• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hehehe....is it my fault that you met the wrong kinda mallu??? :P
:haha::haha::haha:
are there different species of mallu,a typical mallu have 2 character, study all day and then and then drink rest of the time.:cheers::cheers::drag::drag::haha::haha:

ALL PAHADI
I agree!! :)

are there different species of mallu,a typical mallu have 2 character, study all day and then and then drink rest of the time.
8-)8-)
Do you want me to tag the mallu gang here???

Btw what you said is true. :agree:
Thats y i dont think mallus 're really cool...but still cool enough (I mean not as hot headed as tamilians or Punjabis). Lolzz

Of course Bengalis, even its really funny when they use vulgar and slang, their gibberish words are often full of offense. But they dont mean it, its fun to listen.

Last edited:
8-)

Nope Assamese and Nagas 're the coolest guys. (But naga gals 're hot headed :agree: )
My school had tons of people from NE. One khaini and they all would be like :yay:
Girls ki baat ka karo :wub:

Does this chill factor includes just the urban people or it includes farmers, laborers, artists, the unemployed ones, the housewives , the poor and hungry too???

I agree!! :)

8-)8-)
Do you want me to tag the mallu gang here???

Btw what you said is true. :agree:
Thats y i dont think mallus 're really cool...but still cool enough (I mean not as hot headed as tamilians or Punjabis). Lolzz

Sorry but I never had good relations with Mallu n Tamilian in real life ... Telgus are Bindaas ppl according to me...... Mallu are very sharp n too clever( Chankya type ) ....
We Pahadi are known for their naive n innocent characters ....

Results so far...
NE leading n got 34 votes
Keralaites n tamilian 14 votes
Punjab n Haryanavi- 13 votes
Himachali n Uttaranchali - 10 votes

Hum Bongali ko koi vote de re baba, 7 pe atka hua hai!! :cry:

Kuch KC DAS KI SWEETS Dharamtalla wali dukaan se courier kar do bhai ...... Mera vote Bangali bhanduo k liye pakka....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom