• Maharashtrians, Goans

• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Farm House ke Kheta me jo kamre bane hove hai woh? :lol:
Happy for you bhai :-) idhar toh gedi pe gedi lagti hai aur kuch nahi :confused:
:rofl: kuch aisa hi tha ..
muthi khol lo ... Kripa honi shuru ho jayegi :p:
Nirmal-darbar.jpg

Definitely North Easteners First. Its refreshing to see them in Chennai city without any baggage and going about their chores without caring about anymore.
Second comes the party peoples of Mumbai wallah and Goans.
Third are the Bangaloreans.. :D

Kuch KC DAS KI SWEETS Dharamtalla wali dukaan se courier kar do bhai ...... Mera vote Bangali bhanduo k liye pakka....

:lol: If it's KC Das you want, Bengal is the wrong state. Come to Karnataka, home to more KC Das outlets than anywhere else including Bengal.

Hmmm.....come to think of it, since there are supposedly about a million Bengalis in Bangalore & we are now even called Bengal-uru, maybe you should vote Bengal anyways.

:lol: If it's KC Das you want, Bengal is the wrong state. Come to Karnataka, home to more KC Das outlets than anywhere else including Bengal.

Really I never knew that..... I will surely visit some KC das shop in Karnataka in future visit....

once, back in the school days.. with drunk jaat at a remote location late night..

mushkil se auto wala mila, he didn't want to take us to where we wanted.. ze conversation:

jaat: ya te humney leke chal, ya likad ja

auto: wut ? o_O

jaat: ya te humney le chal, YA LIKAD JA ! :mad:

auto ne 'likadney' ki ghani koshish ki but.... both auto and driver were eventually completely destroyed, with bare hands.. :hang3:

also knew a jaat whose mom had a bit of a reputation, guy got bad grades in 12th standard and his mom publicly beat the shit out of him in school, baap ne bola, "padhai chod de, har din ek bori cement le ke 5 km chal aur apney haath se ghar bana"

TrueStoryBlackSS.png

I know, stereotyping.. I know some super posh ones too.. but that's another story :sarcastic:

once, back in the school days.. with drunk jaat at a remote location late night..

mushkil se auto wala mila, he didn't want to take us to where we wanted.. ze conversation:

jaat: ya te humney leke chal, ya likad ja

auto: wut ? o_O

jaat: ya te humney le chal, YA LIKAD JA ! :mad:

auto ne 'likadney' ki ghani koshish ki but.... both auto and driver were eventually completely destroyed, with bare hands.. :hang3:

also knew a jaat whose mom had a bit of a reputation, guy got bad grades in 12th standard and his mom publicly beat the shit out of him in school, baap ne bola, "padhai chod de, har din ek bori cement le ke 5 km chal aur apney haath se ghar bana"

TrueStoryBlackSS.png

I know, stereotyping.. I know some super posh ones too.. but that's another story :sarcastic:
He got off easy.

Where are Telanganites:angry:?

But must say Goans are the most chilled people atleast the people I met were quite chilled out...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom