. I will not want hindus to represent Kashmiris in India. Kashmiris are not Indians from any angle.

Nope, they only voted to elect their own representatives. I will not want hindus to represent Kashmiris in India. Kashmiris are not Indians from any angle.
So they elected representatives.... but to represent where?? In UN or Pakistan?
And spare me your usual rhetoric, they have become too monotonous...

I don't know anything, I just randomly select an option - Keralites, Tamilians, then I find out it's 3rd place vote. LOL

Any angle??
Then try from a side.... I'm assuming you're good at geometry and theorems like S-A-S ( or A-S-S for some who dont understand geometry :P)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom