What's new

While Pakistan pushes 10 jihadis into our side, 70-80 people die in blast there: Manohar Parrikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. ..I will change it to...

LET, Haqqani, OBL, HUM, JUD, JeM, LEJ, SSP, TNSM, TTP, HEM...oh wait..They all are Pakistani groups.
What is this a soup of all the regional fighting factions.
Haqqani is one of the emirs of Taliban. He is from Afghanistan. Not Pakistani.
OBL is dead. He was an Arab. Not Pakistani establishment.

SSP, TNSM, TTP etc are anti Pakistani terrorist organisations. Some of whom are actively being supported by India.
So what's your point here.

None of these factions are part of or represent Pakistani establishment.

But your DM just admitted supporting terrorism in Pakistan. Let's focus on that.

They frame innocent muslims in lucknow and do not leave us even in our home country.

That is why I say for a muslim Pakistan is the only solution. But by destabilizing Pakistan India is very shrewdly attempting to shatter Pakistan's reputation as a sanctuary for muslims. This is all part of a game plan. India is very smart. They know people like my nana are all over Indian occupied regions and they support Pakistan fully. They need to destroy Pakistan's reputation completely to be completely secure.

Bold part Mr PDF Think(ing) Tank(ed)

Reference 8th time am asking. You are turning out to be a troll and put up a poor example as think tank. Either you put up references and only post facts, or accept that you intend to lie and spread lies. Period.

Pretty much bang on the button by DM Manohar Parrikar this time around.

He hits and misses, but this was a good solid hit :D

If you say that Indira claim is false then fine. At least 1 Indian accepted that Pakistan has nothing to do with Khalistan movement.

We have been saying the same too. ;)
ISI started interfering in Punjab from 1987 and fled away from the state in 1996 to save Karachi, after RAW made Karachi burn causing deaths of 4000-5000 people in 1995-96

What is this a soup of all the regional fighting factions.
Haqqani is one of the emirs of Taliban. He is from Afghanistan. Not Pakistani.
OBL is dead. He was an Arab. Not Pakistani establishment.

SSP, TNSM, TTP etc are anti Pakistani terrorist organisations. Some of whom are actively being supported by India.
So what's your point here.

None of these factions are part of or represent Pakistani establishment.

But your DM just admitted supporting terrorism in Pakistan. Let's focus on that.

End of they day, it's your snakes...someone or the other in Pakistan supports some terrorist group or the other.

The DM pointed out that Pakistan pushes ten Pakistanis into India, but some other Pakistani terrorist kills a bunch of Pakistanis in Pakistan...end of the day..Pakistanis die on both side of the terrorism spectrum.

Quite a messed up situation.

Ssshhh... Don't talk about his upbringing. He told me in an other thread that his pind has a lot of camels and goats... And he's quite err...‘friendly' with them. He can even talk to all kinds of animals, and tell you their opinions on Kashmir issue.. :D

Camels and goats huh?

What a waste brother.

Welcome @kahonapyarhai
I was thinking why you have not posted this article.. It was online 8 hours back...

Now with your grand effort this thread will see lots of heartburn and flaming and yes, PDF will earn a lot by your "gracious thread opening"

On topic : DM MP talk about Quetta blast will be accepted as implied inference of India's proxy war as a answer to Pakistan's proxy war efforts. I wish he would have avoided such a line and rather offered condolences and talked about Pakistan also facing terror threats from same non state actors who are part of their proxy war against India.

So the price of being a think tank here was you selling out/acknowledging that "non state actors" are behind terrorists who come from Pakistan? Haqqani network is not non state, LET is not non state. U.S has openly stated these are ISI backed.

End of they day, it's your snakes...someone or the other in Pakistan supports some terrorist group or the other..

Not true a lot of the groups that you mentioned are anti-Pakistan organistaions supported by among others India. They neither represent Pakistani establishment nor Pakistani interests.

The DM pointed out that Pakistan pushes ten Pakistanis into India, but some other Pakistani terrorist kills a bunch of Pakistanis in Pakistan...end of the day..Pakistanis die on both side of the terrorism spectrum.

Quite a messed up situation.

We all know what he meant when he made that statement. Which is we are killing Pakistani and are supporting terrorism in Pakistan.
I wouldn't call it a messed up situation. It's more like one messed sadistic person ( rejoicing in the killing of the innocents) representing one messed up terror supporting country.

Lol another funny Pakistani.
I am from Lucknow and both my parents grandparents were born there. Yet we strongly support Pakistan. Without dishonesty answer the simple question whether if what happened in gujarat or mumbai or kashmir happens to you where will you go?

We went to Pakistan when something like this happened to us. Muslims in Indian occupied parts, especially younger ones are not thinking straight. Ask your grandfather or older members of the family why they support Pakistan.

SOURCE: FINANCIAL EXPRESS

parrikar-1.jpg

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar today attacked Pakistan on the issue of terrorism and its handling of restive Balochistan.

“Pakistan is facing the problem of terrorism to such an extent that while they push 10 jihadis into our side, there is a bomb blast that kills 70-80 people somewhere in Pakistan,” he said at an event organised by Chinmaya Mission here.
Earlier this week, a suicide bomber had targeted Quetta’s Civil Hospital killing at least 70 people.

Parrikar said Pakistan was the “only country to bomb its own citizens”.

“While they talk about Kashmir, the way they deal with Azad Kashmir (Pakistan Occupied Kashmir) and Balochistan…it is the only country, which bombs its own citizens,” he said.

On the ongoing Kashmir unrest, he said the youths in the state should be educated about their “historical, good things” and this could change a lot of things.

http://www.financialexpress.com/ind...e-die-in-blast-there-manohar-parrikar/347134/
Like I said, Indian side is getting frustrated; day by day.
They'll be jeering at every single attack on Pakistan. They've resorted to potshots as they get more cornered. Meanwhile MP should laugh all he wants, after all, he has to went out his frustration of the failure at his own job.
Hopefully, we'll give him even less to laugh about, and maybe nothing, then we'll see him pop.
Till then, wait and watch.

Welcome @kahonapyarhai
I was thinking why you have not posted this article.. It was online 8 hours back...

Now with your grand effort this thread will see lots of heartburn and flaming and yes, PDF will earn a lot by your "gracious thread opening"

On topic : DM MP talk about Quetta blast will be accepted as implied inference of India's proxy war as a answer to Pakistan's proxy war efforts. I wish he would have avoided such a line and rather offered condolences and talked about Pakistan also facing terror threats from same non state actors who are part of their proxy war against India.

Strongly disagree with his comment .
MP should shut his mouth.

Nah, he's just pointing out the double standards of Pak. It pushes terrorists in one place while terrorists in another place are hurting them.

you post 2 pakistani propaganda media link once, and i had told you that don't post pakistani media links as pak media is a disgrace to media. pak media is created only for spreading their army propaganda.

https://defence.pk/threads/four-more-martyred-in-fresh-clashes-in-ihk-toll-rises-to-68.443068/page-2

View attachment 325972
Like I said you can continue believing what you want. I don't give a fk about indian prpaganda. I post 2 credible sources. You can continue to follow your indian media and army crap.

We all know what he meant when he made that statement. Which is we are killing Pakistani and are supporting terrorism in Pakistan.
I wouldn't call it a messed up situation. It's more like one messed sadistic person ( rejoicing in the killing of the innocents) representing one messed up terror supporting country.

It was a straight forward statement. .jihad and terrorism is Pakistani creation and it's epicenter on the sub continent and beyond..

LET has trained hundreds of thousands of jihadis..besides the state supported thousands of talibanis and others.

It takes a 5 minute video to convert a Pakistani kid into a jihadi.

But Not all of them work for your state...Some of them become renegades and form splinter groups. This is the folly of running a full blown terrorism network and to put your entire faith on these illiterate and radicalised network of terrorists to push your proxy agenda in the neighborhood.

Every retired Pakistani leader and general has realised pakistan's mistake of its terrorism policy agenda and know deep down that what they face today is a failure and the out of control nature of these jihadi elements which is self made.

The reason why pakistan is in a self extermination drive to kill hundreds of thousands of its militants..but pakistan's terrorism policy and it's terrorist factory has become so wide spread and self sustaining that inspite of bombing itself for two years and self seizing it's own cities. .pakistan is no where close in taking care of it over grown jihadi network.

You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
It was a straight forward statement. .jihad and terrorism is Pakistani creation and it's epicenter on the sub continent and beyond..

LET has trained hundreds of thousands of jihadis..besides the state supported thousands of talibanis and others.

It takes a 5 minute video to convert a Pakistani kid into a jihadi.

But Not all of them work for your state...Some of them become renegades and form splinter groups. This is the folly of running a full blown terrorism network and to put your entire faith on these illiterate and radicalised network of terrorists to push your proxy agenda in the neighborhood.

Every retired Pakistani leader and general has realised pakistan's mistake of its terrorism policy agenda and know deep down that what they face today is a failure and the out of control nature of these jihadi elements which is self made.

The reason why pakistan is in a self extermination drive to kill hundreds of thousands of its militants..but pakistan's terrorism policy and it's terrorist factory has become so wide spread and self sustaining that inspite of bombing itself for two years and self seizing it's own cities. .pakistan is no where close in taking care of it over grown jihadi network.

You reap what you sow.

Yes it was a straight forward statement. Showing the depravity of this individual and of the Indian establishment as a whole. Bragging about the death of innocent Pakistani civilians

The rest of your post is absolute BS not worth responding to. Especially when you come up with gems like these.

"It takes a 5 minute video to convert a Pakistani kid into a jihadi".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom