What's new

Iran will "consider" joint action with US in Iraq, Hassan Rouhani says

Yeah. And when i posted my opinnion about a joint operation against terrorist in middle east. nobody took me seriously. But Iraqi army is such a rabbit force.
I mean a whole city surrendered?
When US attacked Iraq same thing happened. Thousands and Thousands of iraqi forcrs surrendered.

I mean look at other regional forces. Iran Pakistan India syria turkey Egypt and NATO. Look at how these forces professionally tackle terrorists with iron fist and fight on till objectives are met Thwarting away the terrorists.
What is this childish attitude of surrendering and running and asking for foreign help.
What are Iraqi Generals doing? Even Pro Government Iraqi Militias fight better then Iraqi forces. They should seriously spend on training there forces instead of purchasing M1 Abrams and F16. Wielder is always more important then Weapon

Great Satan to Great Friends in 2 days? :D
Terrorism is the greatest satan. Nothing funny here. you will know when one of your family is shot blown away or kidnapped by these thug netwroks so called jihadis. I hate US meddling in Middle east. But i will welcome Joint Pakistan American Operation against TTP and IMU

These groups are enemies of the US in Iraq and its friends in Syria! Wow
Can any PDF expert explain...
USA will not help Iraqi Government. Only Iran will help Baghdad. This so called SUNNI Surge is against Iran Lebnon Syria Russia Lobby using secterianism.
Iraq have shifted in Iran Lobby.
And we sunnis are just just Pathetic, and have conspiracy theories as our only defence like "Secret Support" "Internally friends" Bullshit.
This Master plan was set up by Ahmad e Nejad to incircle Israel using Syria Lebnon and Iraq
Israel's defeat on the hands of Hizbollah was a master stroke.
But why do we need enemies when we have friends like these a**hole jihadis among us.

Iran and Malki on Syria: The west should not intervene in the Syrian internal issues.

Iran and Malki on Iraq: Please west come and help us.
Keep your bullshit opinion to yourself. Iran have already dispatched 2000 troops to iraq.
USA will never send troops in iraq. Speak this only when US boots will hit the grounds. Untill then keep this jelousy with you.
Allah will never forgive blood of millions of Muslims on Yiur terrorist friends hand. No force on earth including NATO have killed so many muslims as much as your love Jihadists have killed

I think would start an unending war in the region, and will make the ummah more stressed, and I think US & Israel will be quit happy if Iran offers them help, and what worries me the most is if KSA and other sunni muslim maority countries start helping/arming the ISIS to fight back Iran and US, the results would be unimaginable destruction for the whole world specially the muslim world.

Iran, Iraq , Pakistan , Afghanistan , Libya , Syria , it doesn't matter to 'them' ... 'Muslims' are getting killed , that's all that matters to 'them'

Iran showing its true colors. Backing that faggot asad in syria and scumbag maliki in Iraq. They have a thing for savages it seems. Lets see what US hypocrites does here though. They r atleast officially backing syrian opp. but that faggot maliki wouldn't have been in power if it weren't for US in the first place,

Iran and Malki on Syria: The west should not intervene in the Syrian internal issues.

What else do u expect from hypocrites?

Iran showing its true colors. Backing that faggot asad in syria and scumbag maliki in Iraq. They have a thing for savages it seems. Lets see what US hypocrites does here though. They r atleast officially backing syrian opp. but that faggot maliki wouldn't have been in power if it weren't for US in the first place,

What else do u expect from hypocrites?

I said this earlier, but, I need to repeat it again. Why should USA wastes its citizens tax money to survive people who are getting slaughtered by their savage brethren, and they would later insult USA for saving them from those brutal terrorists?

I said this earlier, but, I need to repeat it again. Why should USA wastes its citizens tax money to survive people who are getting slaughtered by their savage brethren, and they would later insult USA for saving them from those brutal terrorists?

Cause ISIS is not just an Iraqi/Syrian threat but a regional and world threat as well, the US experienced it before

people will complain & insult, but they always will, the safety of the region & world is more important

Cause ISIS is not just an Iraqi/Syrian threat but a regional and world threat as well, the US experienced it before

people will complain & insult, but they always will, the safety of the region & world is more important

It is not a world threat. it is a threat for some of Arab countries, and these arab countries are also the ones who create the problem. It is not US responsibility to solve any issue around the world for the people who insult her and her flag in a daily basis. These goons can continue to slaughter each other. At the end, they would either get civilized or all of them would get removed which both of them are fine. Only the security of oil fields needs to be maintained, in which they are fine. Rest of it, is not US or any other country's business.

I watched at press conference myself.
1-Rohani made very clear that Iran will help Iraq only with request of Iraq, no one else.
2- The question was from one American press (maybe new your times, I forgot),he asked if US take action against ISIS, will Iran cooperate with US, then Rohani replied there is not action on the gorund yet, if US acts then Iran will decide what to do.

so there is not request from Iran to US for help in fact that was opposite.

It's not something new Iran helped the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan to fight against Taliban and Saddam.

Then why call death to America everywhere, posters like that litter Tehran. Paintings on the wall on the road. It is weird.

Then why call death to America everywhere, posters like that litter Tehran. Paintings on the wall on the road. It is weird.

Iran has its own Tea Party and Conservatives. They seek isolationism policies to fill their own pockets. But when shit hits the fan the know that they need the USA. Or at least they know that they have to send a memo!

Iran's involvement will fulfil the agenda,full fledge shia sunni war.

have a good look who all are funding them

Iran's involvement will fulfil the agenda,full fledge shia sunni war.

have a good look who all are funding them

Well, its coming for Iran whether we like it or not. So instead of rolling over and dying its best to fight back. Don't you think? Basijis could fight with real enemies instead of beating up protesters for a change.

You might find this video interesting.

Back
Top Bottom