What's new

White House admits war with Iran

ok let me explain

You epically failed at the insult, i'll explain hard.

english slave(because you have british flag imprinted on your flag, which means you are an anglish slave) and few years ago your govt took direct directives from queen of UK

We have the British flag on our flag because the majority of us ARE ethnically British. The Queen of Australia is free to do whatever she likes in Australia and she is welcome to do so. She is our queen.

aussie with criminal ancestors(because your ancestors were all criminals brought from UK so that you can land on nowhere and cant escape that way, all your grand grand parents who came from UK were thieves, robbers, killers etc)

Incorrect, this is how you epically failed. Before you try to speak about history, actually learn it first. Only 5% of Australians have ancestors that were convicts. The rest that came here were free people. The crimes committed by the people that got sent here were petty crimes such as stealing and political crimes. Nothing serious like killing.

Once again you epically failed.

americans( because you are pretending to be n american, and even your currency name is derived from american currency name and that you owe too much to americans their tourists and theor investment for your development)

I am not pretending to be American, i am clearly Australian. The term "dollar" is used in numerous countries around the world. The Australian dollar is currently worth more then the U.S. We don't owe anything to the U.S and our biggest tourist market is China,Japan and India also the biggest investor in Australia is China.

Once again epically failed. Before you speak, actually learn what you are talking about. :woot:

So i am not allowed to discuss and debate this topic because i don't agree with you all? Wow fail and now your resulting to petty insults like the rest of the extremists because i have presented a different opinion.

I suppose i should have expected it considering you come from a country where free speech and different opinions is severely frowned upon. :woot:

opinion?
so far you've done nothing but act like a giant azz. You clearly know next to nothing about any matter but you open your hole.

In Iran nobody would bother you. We let nature deal with idiots ;)

You epically failed at the insult, i'll explain hard.

We have the British flag on our flag because the majority of us ARE ethnically British. The Queen of Australia is free to do whatever she likes in Australia and she is welcome to do so. She is our queen.

Incorrect, this is how you epically failed. Before you try to speak about history, actually learn it first. Only 5% of Australians have ancestors that were convicts. The rest that came here were free people. The crimes committed by the people that got sent here were petty crimes such as stealing and political crimes. Nothing serious like killing.

Once again you epically failed.

I am not pretending to be American, i am clearly Australian. The term "dollar" is used in numerous countries around the world. The Australian dollar is currently worth more then the U.S. We don't owe anything to the U.S and our biggest tourist market is China,Japan and India also the biggest investor in Australia is China.

Once again epically failed. Before you speak, actually learn what you are talking about. :woot:

Dollar comes from German "thaler," so it is not from America, and many use it. The Aussie is yet again, correct!:azn:

opinion?
so far you've done nothing but act like a giant azz. You clearly know next to nothing about any matter but you open your hole.

In Iran nobody would bother you. We let nature deal with idiots ;)

Lol, wich is why they shipped you to Canada, huh? Lol.

ok let me explain

english slave(because you have british flag imprinted on your flag, which means you are an anglish slave) and few years ago your govt took direct directives from queen of UK

aussie with criminal ancestors(because your ancestors were all criminals brought from UK so that you can land on nowhere and cant escape that way, all your grand grand parents who came from UK were thieves, robbers, killers etc)

americans( because you are pretending to be n american, and even your currency name is derived from american currency name and that you owe too much to americans their tourists and theor investment for your development)

antarcticans(because aussies claim some land of antarctica, which is even more funny becuse you aussies are already middle of nowhere now you claim another nowhere land as your land)

you know only a small percentage of anglo australians have convict decendants, the rest all came here freely.

can nay one tell how powerful is iran forces

any info

what will pakistan role if usa attack on iran , do they support iran or not ???

ok let me explain

I'll explain it better.

americans( because you are pretending to be n american, and even your currency name is derived from american currency name)
Your currency name is Rupee, does that mean that you're an Indian??

and that you owe too much to americans their tourists and theor investment for your development

What about you?? Do I need to say anything here??

War with Iran? I really think Barack Obama should remove the women company around him (Rice, Clinton) :D

The insults directed at Australia rely on a pathetic stereotyping that shows a lack of knowledge.

"Australia is a land of English criminals" = "Muslim children ride camels to school."

So i am not allowed to discuss and debate this topic because i don't agree with you all? Wow fail and now your resulting to petty insults like the rest of the extremists because i have presented a different opinion.

I suppose i should have expected it considering you come from a country where free speech and different opinions is severely frowned upon. :woot:

The point is your not actually talking any sence yourself, for example provide evidence that iran is funding extremists, even usa admitts they dont have any evidence but you seem to be sure.
your like most americans politician, you talk alot but its all lies.

And your calling abii petty yet your the one referring to him as an extremist. lol your not all that mature yourself.

The us senate is bunch of morons, the us president laughs at their faces and starts a war (libya) without them..all they do is talk.

Do you expect everyone to agree with you just because you are being loud and unreasonable?

Unreasonable?..explain that.
we know jewish people like to stick up for uncle sam, but dont try and hide the truth, which usa has killed many innocent muslims.

xdrive
I know you live in a jungle, but do you to have to act like of an ape?
why do you insult us by calling us an exterimist..

so many idiots on this thread

Iran is simply lining the pockets of shia politicians. The killing etc... is done by Iraqis.
The US is lining the pockets of sunni politicians.
The saudis are sending sucide bombers.

The majority of weapons in Iraq are either from Russia or the US. Iran is simply being more efficient.

hate the game not the player ;)
this is the game the Americans invented. Are you guys foregetting Nicaragua?

"Large modifications to the plan were devised by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North of the National Security Council in late 1985, in which a portion of the proceeds from the weapon sales was diverted to fund anti-Sandinista and anti-communist rebels, or Contras, in Nicaragua"

@ the Ausie clown:
When we start debating about Kangaroos, I will call you up. Kindly zip it.

Iran's Quds force involvement in Iraq has been discussed in detail prior to your joining this site. Iran supplies money, training, equipment, and advisers to Shia groups in Iraq. Some of those Quds force operatives have been captured by U.S. forces. Along with papers and laptops showing Iran's involvement.

US releases Iranian Qods Force agents - The Long War Journal

"Both the Iraqi government and the US military have said Iran has backed various Shia terror groups inside Iraq, including elements of the Mahdi Army. While the Iranian government has denied the charges, Iraqi and US forces have detained dozens of Iranian Qods Force officers and operatives, captured numerous Shia terrorist leaders under Iranian command, and found ample documentation as well as Iranian-made and Iranian-supplied weapons."

Back
Top Bottom