What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai tumhe to hum marenge. Khoon ka badla khoon se hi chukega. Kya ukhaad loge?

Don't worry brother. We are keeping score. And we have our own rates of interest.

I find your language an interesting peek into your upbringing brother.

Must have been .... interesting?

Ssshhh... Don't talk about his upbringing. He told me in an other thread that his pind has a lot of camels and goats... And he's quite err...‘friendly' with them. He can even talk to all kinds of animals, and tell you their opinions on Kashmir issue.. :D

Bangladesh was an undisputed part of Pakistan..what happened to it?.

Wait for a year.
You are right in your logic.
Pakistan should stop refraining. And should actively support all the insurgencies currently active in India.

Bangladesh was 1000 miles away from Pakistan

Balochistan is part and parcel of mainland Pakistan

That will not matter if India decides.

Pakistan should stop refraining. And should actively support all the insurgencies currently active in India.

India has refrained itself...It seems it's time to heat it up.

We have nothing to do with Maoists or militants in Assam or SIMI, heck even the Khalistanis are a sikh movement

But if the indian government is making clear its intentions to use terrorists inside Pakistan, then how can we sit by and not start funneling weapons or cash to Maoists etc India couldn't even complain as it has admitted it is doing this in Balochistan

SIMI especially could be a good source of instability in india

India has refrained itself...It seems it's time to heat it up.

When? Where?

Your DM is admitting that your country is supporting terrorism in Pakistan and you say it is refraining.

When? Where?

Your DM is admitting that your country is supporting terrorism in Pakistan and you say it is refraining.

I do hope the pakistani establishment understands the seriousness of it..

It's been moaning and ranting for the last few decades...time that it starts to realise it's follies...spreading terrorists into neighboring countries has its consequences..and I guess your establishment will soon realise it.

We have nothing to do with Maoists or militants in Assam or SIMI, heck even the Khalistanis are a sikh movement

But if the indian government is making clear its intentions to use terrorists inside Pakistan, then how can we sit by and not start funneling weapons or cash to Maoists etc India couldn't even complain as it has admitted it is doing this in Balochistan

SIMI especially could be a good source of instability in india

You can not fight India with one hand tied.
I agree there shouldn't be any doubt now for any one in Pakistan that India is openly supporting terrorism in Pakistan and we need to return the favour in any way and anywhere possible.

It's been moaning and ranting for the last few decades...time that it starts to realise it's follies...spreading terrorists into neighboring countries has its consequences..and I guess your establishment will soon realise it.
Just change it from Pakistani to Indian establishment.
And then your statement makes perfect sense.

Just change it from Pakistani to Indian establishment.
And then your statement makes perfect sense.

Okay. ..I will change it to...

LET, Haqqani, OBL, HUM, JUD, JeM, LEJ, SSP, TNSM, TTP, HEM...oh wait..They all are Pakistani groups.

Last time indra main 20 holes kiye thai. Is dafa chai walai kai pichwarai main bomb baandh kar urha dain gai. Aur tu us waqt bhi is forum par aa kar ro raha hoga.
Last time we burned zia ul haq to a crisp.

Your government has admitted spreading terrorism to neighbouring countries, LTTE, Balochistan now what should the consequences be for India

70 people are dead and he's making sarcastic comments? sigh anyway i know you're not a troll and come on we both know who's responsible behind unrest in Balochistan.

Pray, enlighten.

Had been on a troll mode. So my posts of raining fire on you LOL.

Now out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom