• Maharashtrians, Goans

• Kannadigas, Andhriites

• Gujaratis, Marwaris, Kathiawaris, Rajasthanis

• NE Indians

• Keralites, Tamilians

• Kashmiris

Results are only viewable after voting.
For me the title has to go to the Goans.... No one can beat them

Put a couple of pegs in and almost every one becomes chilled..;)
yeah, but 1 'pag' over the limit and you're in some serious trouble with the Jaats.. uncontrollable savages
Feel_like_a_sir.png

Bit out of topic but no Indian even comes close to coolness of us islanders.. :p:
I was there for a year doing a course and then traveled on work few times , very chill, I'd put it down to the Buddhist influence but then I met some Maldivian fisher folk who were even more chill (and they were muslim)

so should we extrapolate that being on an Island has more to do with chill than religion maybe ? :what:

and god bless the Indian Navy and sardar patel, Pakis were on their way to claim the Lakshadweeps but got a rude surprise :sniper:(still on my to-do list, that place is unspoilt heaven)

I was there for a year doing a course and then traveled on work few times , very chill, I'd put it down to the Buddhist influence but then I met some Maldivian fisher folk who were even more chill (and they were muslim)

so should we extrapolate that being on an Island has more to do with chill than religion maybe ? :what:

Island vibe bro.. :azn:

chal hut.:p:

8-)

:D
BTW I am not Tamil. Just trolling @Gibbs :yahoo:

Lol.. Not being prejudiced.. But people of Tamil Nadu are highly over sensitive from my experience

its very encouraging to see so many ppl voting for the NE Indians.
till some time ago there were ppl in delhi who used to say NE is about jungles and terrorists. i guess with more exposure to the younger generation, the fog is clearing up a bit.
After NE Indians, it has to be the punjabis, hands down. bengalis are the most tight nosed (esp from calcutta). mallus are sitting right next to the devil (whn cunning is concerned).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom