What's new

Iran sends troops into Iraq to aid fight against Isis militants.

I bet you will tell me obl, taliban, boko haram, hamas and etc all have nothing to do with islam as well???

Even iraqis, irannis know those isil are sunni terrorists. You indeed give us a good joke here.
Why you put palestinians with zionist Al Qaeda?

Zionist Al Qaeda always behead & never help sunnis palestinians

Zionist Al Qaeda are internationalist dogs invaders, who never shoot 1 bullet to Israhell

Palestinians never behead and fight for their lands

Iran & Iraq don't say they are sunnis, they are hated and called terrorists. They attack everybody: shias, sunnis, christians, kurds and never Israel

Iran has always fought the zionist troops

May they be Saddam's troops, zionist Al Qaeda, israhellis in Lebanon, Afghanistan...

Zionist Al Qaeda are never bombed by JEW USA in Libya, at contrary.

JEW USA always bomb shias houthis heroes in Yemen with drones

Can anyone make sense of what my wacky friend 'Elis' is saying here ?:taz:

Zionist??? I thought that is linked to Jews.

BTW, those isil terrorists are sunni terrorists. The world calls them that.

Why you put palestinians with zionist Al Qaeda?

Zionist Al Qaeda always behead & never help sunnis palestinians

Zionist Al Qaeda are internationalist dogs invaders, who never shoot 1 bullet to Israhell

Palestinians never behead and fight for their lands

Iran & Iraq don't say they are sunnis, they are hated and called terrorists. They attack everybody: shias, sunnis, christians, kurds and never Israel

Zionist??? I thought that is linked to Jews.

BTW, those isil terrorists are sunni terrorists. The world calls them that.
Where is the sunni name in ISIS? Al Qaeda?

Even the wahabit zionist sect who create them call them terrorists when they get back to KSA

By your weird logic, muslim or islam are not mentioned in taliban, hamas or whatever...

I have no interest in arguing with you who those isil or isis are.

The whole world know they are sunni terrorists that even taliban want to have clear distinction from.
Where is the sunni name in ISIS? Al Qaeda?

Even the wahabit zionist sect who create them call them terrorists when they get back to KSA

Can I put people on ignore, I realise I should have ignored Fukoka instead of becoming confused with his babble.

Back
Top Bottom