• Maharashtrians, Goans

• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
NE people are awesome guys....

Tamilians are big time fighters. thank God we have Bay of Bengal in east or we might've opened another front there.

Malayalis are showoffs.... let there be a football, cricket or any Mallus involved in any activity,!! there'll be another Malayali to point that out and praise Kerala no matter where or who or whatever happening around them

What I like about mallus is that they are very passionate about their vehicles, cars and especially their bikes. Goans definitely cool, but have encountered a bit of attitude from them towards rest of us "mainland" Indians. Some still think they are 200% Portuguese .... I think the hill people, be it from North or North East are by and large very chilled. Cannot include the Kashmiris in that for obvious reasons.

P.S. I HOPE ALL GUYS REALIZE THAT YOU GET THREE CHOICES IN ALL????? EITHER MANY DO NOT OR VERY FEW HAVE VOTED. ALSO YOU ARE FREE TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE TILL THE POLL CLOSES. RIGHT NOW THE NE GUYS ARE LEADING, FOLLOWED SOME DISTANCE AWAY BY MALLUS/TAMILS, FOLLOWED VERY CLOSELY BY PUNJABIS/JAATS.

That's not true at all bro, Specially about Pahadi girls, they are not innocent at all :disagree: See a lot in Chandigarh

Jaisa desh vaisa bhesh(Chandigarh effect) ..... I have spent almost 2 yrs in Punjab n Haryana.... Bhai vaise toh kudiya sab jagah Ki hi chaalu hai main toh pure India me dekh chuka Hu.... Vaise bande log bhi dudh k dhule nhi hai kahi k bhi....

Punjabi's. Period. :cool: No further discussion.:smokin:

Mee marathi bolat nahi. I've spent around two years in Maharashtra, so know few words and lines. :sick:

Punjabi gals n their innocence sounds Antonym to me .....

we Marathi are most chilled8-)
True but not very sure of Konkani bro....

aai chya gavat marathi bolte tu:D
Marathi sophi aahe sikhayala.... Jaast Marathi bolu nako......

Punjabi gals n their innocence sounds Antonym to me .....

We talking about Chill People. I've been friend with people of all Genre. Hence, I say Punjabi's are Chill and Cool. :toast_sign:

We talking about Chill People. I've been friend with people of all Genre. Hence, I say Punjabi's are Chill and Cool. :toast_sign:
Agreed but very hot headed ..... N same goes with UP west, Haryana, Delhi .....

today chill level is low, I am ready to pass on the baton. hurry up grab it ASAP.
shutterstock_4720285.jpg

Agreed but very hot headed ..... N same goes with UP west, Haryana, Delhi .....

Hot Headed can be applied to all the communities. None is sane. :disagree:

OP: Segregate Punjabi's & Haryanvis. Because of Haryanvis tagged along with Punjabi's, I can't vote for Punjabi's. @Jaat Rock :enjoy: :D

Hot Headed can be applied to all the communities. None is sane. :disagree:

OP: Segregate Punjabi's & Haryanvis. Because of Haryanvis tagged along with Punjabi's, I can't vote for Punjabi's. @Jaat Rock :enjoy: :D

I still don't agree with you on first part .....

You've have Your POV, I have mine. You keep yours, I mine. Baki Mitti Paaoo! :help:

No issue at all dear..... Mitti pao sab ladai jhagdo p .. Mauja pao naye saal me...... Chill...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom