What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was a straight forward statement. Showing the depravity of this individual and of the Indian establishment as a whole. Bragging about the death of innocent Pakistani civilians

The rest of your post is absolute BS not worth responding to. Especially when you come up with gems like these.

"It takes a 5 minute video to convert a Pakistani kid into a jihadi".

Been here a while and have multiple accounts from Pakistani posters of how they almost turned jihadi..The latest I think was from someone called musafir...While a senior member (forget the name) admitting of many he knew many from his village who joined jihadi camps..

Multiple jihadi training videos and modus operandi adopted have spoken of how easy it is to develop a suicide bomber..let me try and locate some.

Been here a while and have multiple accounts from Pakistani posters of how they almost turned jihadi..The latest I think was from someone called musafir...While a senior member (forget the name) admitting of many he knew many from his village who joined jihadi camps..

Multiple jihadi training videos and modus operandi adopted have spoken of how easy it is to develop a suicide bomber..let me try and locate some.

Pakistani posters writing their life stories on PDF on how they almost became suicide bombers?
Is this the best explanation that you have to whitewash what your DM said today.

Dude you really need to try a bit harder. This kinda BS is not gonna work here. This is not Bharat RS after all.

This defense minister shouldn't make so much provocative statements.
come on their Ambassdaio
He forgot everyone being killed by the Hindu elite ofcourse, who'd kill minorities because they "eat" stuff the Hindus don't like. And he forgot the millions murdered by the Indian Army and the violation of Kashmiri's right to vote for the past 70 years? So a state's 91% people vote NOT to be with India. But India occupies it and then runs a 7 decade long genocide deal and kills millions? He forgot ALL that? Killing millions of innocents by the Indian Army in Uniforms, is just as big of an example of terrorism as it is when a fu*king jihadi kills people!!
only millions .. i thought the figure runs into billions !

yeah like we dont know who is backing TTP or is involved with BLA
get your facts clear before logging in
as if you have any humuor
Lal masjid is also funded by India, !!!

Beta jab ukhadtai hain to tum log rona shuru kar daitai ho.

Aur phir aanso poch kar beghairton ki tarah poochtai ho kia ukhaad lo gai.Ajeeb beghairat log ho.

And my upbringing is far better than you since I don't celebrate civilian deaths in India like you.

Or else we all know your caste and clan. Koi neech nasal hi hogi jis sai tujh jaisai namoonai paida hotai hain.

On a serious note.

Apnai baap ka pata hai tumhain? aap ki Ammi nai kia bataya tha?? Shak to hoga tumhain is maamlai main :D
tumse na ho payega !!

Lal masjid is also funded by India
get ur facts clear then come back talking
Lal masjid was inhabited by Talibs at that time PA recoverd huge cache of Arms
unlike babari mosque
lal masjid still stands

tumse na ho payega !!

Theek hai. Jab hojaye to rona nahi. isi forum par ro rahai hogai tum.

Anyways I am against killing civilians, so i hope we never do that.

Mr Defence Minister ... If India is remotely engaged in the killing of innocent people then its not the right policy , we are against such policies which hurts common man , ..if we follow such policies then we will end up like those who follow such policies those 70-80 people also are brothers, husbands and sons .... someone back home waiting for them .
As a common citizen I can understand the pain of common citizen on other side of border so please dont hurt common citizens .. Please dont pass such statements .

You deny the hundreds of thousands of jihadi present in Pakistan? You deny the radicalisation of your population? You call that bs?

Who is your entire army, airforce and paramilitary fighting against? Aliens - and not the bad terrorist? (While the good terrorist conducts jirgas, shuras and rallies in the rest of your country).

I am from Lucknow and both my parents grandparents were born there. Yet we strongly support Pakistan. Without dishonesty answer the simple question whether if what happened in gujarat or mumbai or kashmir happens to you where will you go?

We went to Pakistan when something like this happened to us. Muslims in Indian occupied parts, especially younger ones are not thinking straight. Ask your grandfather or older members of the family why they support Pakistan.

I love that we have members like @adil_minhas @fsayed @The_Showstopper and others that throw a real spanner in your attempt to paint our Muslim community with one broad brushstroke....and then you whine they are not "thinking straight".

Boy are they glad that they stayed in India seeing the state of Pakistan.....the "sick man" of Asia as you called it in another thread.

You deny the hundreds of thousands of jihadi present in Pakistan? You deny the radicalisation of your population? You call that bs?

Who is your entire army, airforce and paramilitary fighting against? Aliens - and not the bad terrorist? (While the good terrorist conducts jirgas, shuras and rallies in the rest of your country).
Quoting yourself now.
That's funny. Shows that you really have gone raving mad. LOL

While 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches pandits kill kashmiris dozens of people die off hunger in india. Instead of spending money on these 7 lakh terrorists india could feed those hungry people.:coffee:

Lets see to what extent you can go to fight for kashmir! hehehe...

Admission of guilt right there!!!

And there is not a single thing you can do about it...
Sheesh...India inside parliament has backed Baloch and P0K, what else is needed? What are you lot going to do about it?

You can do nothing. I reiterate, there isn't a god darn thing you can do about it.

Kashmir isnt a internal issue for india, its a disputed state, a muslim majority state occupied by india.

So is Balouch, P0K and Balistan etc etc..They are ours and you need to get out.

Like he did in Kargil?
Yep; i'm proud of how 5,000 of our soldiers (mostly irregulars) went up against 30,000 hostiles. That too without direct supply routes, aerial support, artillery support, reinforcements and in the dead of winter (all of which India had to it's advantage). Managing to inflict 527 casualties despite all odds and receiving 357-453 casualties comparatively.

So is Balouch, P0K and Balistan etc etc..They are ours and you need to get out.

A clear up.

Balochis dont want you
Kashmiris dont want you
GBians dont want you

They are an integral part of Pakistan in all terms; whether its linguistic, ethnic, geographic, historic, cultural and racial.

A clear up.

Balochis dont want you
Kashmiris dont want you
GBians dont want you

They are an integral part of Pakistan in all terms; whether its linguistic, ethnic, geographic, historic, cultural and racial.

Must have missed all those people from Balocuh, P0K etc praising Modi and India.

News Flash: None of these people want Pakistan in their states, please do them a favour and get out ASAP.

Boy are they glad that they stayed in India seeing the state of Pakistan.....the "sick man" of Asia as you called it in another thread.
India earns 5 Billion dollars from remittances in the form of zakat, donations and family financial support coming from Pakistan.

1/3 of India's impoverished are Muslims.

Me and many other Muhajirs are very happy that we moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom